Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80169 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #900 on: October 12, 2022, 06:01:12 PM »
So has Trump been charged with a crime yet?

It has been two months.
Nope, it's still just another media distraction to keep the stupid fuck democrats occupied so they don't have to face the disaster this horrible administration is.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: October 12, 2022, 06:20:25 PM »
Don't forget he's also richer than you.

TBH that's not saying much. I've never claimed to be wealthy. The world is filled with rich people who are also total jerks and losers. Why, because not every rich person came by their worth honestly or even on their own. Take for instance, Hunter Biden who is also richer than I am at a supposed $1 mil... but just barely.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #902 on: October 12, 2022, 06:22:19 PM »
Nope, it's still just another media distraction to keep the stupid fuck democrats occupied so they don't have to face the disaster this horrible administration is.

So you really think there is no legitimate or tangible cause for this investigation?  Is that what you are saying?  Just want to make sure before I call you stupid.  (Probably still will though)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: October 12, 2022, 06:25:11 PM »
Because keeping dummycrats hooked onto Trumps balls helps them not see the stupidity their party is commiting.
Not me. Those are some mighty stinky balls, sitting amidst all that blubber, not to forget the rancid farts that emit from that junk food fanatic's putrid asshole.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: October 12, 2022, 06:35:14 PM »
So you really think there is no legitimate or tangible cause for this investigation?  Is that what you are saying?  Just want to make sure before I call you stupid.  (Probably still will though)
You're stupid enough for the both of us, you got this, Tom!

Not me. Those are some mighty stinky balls, sitting amidst all that blubber, not to forget the rancid farts that emit from that junk food fanatic's putrid asshole.
Sounds like you've spent some time around the stinky balls of sweaty old, fat men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: October 12, 2022, 06:37:43 PM »
Oh so you don't want to commit to an actual stance on this.  Why am I not surprised?  Stupid little Trumpturd.

TDfS!! TDfS!! TDfS!! TDfS!!  <--- It ain't working like it used to.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: October 12, 2022, 06:39:27 PM »

Not everything is either or.

Care to elaborate on why you think the current administration is horrible? So far, it may not be the best this country ever had but it isn't the worst. These last couple of years could have been an extension of the horrible Trump administration and that would have been far worse... or another term in office might have finally gotten Trump's fat ass in a sling that he couldn't wiggle his way out of.

Talking about gas prices (even though we weren't), I gassed up at Costco today. I needed approximate 8 gallons and paid $5.06 per gallon which is more than it was last month when I filled the tank. Not only that, Gasbuddy got it wrong. According to them, the price for regular there was $5.20 a gallon. Gasbuddy failure.  ::)   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: October 12, 2022, 06:43:29 PM »
You're stupid enough for the both of us, you got this, Tom!
Sounds like you've spent some time around the stinky balls of sweaty old, fat men.

Did you just admit to being stupid? Or maybe Lurker is so smart that even being in his shadow makes you a little bit smart. If that's the case, when did you plan to begin showing some?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: October 12, 2022, 06:46:27 PM »
Oh so you don't want to commit to an actual stance on this.  Why am I not surprised?  Stupid little Trumpturd.

TDfS!! TDfS!! TDfS!! TDfS!!  <--- It ain't working like it used to.
Pretty clear what my stance is, Tom. It's a waste of taxpayers dollars, time and effort in an attempt to distract the pleebs like you from recognizing how bad this administration is doing.

Not everything is either or.

Care to elaborate on why you think the current administration is horrible? So far, it may not be the best this country ever had but it isn't the worst. These last couple of years could have been an extension of the horrible Trump administration and that would have been far worse... or another term in office might have finally gotten Trump's fat ass in a sling that he couldn't wiggle his way out of.

Talking about gas prices (even though we weren't), I gassed up at Costco today. I needed approximate 8 gallons and paid $5.06 per gallon which is more than it was last month when I filled the tank. Not only that, Gasbuddy got it wrong. According to them, the price for regular there was $5.20 a gallon. Gasbuddy failure.  ::)   

Really? We could start with oil prices, go on to the illegal immigration situation, bounce over to inflation, talk about the softest stance on crime possible (unless you're on the opposite political spectrum), speaking of that we could talk about the use of the alphabet agencies to attack political opponents, his America last policies, we could go on for days but what would be the point? You don't want to recognize or admit that your side is wrong or fucked up in any way because you have a side, instead of being an American.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: October 12, 2022, 06:56:09 PM »
Your stance is nothing more than TDfS!!!!  We already know that.   ::)

Facts about the orange man make you cry.  Can't sleep at night.  TDfS.. gotta say something, but have nothing to say really.  Deflect and spin... still no win.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: October 12, 2022, 06:58:10 PM »
Your stance is nothing more than TDfS!!!!  We already know that.   ::)

Facts about the orange man make you cry.  Can't sleep at night.  TDfS.. gotta say something, but have nothing to say really.  Deflect and spin... still no win.
You spend far more time thinking about Trump and his orange hue than I do, Tom.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: October 12, 2022, 07:00:47 PM »
You spend far more time thinking about Trump and his orange hue than I do, Tom.  ;)

You obviously don't think at all.  Must not be getting enough oxygen while having your head lodged up his ass.

