Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80201 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1025 on: January 10, 2023, 04:20:49 AM »
Joe Biden is a threat to national security?

Who knew?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1026 on: January 10, 2023, 05:02:40 AM »
Double standards.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden's personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

Irrespective of the Justice Department review, the revelation that Biden potentially mishandled classified or presidential records could prove to be a political headache for the president, who called Trump's decision to keep hundreds of such records at his private club in Florida “irresponsible."

Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-reviewing-potentially-classified-docs-225623683.html

Notice how the media is already reporting it:

"potentially classified docs", even though later they say "documents with classified markings."

Not only that, but they say “a small number of documents with classified markings”   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1027 on: January 10, 2023, 07:34:57 PM »
MSM actually reporting it !!

I watched a comprehensive news story on CNN tonight about it tonight. It would be pretty hard for MSM to ignore this issue.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1028 on: January 10, 2023, 07:52:23 PM »
I watched a comprehensive news story on CNN tonight about it tonight. It would be pretty hard for MSM to ignore this issue.

He doesn't get CNN in the shit hole country in which he resides.  Gas has become too expensive for him to even ride his moped to the nearest internet cafe.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1029 on: January 10, 2023, 08:07:09 PM »

And their take on what if anything should happen is ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1030 on: January 10, 2023, 09:37:00 PM »
He doesn't get CNN in the shit hole country in which he resides.  Gas has become too expensive for him to even ride his moped to the nearest internet cafe.

That's going to leave a mark.   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1031 on: January 16, 2023, 12:40:21 AM »
And their take on what if anything should happen is ?

Since when does the media have any say in what should happen? Their job is to report what has already happened.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1032 on: January 16, 2023, 04:36:23 AM »
Former FBI assistant director sees 'glaring disparity' in DOJ's 'kid gloves' treatment of Biden

A former FBI assistant director is blasting the bureau for its "glaring disparity" in how the agency has approached the situations surrounding President Biden and former President Donald Trump's handling of classified materials.

"You know, it's kid-gloves, it's going about it in a very nice way, very genteel," Swecker said, noting that the Justice Department is seemingly allowing Biden allies to decide what is looked through and what isn't, as well as what is taken from the properties and what isn't.

Under pressure from Republicans, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel Thursday to investigate the classified materials, which Biden claims were "inadvertently misplaced." Garland tapped Robert Hur, a former U.S. attorney, to handle the investigation.

Asked why the FBI is leaving the search of Biden's Delaware residence for additional classified materials to White House aides, Swecker said there should have already "been an open investigation" and that it reminds him of how the FBI treated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was able to avoid charges for her use of a private email server during her tenure.

"I think it's bad for the FBI to go using search warrants to do that sorta thing," he added. "They should subpoena and they should do this in a way that is short of conducting an outright raid. But that's not what they did with Trump – they just raided his Mar-a-Lago residence.… If it's good for Trump, it should have been good for Biden, as well. There is a disparity of how this very identical set of circumstances were handled."

Swecker also said he believes the documents found at Mar-a-Lago were in a much safer spot than those found in Biden's Delaware home, which served as his residence for the time between his role as vice president and president.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-fbi-assistant-director-sees-130026730.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1033 on: January 16, 2023, 08:07:26 PM »
Former FBI assistant director sees 'glaring disparity' in DOJ's 'kid gloves' treatment of Biden

A former FBI assistant director is blasting the bureau for its "glaring disparity" in how the agency has approached the situations surrounding President Biden and former President Donald Trump's handling of classified materials.

"You know, it's kid-gloves, it's going about it in a very nice way, very genteel," Swecker said, noting that the Justice Department is seemingly allowing Biden allies to decide what is looked through and what isn't, as well as what is taken from the properties and what isn't.

Under pressure from Republicans, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel Thursday to investigate the classified materials, which Biden claims were "inadvertently misplaced." Garland tapped Robert Hur, a former U.S. attorney, to handle the investigation.

