Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80160 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided Trump’sHome
« Reply #675 on: September 10, 2022, 07:01:39 PM »
I know.  I have hope but it is most likely hopeless.

HE Didn't & Just waffled on & on  ::)
Simple Yes/ No answers aren't within his Grasp.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #676 on: September 10, 2022, 07:10:55 PM »
HE Didn't & Just waffled on & on  ::)
Simple Yes/ No answers aren't within his Grasp.

Yes, as I said to him he reminds of my aunties who say the don't like  Mr. Trump and the ONLY reason given is he is "mean".  At the least that line of reasoning is anything but reasonable.  It is childish and rooted in the world of woke bullshit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: September 10, 2022, 07:24:05 PM »
Yes, as I said to him he reminds of my aunties who say the don't like  Mr. Trump and the ONLY reason given is he is "mean".  At the least that line of reasoning is anything but reasonable.  It is childish and rooted in the world of woke bullshit.

So true - Very strange how the Libturd infected Mind works
Ignore / Don't answer all that is Truth or Requires a Yes No answer.

I like that he doesn't like Biden bought into it  ::) FFS He like so Many Libturds
Are always so quick to Bring Doanald into it - Usually is - Orange Man Bad - He's A Meanie 🙄

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: September 10, 2022, 07:47:15 PM »
"Sigh"...You sir, remind me of my aunties.  You dislike Mr. Trump because he is a "meanie" and you care not for the ineffective and dangerous policies of Mr. Biden's administration .  I told you several reasons for why I think Mr. Trump is for Americans and you have chosen to ignore them.  They are very good examples.

Do not think to treat with me as you would an idiot. I am slow on a great many things but John's friends, whom I mentioned have explained much to me and they are in D.C.  They are not like you and I nor anyone else here.   

I also gave points on the idiocy of the Biden House of Non-Color.  The Veep is a fucktard and even I could out debate that prime example of the peter prinicple moron.  You are a nice enough gentlemen, but again do NOT make the error of treating with me as an idiot. 

I am a MAGA Man.  Not ashamed to be be an American First.  I am behind our allies such as Great Britain, Australia and more.  Just as Mr. Trump is, I too am American.  He is a multi-millionaire or better.  Me?  Not even close. But I do not mind.  He is more a man of and for the people of our Nation than anyone in decades.   You just do not like him and for all intents and purposes it appears for the silliest, most childish "reasons".

Fine.  I do not care for Mr. Biden and that simpleton of a Vice President of  his.  They and all who support them are without honor.  You know whereof I speak and still you play a poorly planed game of words? 

I am not here to change anyone's mind.   Again, I have heard  from  many of John's friends and I trust them for there is no deceit in men and women of such quality.  They are proud to be Americans.

Scott, it was not my intention to offend you or make you angry. We simply don't agree on some issues. That is the way the world works. People don't always agree, nor should they. Absolute agreement leads to complacency, which is not a good thing, IMO.

If what I wrote seemed like a game of words, that wasn't what I'd hoped. You and I were having a conversation about one subject, that being Trump's being for the people and his love of and devotion to the U.S. and you used that very basic conversation to air a heck of a lot of stuff that disgruntles you but has almost nothing to do with what we were talking about. I wasn't and still am not sure whether this was what you meant to do or if it just spilled out like a river from a failed dam of discontent.

Not sure how many times I have to say this before it sinks in, but I'll give it another try. I dislike Trump and always have. So far, he's done nothing to change my mind. It has nothing to do with his being a "meanie" which he sometimes is. Or because he's a millionaire billionaire. Not sure if reminding you of your aunties is a good thing since I don't know them.

I never thought of or treated you like a idiot. You do a pretty good job of this yourself. I happen to disagree with you. You are a very clever person with an interesting and entertaining writing style.

Maybe I should know this, but who is John? Who are his friends?

Everything boils down to perspective. Not sure what you think are the reasons I don't like Trump. If you think they are silly and childish, that's up to you. I don't need to justify them to you or anyone else.