You certainly spend every minute you do think about him making excuses.  TDfS!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: October 12, 2022, 07:03:52 PM »
Soooooo.... back to the thread topic which the last two retards have made multiple failing attempts to deflect, deny, distract, and make excuses for.

(ADHD much?

Looks like Trumpy's plea to the SC to intervene against the DOJ is going to fail.  hahahha.... what now?  He will lie and say the SC is against him just like the National Archives are supposed to be?   :D

Come on turds... spin and deny that.    :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2022, 07:04:55 PM »
Double post TDS meltdown, Tom. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2022, 07:05:11 PM »
Did you just admit to being stupid? Or maybe Lurker is so smart that even being in his shadow makes you a little bit smart. If that's the case, when did you plan to begin showing some?

Damn, you gonna make him cry.  Not a good sign!  Last thing he needs is edema collecting in those cankles.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: October 12, 2022, 07:06:49 PM »
Double stupid reply conehead.   Keep trying though.  TDfS 4 Life!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: October 12, 2022, 07:26:38 PM »
Pretty clear what my stance is, Tom. It's a waste of taxpayers dollars, time and effort in an attempt to distract the pleebs like you from recognizing how bad this administration is doing.
Really? We could start with oil prices, go on to the illegal immigration situation, bounce over to inflation, talk about the softest stance on crime possible (unless you're on the opposite political spectrum), speaking of that we could talk about the use of the alphabet agencies to attack political opponents, his America last policies, we could go on for days but what would be the point? You don't want to recognize or admit that your side is wrong or fucked up in any way because you have a side, instead of being an American.

Yes, let's start with oil prices. Without question they are out of sight. They are out of sight everywhere, not just in the U.S. Does this mean Biden is Emperor of the world? Bouncing, bouncing like Trump's balls, again is inflation unique to the U.S.?

TBH, have not looked at the most recent crime stats, so I cannot at this point comment on them.

Ever consider that the 'alphabet agencies' are doing what they are supposed to do which is investigating and prosecuting criminals at every level regardless of who they are, how well they are connected or if they once held a political office? Of course, you have not because you are committed to defending every nut case on the right, no matter how obscenely criminal their activities.

I have a 'side' which means I am not an American? What a laugh. My side is all American, not sure what yours is though.

You could go on for days? Great! Be my guest. 

Hey Chaos, this discussion has been...well...interestin g. My apologies, but it is time for me to fix my dinner and spend an hour or so in front of the boob tube, watching anything that has nothing to do with current events. You know, having a life outside of Getbig. Try it. You might like it.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #917 on: October 12, 2022, 08:11:02 PM »
Yes, let's start with oil prices. Without question they are out of sight. They are out of sight everywhere, not just in the U.S. Does this mean Biden is Emperor of the world? Bouncing, bouncing like Trump's balls, again is inflation unique to the U.S.?

TBH, have not looked at the most recent crime stats, so I cannot at this point comment on them.

Ever consider that the 'alphabet agencies' are doing what they are supposed to do which is investigating and prosecuting criminals at every level regardless of who they are, how well they are connected or if they once held a political office? Of course, you have not because you are committed to defending every nut case on the right, no matter how obscenely criminal their activities.

I have a 'side' which means I am not an American? What a laugh. My side is all American, not sure what yours is though.

Hey Chaos, this discussion has been...well...interestin g. My apologies, but it is time for me to fix my dinner and spend an hour or so in front of the boob tube, watching anything that has nothing to do with current events. You know, having a life outside of Getbig. Try it. You might like it.

If Chaos were to pull down his trousers right now, you'd see Primes hand print right across his arse!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2022, 09:34:17 PM »
If Chaos were to pull down his trousers right now, you'd see Primes hand print right across his arse!
Come on now son, you're smarter than that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: October 13, 2022, 03:51:37 AM »

Brutal.... and true.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: October 13, 2022, 04:02:27 AM »
Soooo.... back to the topic at hand.   ;D

Apparently, there is security footage of an employee moving boxes from the storage room AFTER Trumpy was given that subpoena.  Not that this is surprising.  Trumpy gets the subpoena, so now he knows that eventually the government will come after it's documents. So if he wants to keep any of them, he'd better hide them somewhere else.  Boy that was a smart move huh?  Trumpy was notified in May to hand over these classified documents, but he refused to comply and yet he made a really big deal that he was raided? This was 21 months after he left the White House.  And the lies he has told about the whole thing.... hahahahahaa.   

