Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 80159 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #1075 on: January 24, 2023, 11:58:11 PM »
Yes they are very different.  Biden's situation is much worse.

and your credibility just hit zero

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1076 on: January 25, 2023, 06:15:11 AM »

So worse that he refused to give them back after a year of being instructed to. 

So worse that the outside party who searched for the documents themselves, now are being demanded to be identified in court.

So worse that obviously the FBI planted them before he could declassify them with his mind even though they were just empty jackets that "looked cool".

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: January 25, 2023, 03:29:39 PM »

Is this your unbiased opinion? Do you have information that supports your opinion?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: January 25, 2023, 03:41:18 PM »
Is this your unbiased opinion? Do you have information that supports your opinion?

His biased opinion supports his unbiased opinion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: January 25, 2023, 03:44:47 PM »
His biased opinion supports his unbiased opinion.

Clever!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1080 on: January 25, 2023, 07:45:53 PM »
and your credibility just hit zero

Says the person with zero credibility.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: January 25, 2023, 07:46:58 PM »

So worse that the outside party who searched for the documents themselves, now are being demanded to be identified in court.

So worse that obviously the FBI planted them before he could declassify them with his mind even though they were just empty jackets that "looked cool".

Years?  You mean 18 months.  As opposed to Biden having classified info for six to sixteen or years.  Yeah great comparison there. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: January 25, 2023, 07:54:46 PM »

It's my opinion.  Do I have facts to support my opinion?  Yes. 

1.  Trump as POTUS was the only person in American who could declassify anything he wants without any required protocol. 

2.  Biden, as Senator and VP, had zero declassification authority.  So he doesn't even have an argument for his lawful possession of classified info. 

3.  Trump was going back and forth the FBI and National Archives for 18 months. 

4.  Biden ran for POTUS while in possession of classified documents for years, going back to his time as a Senator.  It's insane anyone would even debate how reckless, irresponsible, and unlawful this is.

5.  Trump had documents in a room the FBI knew about, protected by the Secret Service, and the FBI asked him to put an additional lock on the door.

6.  Biden kept classified documents in his friggin garage.  His garage.  Where people keep their junk.  Where his crackhead son lived and/or had access to. 

7.  Biden kept classified documents in multiple locations. 

I could go on, but yes, what Biden did is clearly worse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: January 26, 2023, 05:37:26 AM »
Years?  You mean 18 months.  As opposed to Biden having classified info for six to sixteen or years.  Yeah great comparison there.

You don't know how long Trumpy actually had them.  That is an estimated time frame.  What we do know is that he refused to give them back or admit their existence until a search warrant was executed.  And then he went into Trumpy-mode with full on lying about everything.  The FBI planted them, they were not classified.  He declassified them with his mind  ::)   ,the jackets were empty and he kept them because they looked cool...etc.  Funny thing is I don't see Biden making those excuses.

If he conducted himself as Biden did, then his home would not have been searched.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: January 26, 2023, 10:39:05 AM »
You don't know how long Trumpy actually had them.  That is an estimated time frame.  What we do know is that he refused to give them back or admit their existence until a search warrant was executed.  And then he went into Trumpy-mode with full on lying about everything.  The FBI planted them, they were not classified.  He declassified them with his mind  ::)   ,the jackets were empty and he kept them because they looked cool...etc.  Funny thing is I don't see Biden making those excuses.

If he conducted himself as Biden did, then his home would not have been searched.

We know exactly how long Trump had them from time he left office until the tyrannical raid on his home:  18 months.  The time before he left office is irrelevant, because he had the authority to possess any classified document in the country as POTUS. 

"Conducted himself as Biden did"??  lol  Yeah if he would have improperly possessed classified documents in multiple unsecure locations, including his garage, for years, he would have been fine.  Ok.  Whatever.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: January 26, 2023, 11:24:21 AM »
We know exactly how long Trump had them from time he left office until the tyrannical raid on his home:  18 months.  The time before he left office is irrelevant, because he had the authority to possess any classified document in the country as POTUS. 

