Author Topic: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud  (Read 5122 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2022, 08:39:37 AM »
Dumb bitch knew she couldn’t get him on any charges so here’s her last resort..🙄

This will be yet another “bombshell” that will blow up in Lurkers face…lol

I don't think so.   For something like this, there would be extensive paperwork and if you overvalue your assets for loans then its committing fraud against the bank
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2022, 08:53:48 AM »

It would be “rigged”.    Repubs wouldn’t ever win an election again without the EC.

NOBODY would ever win an election without the EC. That's the way the Constitution works. Every president has been put in the White House by the EC (directly or indirectly...i.e. VP gets elevated after president dies).

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2022, 08:55:27 AM »
Nothing will come of this.

She campaigned on going after Trump so she had to do something, now, after all that, it's "overestimating property values to get better lending rates from banks".

So she's the champion of the banks?

NY has so many fucking problems, most importantly the streets are unsafe now.

All these sideshows distract from that.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2022, 09:03:56 AM »
Amazing that so many think lying and bank fraud are ok.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2022, 09:04:19 AM »

You voted for Biden and Hillary - sit down . 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2022, 09:06:34 AM »
Nothing will come of this.

She campaigned on going after Trump so she had to do something, now, after all that, it's "overestimating property values to get better lending rates from banks".

So she's the champion of the banks?

NY has so many fucking problems, most importantly the streets are unsafe now.

All these sideshows distract from that.

The FNG banks order an appraisal as a condition of the loan approvals.  Did they complain?   Did they say their appraisal companies screwed up?  Did Trump default on loans and the banks complain they were lied to and defrauded?    This entire thing is a laughable joke. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2022, 09:44:32 AM »
The FNG banks order an appraisal as a condition of the loan approvals.  Did they complain?   Did they say their appraisal companies screwed up?  Did Trump default on loans and the banks complain they were lied to and defrauded?    This entire thing is a laughable joke.

Its pretty serious but I will agree with you on appraisals as Donald Trump would have no direct involvement in giving that number.   Not only that, she is basing the value of Donald Trump's apartment on square footage only and stated that no apartment has ever sold for that amount which may be true but no-one has ever had an apartment like Donald Trump.  The walls and structure is lined in 24k gold and marble.   Its not just sheet rock and nails.

In any appraisal, there's more to it than just square feet but also location.   It will still be a hard if not difficult case without some collaboration from the appraisers and to be honest, the bank would have likely conducted their own appraisal before giving out a loan...no-one is just going to hand someone millions of dollars without one
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2022, 10:14:10 AM »

Lying is everywhere, and I know you know this is BS, and would not disagree with SC's assessment.

What I'm not OK with is the FBI / DOJ / AGs / CDC / Big tech, etc. all being used for political purposes, even more so when there are REAL problems - inflation, the border, Russia, city crime, rising education and healthcare costs,  etc.

We're in a mess.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2022, 10:15:02 AM »
Its pretty serious but I will agree with you on appraisals as Donald Trump would have no direct involvement in giving that number.   Not only that, she is basing the value of Donald Trump's apartment on square footage only and stated that no apartment has ever sold for that amount which may be true but no-one has ever had an apartment like Donald Trump.  The walls and structure is lined in 24k gold and marble.   Its not just sheet rock and nails.

In any appraisal, there's more to it than just square feet but also location.   It will still be a hard if not difficult case without some collaboration from the appraisers and to be honest, the bank would have likely conducted their own appraisal before giving out a loan...no-one is just going to hand someone millions of dollars without one

Regardless of price, that shit is ugly
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2022, 11:43:33 AM »
Regardless of price, that shit is ugly

Yea. .i wouldnt have all of this shit
A

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2022, 12:16:31 PM »

Yea. .i wouldnt have all of this shit

makes sense he married an eastern euro, if youve ever met any of them that have come into money you know what i mean. gaudy is their life's motto

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2022, 03:16:13 PM »
You voted for Biden and Hillary - sit down .

You lost your mind over Obama and still haven't found it yet.

Sit down.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2022, 06:19:47 PM »
Sure but if we look at deep red states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina and West Virginia we would probably find out millions of people who would vote Democrat don't bother as they know it's hopeless.  All that being said, if a Republican ever wins the popular vote and loses electorally, I'll bet the farm we'll start seeing movement towards changing if not eliminating the electoral college.  I personally think it's antiquated.  I'd like to see whomever gets the most votes period be the winner.  In the current format we may have 10's of millions of votes every election that just don't count.  I think all votes should count.  I also think if it was most votes wins, we'd get much better turn out and be on our way to a true democracy.