Yes, you certainly did give points and plenty of them. Not all of which I agree with. Clearly you and I see many things differently and as I said that's okay.

I also not ashamed of being an American.

MAGA - Make America Great Again. IMO, America is great!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2022, 09:12:06 PM »
Scott, it was not my intention to offend you or make you angry. We simply don't agree on some issues. That is the way the world works. People don't always agree, nor should they. Absolute agreement leads to complacency, which is not a good thing, IMO.

If what I wrote seemed like a game of words, that wasn't what I'd hoped. You and I were having a conversation about one subject, that being Trump's being for the people and his love of and devotion to the U.S. and you used that very basic conversation to air a heck of a lot of stuff that disgruntles you but has almost nothing to do with what we were talking about. I wasn't and still am not sure whether this was what you meant to do or if it just spilled out like a river from a failed dam of discontent.

Not sure how many times I have to say this before it sinks in, but I'll give it another try. I dislike Trump and always have. So far, he's done nothing to change my mind. It has nothing to do with his being a "meanie" which he sometimes is. Or because he's a millionaire billionaire. Not sure if reminding you of your aunties is a good thing since I don't know them.

I never thought of or treated you like a idiot. You do a pretty good job of this yourself. I happen to disagree with you. You are a very clever person with an interesting and entertaining writing style.

Maybe I should know this, but who is John? Who are his friends?

Everything boils down to perspective. Not sure what you think are the reasons I don't like Trump. If you think they are silly and childish, that's up to you. I don't need to justify them to you or anyone else.

Yes, you certainly did give points and plenty of them. Not all of which I agree with. Clearly you and I see many things differently and as I said that's okay.

I also not ashamed of being an American.

MAGA - Make America Great Again. IMO, America is great!

Worry not, my friend.  I tend to get frustrated with my inability to speak what is left of my mine.  I wrote something to bhank the other night and the next day I deleted it as I was having difficulty wording my thoughts and there were too many errors and it makes me look stupid.  My family will help me when my brain gets foggy but they were at church so I should have waited.

I also think that my recent lack of oxygen for over six minutes has taken a greater tole on my already feeble brain.  It is at once, frustrating and embarrassing.

My aunties (on the Jewish side) have often told me since I was little that they hate me but also love me.  They hated me for my very Germanic appearance but  loved me as their nephew.  Now they hate me for my Conservatism and still love me as a part of their family.  I think I mentioned it but one of them even told me when I was in the hospital for hte heart stuf that she would pray to the Nazarene for me.  I love all of them.

What I'm trying to say is, do not worry that you will offend me.  Those whom I love do  worse and have for over decades.  For the most part this forum is an arena of not only ideas but to some extent of hope for the better for all.  This is not the Colosseum of Rome and despite Matt's craziest intentions neither is it a circle jerque silliness.  Sorry Matt, I could not resist but you are a good young man all the same with an excellent sense of humor. 

Besides all that, Matt's wordiness makes me look almost "normal".

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #680 on: September 11, 2022, 06:25:11 AM »
Trumpy still claims FBI planted evidence even though his lawyers do not pursue that claim. 

Meanwhile evidence of his declassification has been found.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #681 on: September 11, 2022, 08:48:27 AM »
Trumpy still claims FBI planted evidence even though his lawyers do not pursue that claim. 

That works, Presidential discretion, right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: September 11, 2022, 12:35:45 PM »

Trump can claim anything he wants, whether it is true or a lie without legal repercussions, except when he is under oath to tell the truth. Recently when took an oath to tell the truth, rather than do that, he took the 5th 400 times. He is not dumb.

His lawyers are bound by law to tell the truth in court because lying to a judge or jury will cause them much grief. At the least, they could be disbarred. This explains why they haven't claimed some of the things Trump has.

I had not heard evidence of declassification was found. If true, this is very interesting. I found nothing confirming this. Did you mean to post that meanwhile they have not found evidence of declassification?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: September 11, 2022, 06:24:59 PM »
That works, Presidential discretion, right?