"Conducted himself as Biden did"??  lol  Yeah if he would have improperly possessed classified documents in multiple unsecure locations, including his garage, for years, he would have been fine.  Ok.  Whatever.

You don't know the time frame, therefore it is irrelevant. 

Tyrannical raid?  Hardly.  It was an approved search.  Which could have been avoided if he had cooperated sooner.  Like Biden did.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: January 26, 2023, 12:21:11 PM »
You don't know the time frame, therefore it is irrelevant. 

Tyrannical raid?  Hardly.  It was an approved search.  Which could have been avoided if he had cooperated sooner.  Like Biden did.   ;D

Yes we do.  We know precisely when Trump left office.

Do you understand that as POTUS he had the right to possess any classified document? 

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1087 on: January 26, 2023, 01:18:02 PM »
Trump was no longer POTUS when the National Archives informed him that a shit ton of dos were missing

It took the twice impeached disgraced former POTUS 8 MONTHS to finally return 15 BOXES of classified docs and he still didn't give up all the docs

What I would like to know is why it took so long to finally execute a search warrant on his property

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: January 26, 2023, 01:25:44 PM »

FYI, 18 months is longer than 'a year' which is what Lurker posted.

The main difference between Biden having classified documents and Trump having them is we know the circumstances under which Trump acquired them and we don't know how, why or whether Biden even remember he had them. The comparable is that they both had documents they should not have had whether it was for 16 years of 18 months.

It seems like your 'bias' influenced your reading comprehension. Clearly, you read this the way you wanted to and not the way it was written. An example of a Freudian slip, perhaps?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: January 26, 2023, 01:49:28 PM »

Do you understand that as POTUS he had the right to possess any classified document?

Do you what day those documents actually arrived at his home?  Were you there?  Did you put them away?  Then you don't know if they had been there from the end of 2019 or the end of 2016.

Do you understand why they searched his home?  Was he POTUS then?   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: January 26, 2023, 01:52:39 PM »
FYI, 18 months is longer than 'a year' which is what Lurker posted.

The main difference between Biden having classified documents and Trump having them is we know the circumstances under which Trump acquired them and we don't know how, why or whether Biden even remember he had them. The comparable is that they both had documents they should not have had whether it was for 16 years of 18 months.

It seems like your 'bias' influenced your reading comprehension. Clearly, you read this the way you wanted to and not the way it was written. An example of a Freudian slip, perhaps?

His typical attempt at playing with splitting words which never really works out for him.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: January 26, 2023, 02:04:34 PM »

'Had' is the operative word. Neither Trump nor Pence still hold an official qualifying office. Their right to possess classified documents expire when the new administration was sworn in. It could be argued that presently, of the three, Biden is the only person with the authority to classify, declassify or possess these classified documents. 

You may want to take the time to read the following information published by the National archives.
https://www.archives.gov/isoo/policy-documents/cnsi-eo.html#four

The President Executive Order 13526
Classified National Security Information
December 29, 2009

Below are some relevant sections of the President Executive Order 13526

sec. 1.3. Classification Authority.
(a) The authority to classify information
originally may be exercised only by:
(1) the President and the Vice President;

(c) Delegation of original classification authority.
(2) ‘‘Top Secret’’ original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, or an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(3) ‘‘Secret’’ or ‘‘Confidential’’ original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.4(d) of this order, provided that official has been delegated ‘‘Top Secret’’ original classification authority by the agency head.

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.
(b) Information shall be declassified or downgraded by:
(1)   the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(Note: neither Trump, Biden or Pence were/are serving in the same position as they did when the documents were originally classified. Of the three men, Biden is currently the only person with the authority to classify or declassify government documents.)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: January 26, 2023, 02:54:00 PM »
'Had' is the operative word. Neither Trump nor Pence still hold an official qualifying office. Their right to possess classified documents expire when the new administration was sworn in. It could be argued that presently, of the three, Biden is the only person with the authority to classify, declassify or possess these classified documents. 