No one ever wins the popular vote because there is no popular vote contest. 

Thank God for the Electoral College.  I don't want those nuts in California picking our president.  Our system is awesome.  Except for the people who screw it up. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2022, 07:17:23 PM »
No one ever wins the popular vote because there is no popular vote contest. 

Thank God for the Electoral College.  I don't want those nuts in California picking our president.  Our system is awesome.  Except for the people who screw it up.

Or deny that it works. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2022, 07:20:32 PM »
It’s great people like you don’t get to sit on jury’s, convicting a man and his family based on crimes that most likely all the evidence supports. You are far too easy conned lemming.
I didn't realize you were a prosecutor, privy to all the juicy information that the public doesn't get to see and not just the lame bullshit your tv tells you to believe. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2022, 07:22:14 PM »
Dumb bitch knew she couldn’t get him on any charges so here’s her last resort..🙄

This will be yet another “bombshell” that will blow up in Lurkers face…lol

I am of the understanding that the New York State Attorney General cannot bring charges against a person. The attorney general advises the executive branch of state government and defends actions and proceedings on behalf of the state. In New York, the state attorney general’s office is only allowed to prosecute a limited range of offenses on its own, like bid rigging and payroll violations. Rather than it being Ms. James last resort it is pretty much the only option she has.

She did the next best thing. New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office sent a criminal referral to U.S. prosecutors in Manhattan and the IRS regarding possible federal crimes uncovered during an investigation into Donald Trump, his business and family members. It is up to them whether or not to bring charges against him for these related activities.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2022, 07:22:16 PM »
Sure but if we look at deep red states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina and West Virginia we would probably find out millions of people who would vote Democrat don't bother as they know it's hopeless.  All that being said, if a Republican ever wins the popular vote and loses electorally, I'll bet the farm we'll start seeing movement towards changing if not eliminating the electoral college.  I personally think it's antiquated.  I'd like to see whomever gets the most votes period be the winner.  In the current format we may have 10's of millions of votes every election that just don't count.  I think all votes should count.  I also think if it was most votes wins, we'd get much better turn out and be on our way to a true democracy.
And if we checked liberal hellhole like CA, NY, OR, WA I would expect to find millions of Republicans that didn't bother to vote as they know it's hopeless. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2022, 08:08:35 PM »
And if we checked liberal hellhole like CA, NY, OR, WA I would expect to find millions of Republicans that didn't bother to vote as they know it's hopeless. ;)

Crazy to think that Ronald Reagan was elected governor of California. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2022, 09:12:26 PM »

Let's make sure all votes count/matter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2022, 08:28:02 AM »
I didn't realize you were a prosecutor, privy to all the juicy information that the public doesn't get to see and not just the lame bullshit your tv tells you to believe. ::)

I'm not.  Neither are you, so your original statement of being on a jury is irrelevant once again, by your own words this time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2022, 08:30:01 AM »
I am of the understanding that the New York State Attorney General cannot bring charges against a person. The attorney general advises the executive branch of state government and defends actions and proceedings on behalf of the state. In New York, the state attorney general’s office is only allowed to prosecute a limited range of offenses on its own, like bid rigging and payroll violations. Rather than it being Ms. James last resort it is pretty much the only option she has.

She did the next best thing. New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office sent a criminal referral to U.S. prosecutors in Manhattan and the IRS regarding possible federal crimes uncovered during an investigation into Donald Trump, his business and family members. It is up to them whether or not to bring charges against him for these related activities.

Qoach Todd has proven he doesn't understand anything about how the legal system works.  He doesn't understand the basics of civil vs criminal, subpoenas, affidavit, etc...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2022, 08:35:04 AM »
Qoach Todd has proven he doesn't understand anything about how the legal system works.  He doesn't understand the basics of civil vs criminal, subpoenas, affidavit, etc...

Let’s live debate, mouth

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2022, 12:25:17 PM »
Let’s live debate, mouth

Code Duello or Dutchess of Queensbury rules?
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2022, 01:58:04 PM »
Let’s live debate, mouth

::)

You can't debate or post worthwhile when you got Google right at your fingertips. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2022, 03:47:23 PM »
::)

You can't debate or post worthwhile when you got Google right at your fingertips.

I ask for live to not use Google. If I wanted to debate using Google or any other search engine we can just keep doing what we’re doing 🙄