Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80199 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #725 on: September 17, 2022, 12:41:42 PM »
Another dead end bullshit story for the media to pump on air 24/7 to continue to tarnish Trumps name to make it more difficult for him to run in 2024. The media has turned this guy into some sort of martyr. How people cannot see this is beyond me.

Martyrs are respected by their followers, becoming symbols of exceptional leadership and heroism in the face of difficult circumstances.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #727 on: September 17, 2022, 01:07:18 PM »
Martyrs are respected by their followers, becoming symbols of exceptional leadership and heroism in the face of difficult circumstances.
Thanks to your evil liberal objective, Trump will become a martyr and will be influential long after his death.
Thanks liberal media! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #728 on: September 17, 2022, 04:42:15 PM »
Coming along great. And every day you make it a goal to make a complete ass if yourself. Just like before Trump was elected in 2016 then you disappeared

I’ve never disappeared.  Once again you are making shit up to cope with reality. 

How hard do you retard?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #729 on: September 17, 2022, 04:43:39 PM »
Seems like yet another call to arms.

None of the three crimes they are investigating actually require the documents to be classified or not.  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #731 on: September 17, 2022, 07:12:53 PM »
I’ve never disappeared.  Once again you are making shit up to cope with reality. 

How hard do you retard?

Mmmmm….yes, you did and it’s the reason why you don’t make yourself known on here with the exception of a board name and a gimmick or two

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #732 on: September 17, 2022, 07:57:17 PM »
Mmmmm….yes, you did and it’s the reason why you don’t make yourself known on here with the exception of a board name and a gimmick or two

Come on Coach , We know his Fragile mind Needed his Counsellor & Quiet Room,
Like so Many LibTurd's Did.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #733 on: September 17, 2022, 08:49:08 PM »
Come on Coach , We know his Fragile mind Needed his Counsellor & Quiet Room,
Like so Many LibTurd's Did.

Yup.  Here's a photo of LNM, feeling terrified and violated to his very core, he is coiled up in the typical liberal way:  The Fecal Position.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: September 17, 2022, 10:08:15 PM »
Yup.  Here's a photo of LNM, feeling terrified and violated to his very core, he is coiled up in the typical liberal way:  The Fecal Position.

Says the half invalid that probably won’t live to see next year.

The good news is that is the light at the end of the tunnel for the rest of your family.  They don’t have to shoulder the burden of babysitting a self loathing cripple anymore.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #735 on: September 17, 2022, 10:10:28 PM »

I don’t have a gimmick. Nor any previous accounts. This has been confirmed and explained to you by both chaos and OMR.  It must be painful to realize that more than one person believes you are a retard. 

You are not a smart person by any means.  I can understand why something so simple can be confusing.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #736 on: September 18, 2022, 06:24:25 AM »
I don’t have a gimmick. Nor any previous accounts. This has been confirmed and explained to you by both chaos and OMR.  It must be painful to realize that more than one person believes you are a retard. 

You are not a smart person by any means.  I can understand why something so simple can be confusing.

pretty rich coming from a "loser in life" who gets their only sexual gratification from being humiliated numerous times a day. 
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: September 18, 2022, 08:57:02 AM »

LoserSomeMore would never post a pic or vid of himself, he would be embarrassed beyond recovery here.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: September 18, 2022, 11:09:43 AM »
LoserSomeMore would never post a pic or vid of himself, he would be embarrassed beyond recovery here.  ;)

That picture has better ankles than you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: September 18, 2022, 11:10:32 AM »
pretty rich coming from a "loser in life" who gets their only sexual gratification from being humiliated numerous times a day.

My stalker seems to have gotten spelling lessons.  So cute.

Did you pay your dues this month to my fan club?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: September 18, 2022, 04:38:52 PM »
That picture has better ankles than you.
And I have better ankles than you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #741 on: September 18, 2022, 04:51:39 PM »
None of the three crimes they are investigating actually require the documents to be classified or not.  :D

-Not sure what this has to do with Trump's implied threats of violence. Please explain.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #742 on: September 18, 2022, 08:32:39 PM »
-Not sure what this has to do with Trump's implied threats of violence. Please explain.