You may want to take the time to read the following information published by the National archives.

December 29, 2009

(2) ‘‘Top Secret’’ original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, or an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section.
(3) ‘‘Secret’’ or ‘‘Confidential’’ original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.4(d) of this order, provided that official has been delegated ‘‘Top Secret’’ original classification authority by the agency head.

Sec. 3.1. Authority for Declassification. (a) Information shall be declassified as soon as it no longer meets the standards for classification under this order.
(1)   the official who authorized the original classification, if that official is still serving in the same position and has original classification authority;

(Note: neither Trump, Biden or Pence were/are serving in the same position as they did when the documents were originally classified. Of the three men, Biden is currently the only person with the authority to classify or declassify government documents.)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: January 26, 2023, 03:30:49 PM »
Do you what day those documents actually arrived at his home?  Were you there?  Did you put them away?  Then you don't know if they had been there from the end of 2019 or the end of 2016.

Do you understand why they searched his home?  Was he POTUS then?   ::)

If they arrived at his home between 2016 and 2019 then those periods of time are irrelevant, because he had the absolute right to possess any piece of classified intel in the country. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: January 26, 2023, 03:33:15 PM »
If they arrived at his home between 2016 and 2019 then those periods of time are irrelevant, because he had the absolute right to possess any piece of classified intel in the country.

The point is, you don't know when they arrived there.  Could have been January 7th.  YOU DON'T KNOW.  Maybe some were already there.  Maybe others wasn't.  YOU DON'T KNOW.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: January 26, 2023, 03:37:32 PM »

December 29, 2009

You're not tracking the analysis here.  Trump had the right to possess any classified document while POTUS, so it doesn't matter what he possessed or where he possessed while he was POTUS. 

For people accusing him of unlawful possession of classified intel, that could only have happened after he was no longer POTUS. 

Regarding declassification, you're also missing the point.  Biden first came into possession of his documents while he was a senator and VP, not while he was POTUS.  He no declassification authority. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: January 26, 2023, 03:39:26 PM »
The point is, you don't know when they arrived there.  Could have been January 7th.  YOU DON'T KNOW.  Maybe some were already there.  Maybe others wasn't.  YOU DON'T KNOW.

The point is it doesn't matter when they arrived, because he had the absolute right to possess anything before leaving office.  The only time period that matters with him is after he left office.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: January 26, 2023, 03:47:41 PM »
You're not tracking the analysis here.  Trump had the right to possess any classified document while POTUS, so it doesn't matter what he possessed or where he possessed while he was POTUS. 

For people accusing him of unlawful possession of classified intel, that could only have happened after he was no longer POTUS. 

Regarding declassification, you're also missing the point.  Biden first came into possession of his documents while he was a senator and VP, not while he was POTUS.  He no declassification authority.

He was POTUS last August when they searched his home?  If not, then he was in unlawful possession.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: January 26, 2023, 04:04:52 PM »

Let's assume they were taken there between 2016 thru 2019, they technically should have been turned over to the National Archives as soon as Biden took office. Practically, these documents likely end up mixed in with personal documents which are government property.

The big issue here is going to be Trump's refusal to relinquish them after leaving office. He should have played dumb and claimed he did not know he was in possession of them after his term of office.

Since it has been reported they were moved either inadvertently or intentionally when Trump vacated the White House, it follows that these documents were not at Mar-a-Largo prior to 2020. I don't believe it is reasonable to assume they were there prior to that time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: January 26, 2023, 04:25:49 PM »
He was POTUS last August when they searched his home?  If not, then he was in unlawful possession.

Unless the documents were declassified.  He has an argument that the documents were declassified.  Biden does not.

So I’m glad you apparently now understand that we do know precisely what the alleged period of unlawful possession is for Trump:  from the moment he left office until the tyrannical raid by the FBI.