Asked why the FBI is leaving the search of Biden's Delaware residence for additional classified materials to White House aides, Swecker said there should have already "been an open investigation" and that it reminds him of how the FBI treated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who was able to avoid charges for her use of a private email server during her tenure.

"I think it's bad for the FBI to go using search warrants to do that sorta thing," he added. "They should subpoena and they should do this in a way that is short of conducting an outright raid. But that's not what they did with Trump – they just raided his Mar-a-Lago residence.… If it's good for Trump, it should have been good for Biden, as well. There is a disparity of how this very identical set of circumstances were handled."

Swecker also said he believes the documents found at Mar-a-Lago were in a much safer spot than those found in Biden's Delaware home, which served as his residence for the time between his role as vice president and president.

I think this is gold for Trump supporters. But for everyone else, They know Swecker is a regular on Fox and came out against the raid on Trumps Mara Largo property. He is to say the least biased. Even the most staunch Trump supporter excluding a couple on here will admit the handling of the discovery between Bidens team and Trumps team is totally different and therefore different means are used. If you can't see that, you are likely in the "excluding a couple on here" category.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1034 on: January 16, 2023, 09:03:39 PM »

Absolute double standard.  Bunch of fascist hypocrites. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1035 on: January 17, 2023, 04:53:29 AM »
I think this is gold for Trump supporters. But for everyone else, They know Swecker is a regular on Fox and came out against the raid on Trumps Mara Largo property. He is to say the least biased. Even the most staunch Trump supporter excluding a couple on here will admit the handling of the discovery between Bidens team and Trumps team is totally different and therefore different means are used. If you can't see that, you are likely in the "excluding a couple on here" category.

You mean like:

1.  The White House lied saying previously that only a single page was found at Biden's private library, when they actually found six.

2. The White House waited two days to provide an updated accounting of the number of classified records found at Biden's private library.

3. The White House waited more than two months to acknowledge the discovery of the initial group of documents at the Biden office.

4.  Biden kept and hid classified documents for six years.

5.  Biden kept classified documents in very insecure locations.

Some fine handling there.

Are you still thanking God everyday for Hunter Biden?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1036 on: January 17, 2023, 02:12:58 PM »
Since when does the media have any say in what should happen? Their job is to report what has already happened.

Their job is to report whatever the Democrats tell them to report

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1037 on: January 17, 2023, 08:22:03 PM »
Absolute double standard.  Bunch of fascist hypocrites.
The complete disassociation and detachment these delusional liberals create in their minds and put on public display when their hypocrisy becomes to glaring obvious to ignore is astounding to me.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1038 on: January 17, 2023, 10:31:22 PM »
The complete disassociation and detachment these delusional liberals create in their minds and put on public display when their hypocrisy becomes to glaring obvious to ignore is astounding to me.

6 years at least of snide attacks with "delusional" attached to anyone who disagrees with your views.. have you not matured at all? are you capable of actually conversing as an adult? You're not alone and I understand the sad unfortunate "pride"  of this forum is to be jerks to people you don't know.. but what if we all started having civil discussions and leave the immature attacks to the immature on here?  I'm more than willing to go first.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: January 18, 2023, 12:26:18 AM »
Their job is to report whatever the Democrats tell them to report

Enjoy your delusions while they last.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1040 on: January 18, 2023, 12:42:42 AM »

It tends to help them justify their positions of any opposing view is suspect. This includes, local judges, state judges, state supreme courts, us supreme courts, republican AG's,, If the conclusion doesn't jive with FOX or Breitbart then it is unequivocally dismissed. There is a guy on this forum to this day believes Trump won the election. That is just baffling to anyone with common sense. It's like trying to make sense of Tom Cruise or John Travolta being Scientologist. It defies logic. But it is what it is 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1041 on: January 18, 2023, 06:31:24 AM »
6 years at least of snide attacks with "delusional" attached to anyone who disagrees with your views.. have you not matured at all? are you capable of actually conversing as an adult? You're not alone and I understand the sad unfortunate "pride"  of this forum is to be jerks to people you don't know.. but what if we all started having civil discussions and leave the immature attacks to the immature on here?  I'm more than willing to go first.