Don't worry though, his little cult members will be along to deny, deflect, distraction, or lie about it in his defense.  (Even though his own attorneys won't even touch the lies he told about it in their defense motions.   :D  )

It's going to be super hilarious to watch the shit show when his other properties get raided.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #921 on: October 13, 2022, 06:37:13 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #922 on: October 13, 2022, 12:37:27 PM »
Opinion: Utter proof the FBI framed Trump and shielded Hunter
NY Post ^ | October 12, 2022 | By Andrew C. McCarthy
Posted on 10/13/2022, 9:33:37

Igor Danchenko is on trial, but so is the FBI.

That is the theme of Russiagate special counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Danchenko, heading into its third day of trial in Alexandria, Va., federal court.

Danchenko is charged with five counts of lying to the FBI about two of his sources for what became the infamous “Steele dossier” — a compilation of faux intelligence reports, mainly authored by former British spy Christopher Steele, that portrayed the GOP’s then-presidential candidate, Donald Trump, as a clandestine agent of Russia.

It remains to be seen whether Durham can prove these charges: The allegation related to Dolan is not crystal clear (because Danchenko did make a vague reference to discussions with him), and Millian, who is overseas and beyond US subpoena power, has refused to testify.

What is not in doubt, though, is that the trial is highlighting the FBI’s shocking malfeasance in the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe, which it codenamed “Crossfire Hurricane.”

The first witness in the case was FBI supervisory intelligence analyst Brian Auten, of whom Durham himself conducted the prosecution’s questioning. Auten conceded the FBI had offered Steele $1 million if he could prove his sensational allegations that Trump was in cahoots with the regime of Vladimir Putin and that the Kremlin was positioned to blackmail the then-candidate because it supposedly possessed a video recording of Trump engaging in sexual hijinks.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #923 on: October 13, 2022, 03:23:23 PM »
Soooo.... back to the topic at hand.   ;D

Apparently, there is security footage of an employee moving boxes from the storage room AFTER Trumpy was given that subpoena.  Not that this is surprising.  Trumpy gets the subpoena, so now he knows that eventually the government will come after it's documents. So if he wants to keep any of them, he'd better hide them somewhere else.  Boy that was a smart move huh?  Trumpy was notified in May to hand over these classified documents, but he refused to comply and yet he made a really big deal that he was raided? This was 21 months after he left the White House.  And the lies he has told about the whole thing.... hahahahahaa.   

Don't worry though, his little cult members will be along to deny, deflect, distraction, or lie about it in his defense.  (Even though his own attorneys won't even touch the lies he told about it in their defense motions.   :D  )

It's going to be super hilarious to watch the shit show when his other properties get raided.   ;D

pathetic little bitch talking like a 4 year old child, you are dismissed pedo.
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: October 13, 2022, 06:11:13 PM »
Opinion: Utter proof the FBI framed Trump and shielded Hunter
NY Post ^ | October 12, 2022 | By Andrew C. McCarthy
Posted on 10/13/2022, 9:33:37

Igor Danchenko is on trial, but so is the FBI.

That is the theme of Russiagate special counsel John Durham’s prosecution of Danchenko, heading into its third day of trial in Alexandria, Va., federal court.

Danchenko is charged with five counts of lying to the FBI about two of his sources for what became the infamous “Steele dossier” — a compilation of faux intelligence reports, mainly authored by former British spy Christopher Steele, that portrayed the GOP’s then-presidential candidate, Donald Trump, as a clandestine agent of Russia.

It remains to be seen whether Durham can prove these charges: The allegation related to Dolan is not crystal clear (because Danchenko did make a vague reference to discussions with him), and Millian, who is overseas and beyond US subpoena power, has refused to testify.

What is not in doubt, though, is that the trial is highlighting the FBI’s shocking malfeasance in the Trump-Russia “collusion” probe, which it codenamed “Crossfire Hurricane.”

The first witness in the case was FBI supervisory intelligence analyst Brian Auten, of whom Durham himself conducted the prosecution’s questioning. Auten conceded the FBI had offered Steele $1 million if he could prove his sensational allegations that Trump was in cahoots with the regime of Vladimir Putin and that the Kremlin was positioned to blackmail the then-candidate because it supposedly possessed a video recording of Trump engaging in sexual hijinks.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

You talking about Mar-A-Lardo?  Because that is what we are on this thread.