I guess you didn’t hear Biden’s speech a couple of weeks ago or see this….of course you didn’t

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/13/tim-ryan-we-need-to-kill-and-confront-extremist-republican-movement/

Or this

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-hirono-blasted-call-arms-response-abortion-bill-sounds-calling-violence

Let me know if you want me to keep going

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #743 on: September 19, 2022, 04:07:14 AM »
Phony document riddled with spelling and syntax errors mysteriously appeared on Mar-a-Lago court docket

Sept. 17, 2022

The document remained late Thursday on the court docket, but it is a clear fabrication. A review of dozens of court records and interviews by the Associated Press suggest the document originated with a serial forger behind bars at a federal prison complex in North Carolina.

The incident also suggests that the court clerk was easily tricked into believing it was real, landing the document on the public docket in the Mar-a-Lago search warrant case. It also highlights the vulnerability of the U.S. court system and raises questions about the court’s vetting of documents that purport to be official records.

The AP is not identifying the inmate by name because he has a documented history of mental illness and has not been charged with a crime related to the filing.
“There is simply nothing indicating that he has any authorization to act on behalf of the United States,” the judge in the Georgia case wrote.

But despite the clear warning signs — including a stamp noting the Georgia case number on the phony warrants — the filing still made its way onto the docket.

Spokespeople for the Justice Department and the Treasury Department would not comment. They declined to answer on the record when asked if the document was false and why the government had not addressed it.

Representatives in the court clerk’s office and the magistrate judge overseeing the search warrant case did not respond to requests for comment.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/phony-document-riddled-with-spelling-and-syntax-errors-mysteriously-appeared-on-mar-a-lago-court-docket-01663364870?siteid=yhoof2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: September 19, 2022, 10:23:46 AM »
And I have better ankles than you.

Only for an aspiring lesbian Birkenstock model.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: September 19, 2022, 10:27:22 AM »

The last call to arms was over the lie of stolen elections. 
The current call to arms is over the lie that he had declassified the documents that lead to the raid.

They can’t seem to have a call to arms over truth or factual things.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #746 on: September 19, 2022, 10:30:20 AM »
The last call to arms was over the lie of stolen elections. 
The current call to arms is over the lie that he had declassified the documents that lead to the raid.

They can’t seem to have a call to arms over truth or factual things.

Remember when all the libs claimed 2016 was stolen?    . . . . . . . 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: September 19, 2022, 01:02:55 PM »
Remember when all the libs claimed 2016 was stolen?    . . . . . . .

I remember. Still not convinced it wasn't stolen or manipulated. Afterall Hilary did win the popular vote. Imagine the hullabaloo if the reverse had happened and Trump won the popular vote and still lost the electoral vote.

Read this today in the New York Times, 'When asked, six Trump-backed Republican nominees for governor and the Senate in midterm battlegrounds would not commit to accepting this year’s election results, and another six Republicans ignored or declined to answer a question about embracing the November outcome. All of them, along with many other G.O.P. candidates, have pre-emptively cast doubt on how their states count votes.' Is this a sore losers epidemic?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #748 on: September 19, 2022, 01:27:03 PM »
I remember. Still not convinced it wasn't stolen or manipulated. Afterall Hilary did win the popular vote. Imagine the hullabaloo if the reverse had happened and Trump won the popular vote and still lost the electoral vote.

Read this today in the New York Times, 'When asked, six Trump-backed Republican nominees for governor and the Senate in midterm battlegrounds would not commit to accepting this year’s election results, and another six Republicans ignored or declined to answer a question about embracing the November outcome. All of them, along with many other G.O.P. candidates, have pre-emptively cast doubt on how their states count votes.' Is this a sore losers epidemic?

So its legit when libs question an election but not conservatives?  Got it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: September 19, 2022, 01:41:40 PM »
So its legit when libs question an election but not conservatives?  Got it.

Is that what you took from my post? IMO, it is legit for anyone who cares to, to question election results. What is not okay for folks to do, is to have a civil war over it.

Some folks take what is posted here far too seriously and worse, they read into other's posts things that were not said. So, I posted an excerpt from the New York Times. I did not say if I agreed with it or not. Some stuff is just informational. Not everything needs to be argued.