Hey at least he isn't using the throwaway "TDS" excuse as much anymore for all things irrelevant. 

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #1042 on: January 18, 2023, 08:53:12 AM »
Hey at least he isn't using the throwaway "TDS" excuse as much anymore for all things irrelevant.

Dumb Low IQ bitch trying so hard to appear somewhat relevant/smart, fail by the loser in life - and humiliated yet again by everyone here  ;D
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1043 on: January 18, 2023, 10:29:42 AM »

I see. So you’re saying the Dems aren’t involved with shaping the medias reporting of the their narratives?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1044 on: January 18, 2023, 01:12:47 PM »
Love how they stick to a certain talking point.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1045 on: January 18, 2023, 08:00:34 PM »
6 years of your arrogance and denial of any wrongdoing by people like you and of course, it's always the other side that's in the wrong. Maybe if you were capable of recognizing and acknowledging the similarities of the two situations, you would be more credible in some sort of debate. However, from what I can see, you are still a party line follower trying to deflect any blame from your guy and living in this delusional world where your views and opinions are the only ones that matter or are valid. You guys infected with TDS have let it ruin your perception of reality, if you ever had one.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1046 on: January 18, 2023, 10:38:07 PM »
6 years of your arrogance and denial of any wrongdoing by people like you and of course, it's always the other side that's in the wrong. Maybe if you were capable of recognizing and acknowledging the similarities of the two situations, you would be more credible in some sort of debate. However, from what I can see, you are still a party line follower trying to deflect any blame from your guy and living in this delusional world where your views and opinions are the only ones that matter or are valid. You guys infected with TDS have let it ruin your perception of reality, if you ever had one.

Chaos, I have been critical of both parties. I have said more than once I am not a fan of Bidens. I just think he was less dangerous than Trump.
I have not made excuses for Biden having classified documents he was not authorized to possess.
It's almost like you have skimmed my posts of the last 6 yeas and gleaned an inaccurate picture 
I've voted for Republican and Democratic presidents.
And as far as living in a world where I believe my views are the only ones that matter is a bit over dramatical. Depending on the subject, I usually feel comfortable with my opinion but hold that I may be wrong. An example of where that wouldn't be the case is if someone said they believe the election was stolen and Trump won. While my nature is to consider thier opinion as potentially valid, the overwhelming evidence is pretty clear that they are wrong. If I'm being unreasonable for thinking that.... then I guess I am unreasonable.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1047 on: January 18, 2023, 10:51:06 PM »
Chaos, I have been critical of both parties. I have said more than once I am not a fan of Bidens. I just think he was less dangerous than Trump.
I have not made excuses for Biden having classified documents he was not authorized to possess.
It's almost like you have skimmed my posts of the last 6 yeas and gleaned an inaccurate picture 
And as far as living in a world where I believe my views are the only ones that matter is a bit over dramatical. Depending on the subject, I usually feel comfortable with my opinion but hold that I may be wrong. An example of where that wouldn't be the case is if someone said they believe the election was stolen and Trump won. While my nature is to consider thier opinion as potentially valid, the overwhelming evidence is pretty clear that they are wrong. If I'm being unreasonable for thinking that.... then I guess I am unreasonable.   

Don't you get it? On Getbig, you are either all in or your all out. There is no middle ground here! Getbiggers believe it is a 'we' verses 'they' world and 'they' are anyone who questions them. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1048 on: January 19, 2023, 06:09:52 AM »

::)

Well that didn't last long.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1049 on: January 19, 2023, 10:57:03 AM »

Stop trying to act like you are some unbiased voice of reason.  You wished for the death of Republicans and conservatives who didn't wear masks.