Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80208 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1000 on: October 21, 2022, 05:41:53 PM »
As long as it's your shoulder and not those moobs you have.
How's the witch hunt, Tom?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1001 on: October 21, 2022, 06:01:42 PM »
How's the witch hunt, Tom?

Coming along fine.

Got you triggered, so it must be doing something right.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: October 21, 2022, 08:25:53 PM »
Coming along fine.

Triggered would be more of a word used to describe someone the incessantly posts dozens of times a day about the same guy, day after day, post after post, living in the past, trying to avoid dealing with the current abortion of an administration, Tom.  ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1003 on: October 22, 2022, 05:24:04 AM »
Triggered would be more of a word used to describe someone the incessantly posts dozens of times a day about the same guy, day after day, post after post, living in the past, trying to avoid dealing with the current abortion of an administration, Tom.  ;)

he has no life, this is it, he gets off on being humiliated here.
c

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: October 22, 2022, 05:12:19 PM »
Not trying to be mean here, but shouldn't you be spending your final years playing with the grandkids instead of looking for acceptance for your fucked up liberal views from some random weirdo that calls himself a Lurker on getbig?

Chaos, your question doesn't seem at all mean to me. It is a bit uninformed though.

I do not need acceptance from anyone for my 'liberal' views any more than you need it for your conservative ones. Lurker seems like an okay fellow based on his Getbig posts. But then, determining a person's character based on their Getbig persona is probably not the best idea. 

My grandkids are all adults in their 20's and 30's. They would likely think it was a bit weird if I asked to 'play' with them. We communicate via the internet and on the phone on a very regular basis. One grandson and his fiancé share the house with me, as do my daughter and son-in-law. We all interact daily. Between work, school and taking care of their daughter my grandson and his fiancé have a full life.

I spend time with my great-granddaughter who is 30 months old. Recently, I got new hearing aids and for the first time can sort of make out what my she’s saying. She is a bit of a screamer… this comes with the terrible twos. 

My other two great-grandchildren live in German. The older of who is my great-grandson. He just started first grade this fall. I had hoped to visit Germany last September to celebrate his starting school, but that didn't work out on my end. Hopefully, we'll all get together next summer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1005 on: October 22, 2022, 08:00:51 PM »
Coming along fine.

Not really, just showing what a retard and coward (along with others on here) you are. Fuck son, you can’t even provide a link. Admittedly, it’s getting pretty close that the fake “insurrection” should be the least of the leftists worries.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1006 on: October 23, 2022, 06:44:17 AM »
Not really, just showing what a retard and coward (along with others on here) you are. Fuck son, you can’t even provide a link. Admittedly, it’s getting pretty close that the fake “insurrection” should be the least of the leftists worries.

It's been two months?  And already Trumpy is on the fourth or fifth lie about it that even his defense attorney won't touch or include in their motions.   ::)

Fuck retard, you can't even use Google and find the information yourself.  Multiple sources reporting the same thing.  Take your pick or find evidence to refute it.  Which you can't.  You never can.  Because evidence and facts are useless to Fragile X geriatrics like yourself.  It's Mother Nature's way of helping you cope with a reality you can't handle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1007 on: October 23, 2022, 10:07:57 AM »
It's been two months?  And already Trumpy is on the fourth or fifth lie about it that even his defense attorney won't touch or include in their motions.   ::)

Fuck retard, you can't even use Google and find the information yourself.  Multiple sources reporting the same thing.  Take your pick or find evidence to refute it.  Which you can't.  You never can.  Because evidence and facts are useless to Fragile X geriatrics like yourself.  It's Mother Nature's way of helping you cope with a reality you can't handle.

You’re so confident his lying with multiple sources reporting you can’t even provide links to your bullshit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: October 23, 2022, 01:18:04 PM »
in hindsight, have you any idea how unhealthy that question is ?
In hindsight, I realize that you stalk getbig while logged off, then log in to make some remark, then log right back off to hide again. Very gimmick-like.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: October 23, 2022, 01:24:47 PM »
You’re so confident his lying with multiple sources reporting you can’t even provide links to your bullshit

You are so stupid you can't even google any part of the article and prove it wrong.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: October 23, 2022, 01:25:53 PM »
In hindsight, I realize that you stalk getbig while logged off, then log in to make some remark, then log right back off to hide again. Very gimmick-like.

No.  But if you need to believe this then go ahead. 

Obviously that extra space in that conehead wasn't filled with gray matter.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #1011 on: October 23, 2022, 01:58:30 PM »
You are so stupid you can't even google any part of the article and prove it wrong.   ::)

says the low IQ bitch who cant even spell Trump...
c

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: October 23, 2022, 02:09:38 PM »
No.  But if you need to believe this then go ahead. 

Obviously that extra space in that conehead wasn't filled with gray matter.
You're so vain, you probably think that post was about you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1013 on: October 23, 2022, 02:17:57 PM »

Well done, brother!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: October 23, 2022, 02:21:41 PM »
Well done, brother!  ;D
You sang it didn't you? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: October 23, 2022, 02:36:35 PM »

Very good, Chaos! Written 51 years ago by Carly Simon 'Your So Vain", (I bet you think this song is about you) was released in 1972. She was nominated for three Grammy's for Your So Vain in 1974. Love those lyrics. They still ring true for many people.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: October 23, 2022, 02:37:55 PM »

I don't know anyone who didn't sing those lyrics. Everyone was singing them.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1017 on: October 23, 2022, 03:52:33 PM »

If only I could sing, LOL! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: October 23, 2022, 05:23:57 PM »

No vanity in it at all.  Just facts.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #1019 on: October 24, 2022, 05:53:21 AM »
No vanity in it at all.  Just facts.

facts about a pedo ? ok that makes sense now.
c

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1020 on: January 09, 2023, 04:21:26 PM »
Double standards.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden's personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

Irrespective of the Justice Department review, the revelation that Biden potentially mishandled classified or presidential records could prove to be a political headache for the president, who called Trump's decision to keep hundreds of such records at his private club in Florida “irresponsible."

Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-reviewing-potentially-classified-docs-225623683.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: January 09, 2023, 04:51:05 PM »
No double standards is when whining and lies and finger pointing occurs.  Let's wait until then.   :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1022 on: January 09, 2023, 05:07:29 PM »
Double standards.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden's personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

Irrespective of the Justice Department review, the revelation that Biden potentially mishandled classified or presidential records could prove to be a political headache for the president, who called Trump's decision to keep hundreds of such records at his private club in Florida “irresponsible."

Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-reviewing-potentially-classified-docs-225623683.html
Of course nothing to see here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1023 on: January 09, 2023, 05:40:13 PM »
It’s all over the news now

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1024 on: January 10, 2023, 12:33:32 AM »
It’s all over the news now

MSM actually reporting it !!