Don't worry, the attorneys will build a defense on this claim.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #684 on: September 11, 2022, 11:08:13 PM »

The truth is not Lurker or Prime can’t say why they don’t like except for what they’re told and mimic by their MSM but both said Biden is doing a great job. What does that tell you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: September 12, 2022, 12:36:08 AM »
The truth is not Lurker or Prime can’t say why they don’t like except for what they’re told and mimic by their MSM but both said Biden is doing a great job. What does that tell you?

It tells me that you ignore what we say regarding Trump because it doesn't fit your agenda. Find where I said Biden is doing a great job and post it on Getbig. I have stated that I agree with some of Biden's policies. I have never said he is doing a great job, not because he isn't but because it is too soon for me to know this.

I do not need to explain why I don't like Trump to you or anyone else. I have repeatedly said that I never liked him. I think he is a jerk, a grifter and basically an ass. I always have... long before he ran for office and  moved into the Whitehouse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 12, 2022, 09:08:34 AM »
It tells me that you ignore what we say regarding Trump because it doesn't fit your agenda. Find where I said Biden is doing a great job and post it on Getbig. I have stated that I agree with some of Biden's policies. I have never said he is doing a great job, not because he isn't but because it is too soon for me to know this.

I do not need to explain why I don't like Trump to you or anyone else. I have repeatedly said that I never liked him. I think he is a jerk, a grifter and basically an ass. I always have... long before he ran for office and  moved into the Whitehouse.

Great post.  Though redundant.  He’s been told all this before and yet doesn’t grasp something so simple. He has infantile levels of denial and struggles to even process semi coherent traces of facts and logic. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: September 12, 2022, 09:15:36 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 12, 2022, 01:28:26 PM »
 :D

If they were, they would just say they were.  Right?

---
Trump’s Lawyers Contradict Trump’s Claim That Mar-a-Lago Docs Were Declassified.

Former President Trump’s lawyers contradicted his assertions that the documents seized by the Department of Justice from his home at Mar-a-Lago were declassified, arguing in a court filing on Monday that the documents’ classification status should be “determined later.”

Trump’s lawyers did not claim that Trump had classified the documents, only that he had broad, virtually unquestionable authority to do so. The roundabout irresolution stands in contrast to Trump publicly stating that he had declassified the documents.

Nikki McCann Ramirez
Mon, September 12, 2022 at 12:34 PM·3 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
    Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

donald-trump-mar-a-lago-contradiction.jpg Celebrity Sightings In New York City - August 10, 2022 - Credit: James Devaney/GC Images
donald-trump-mar-a-lago-contradiction.jpg Celebrity Sightings In New York City - August 10, 2022 - Credit: James Devaney/GC Images

Former President Trump’s lawyers contradicted his assertions that the documents seized by the Department of Justice from his home at Mar-a-Lago were declassified, arguing in a court filing on Monday that the documents’ classification status should be “determined later.”

Trump’s lawyers did not claim that Trump had classified the documents, only that he had broad, virtually unquestionable authority to do so. The roundabout irresolution stands in contrast to Trump publicly stating that he had declassified the documents.

The filing was made in response to the DOJ’s appeal of Judge Aileen Cannon’s decision to appoint a “special master” to conduct a review of the documents. The DOJ is seeking to shorten the period of time granted for the review, to exclude more than 100 classified documents, and to modify the criteria under which the review is conducted to exclude claims of privilege.

Despite the judge’s decision to grant the request for a special master, the DOJ already reviewed the documents while the Trump camp waited two weeks before filing their opposing motion. The trove of documents seized in the Aug. 8 raid contained almost two hundred documents with high-level classification markings, including “top secret” designations. According to The Washington Post, some of the documents contained information about an unidentified “foreign government’s nuclear-defense readiness.”

The filing on Monday indicates Trump’s team is seeking to apply a two-fold strategy in order to block the DOJ from reviewing the documents: arguing that “the former president” has broad authority to decide what is and isn’t declassified, and that under the Presidential Records Act the materials belong with either Trump, as his personal property, or with the National Archives — but not with the DOJ.

It's been previously reported that the former president was privately demanding that his lawyers recover the documents. This, along with the back and forth between Trump’s legal team and the DOJ also contradict public statements from Trump that the department had planted evidence against him and lost documents.

---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: September 12, 2022, 01:56:35 PM »
:D

If they were, they would just say they were.  Right?

---
Trump’s Lawyers Contradict Trump’s Claim That Mar-a-Lago Docs Were Declassified.

Nikki McCann Ramirez
Mon, September 12, 2022 at 12:34 PM·3 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
    Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States

The filing was made in response to the DOJ’s appeal of Judge Aileen Cannon’s decision to appoint a “special master” to conduct a review of the documents. The DOJ is seeking to shorten the period of time granted for the review, to exclude more than 100 classified documents, and to modify the criteria under which the review is conducted to exclude claims of privilege.

Despite the judge’s decision to grant the request for a special master, the DOJ already reviewed the documents while the Trump camp waited two weeks before filing their opposing motion. The trove of documents seized in the Aug. 8 raid contained almost two hundred documents with high-level classification markings, including “top secret” designations. According to The Washington Post, some of the documents contained information about an unidentified “foreign government’s nuclear-defense readiness.”

The filing on Monday indicates Trump’s team is seeking to apply a two-fold strategy in order to block the DOJ from reviewing the documents: arguing that “the former president” has broad authority to decide what is and isn’t declassified, and that under the Presidential Records Act the materials belong with either Trump, as his personal property, or with the National Archives — but not with the DOJ.

It's been previously reported that the former president was privately demanding that his lawyers recover the documents. This, along with the back and forth between Trump’s legal team and the DOJ also contradict public statements from Trump that the department had planted evidence against him and lost documents.

---

Until now, when accused of wrongdoings Trump has successfully created distractions via the conservative media and lying, delayed investigations and lawsuits via counter suits, appeals and lying. His road to success wreaks havoc (dead bodies) with the people he's used to get what and where he wants. His concept of loyalty is one sided in his favor.   

So far, his 'base' has been hoodwinked. They believe everything he tells them no matter how farfetched it is. There is a possibility he will get away with these tactics until he dies. It is doubtful his successors will be as cunning and as successful as he is. Eventually, he will be exposed for who is and the truth will come out. It is possible this won't happen for many years. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: September 12, 2022, 03:15:24 PM »
LIBTURD's GOING TO LIBTURD - - I WISH THEY'D All FUCK OFF & WHEN THEY'VE FUCKED OF GO FUCK OFF SOME MORE 😀 👍🏻

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #691 on: September 12, 2022, 04:10:15 PM »

Agenda? I don’t ignore it, I read it and laugh at it because the left has had the same ole MO since Trump came down that escalator over 6 year ago and literally everything that’s been thrown at him has been debunked with zero evidence in each fake case. It’s not ignoring, it’s history

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #692 on: September 12, 2022, 04:32:34 PM »
Whether Trump needs proof beyond his own statements remains be decided by the legal system, not by his base.

Of course, he disputes that. His version of what happens is rarely consistent with what history tells us happens. He is at odds with anything which doesn't go his way.

It seems odd but whatever dress the First Lady wears to the inauguration is traditionally donated to the Smithsonian. A First Lady can wear a gifted or donated designer item if it's officially made government property and given to the National Archives after its wear for historical preservation. The Constitution (Article I, Section 9) prohibits anyone in the US Government from receiving a personal gift from a foreign head of state without the consent of Congress. The Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act of 1966 and further legislation passed in 1977 allow gifts to be retained if they meet certain requirements. Foreign official gifts over this “minimal value” are considered gifts to the people of the United States, which the recipient must purchase from GSA, at fair market value, to retain them. I have no idea what the minimal value of her items of clothing are, but she has expensive taste. One skirt she wore to an occasion cost almost $10,000.

I think the main complaint the Trumps have is that Melanie's closets were riffled through by the FBI in the search. Supposedly she's disposed of those clothes and is in the process of replacing them. Considering what she's believed to spend on clothes, that could run into the millions. If it's her or Donald's money it should be no one's concern what she spends now that she is a private citizen. Personally, I have never witnessed or been involved in an FBI or other law agency raid so I don't know if they are as portrayed in the media, which seems brutal.

Barron is a minor so the FBI searching his room seems wrong. But who is to say there wouldn't be government documents stashed there?

As I mentioned, I believe 'raids' or the execution of search warrants can be overzealous and most definitely disruptive and unpleasant. Unless the security cameras were turned off or the contents destroyed, there should be a visual record of the conduct of the FBI at Mar-a-lago. It would be interesting to see exactly what went on that day. Unfortunately, it might be considered an invasion of privacy if someone other than the Trumps were to make them public.

In fairness, the Trumps wouldn't be the only folks to take items which did not belong to them when they vacated the Whitehouse. The Clintons returned more than $28,000 worth of items, which, they said, they thought were personal gifts given to them and not to the White House. Supposedly they received a total of almost $200,000 in gifts. Whether that is true or not, who knows.

Nancy Reagan was another First Lady with expensive taste for which she was at time criticized. Like other Presidents' wives, Mrs. Reagan donated her inaugural ball gown to the Smithsonian Institution.

Jackie Kennedy was another First Lady with expensive designer tastes. If I remember correctly, she was called out by some for 'restoring’ the Whitehouse interior design at great expense to taxpayers. Her inaugural gown is also in the Smithsonian.

So sending 30 FBI agents to search Melanie's closet seems wrong, but also ok.

Sending 30 FBI agents to search Barron Trump's rooms seems wrong, but also ok.  That's pathetic.  You people are absolutely ends justifies the means when it comes to Trump.  Who cares about the law or individual liberty.  As long as it hurts orange man, it's good. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: September 12, 2022, 05:57:34 PM »

Sending 30 FBI agents to search Barron Trump's rooms seems wrong, but also ok.  That's pathetic.  You people are absolutely ends justifies the means when it comes to Trump.  Who cares about the law or individual liberty.  As long as it hurts orange man, it's good.

Exactly- They're a Bunch of Snivelling crybaby Fucktards
Very low or no existent Morals -
They see Fuck all wrong with the 30 Khunts going through Melanie's & Baron's Items
Goes to show what type of Lowlife Scumbags they are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: September 12, 2022, 06:02:44 PM »

Exactly- They're a Bunch of Snivelling crybaby Fucktards
Very low or no existent Morals -
They see Fuck all wrong with the 30 Khunts going through Melanie's & Baron's Items
Goes to show what type of Lowlife Scumbags they are.

Well stated, gentlemen!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: September 12, 2022, 06:40:21 PM »
Agenda? I don’t ignore it, I read it and laugh at it because the left has had the same ole MO since Trump came down that escalator over 6 year ago and literally everything that’s been thrown at him has been debunked with zero evidence in each fake case. It’s not ignoring, it’s history

The left has the same MO? You are probably right. Could this be because the 'right' is like a young child or someone with downs syndrome or maybe a dog that must to be told given the same command over and over before they actually get it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: September 12, 2022, 07:07:31 PM »
LIBTURD's GOING TO LIBTURD - - I WISH THEY'D All FUCK OFF & WHEN THEY'VE FUCKED OF GO FUCK OFF SOME MORE 😀 👍🏻

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: September 13, 2022, 01:12:39 AM »
If he hadn't taken the documents in the first place, or had an ounce of credibility, this wouldn't have happened at all.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #698 on: September 13, 2022, 09:18:11 AM »
If he hadn't taken the documents in the first place, or had an ounce of credibility, this wouldn't have happened at all.   ;D

But, but, Killary's laptop...

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #699 on: September 13, 2022, 10:03:25 AM »
But, but, Killary's laptop...

It was her mail server, and its one of the biggest political crimes in history.
No need to ignore that just to push a Trump narrative. Both people can be criminals.