Author Topic: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud  (Read 5231 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: NY civil suit against Trumpy for fraud
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2022, 05:55:53 PM »
You might want Trump to be the nominee, but Democrats are deathly afraid of Trump being the nominee.  That's the only reason for that January 6 facade.  The only reason Biden is using the DOJ to try and prosecute him.  The only reasons the NY AG is targeting him.  They are afraid that if he runs he will win.  They are probably right. 

This is nothing like 2016 where they propped Trump up thinking he would be easy to beat.  That backfired and they learned their lesson.  lol

We disagree here for the most part save for them learning their lesson as evidenced by the shellacking Biden gave Trump in 2020.  Boom!   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2022, 05:56:40 PM »
Grossly inflating  values
Telling over 200+ lies
Kiddos got punched in the mouth by the lawsuit too
Fraud fraud fraud

Good thing the special master in the FBI raid is in NY.  Trumpy can just bop over to that office on alternative days for that investigation.   ;D  It would suck for Trumpy to have to fly back and forth all the time between different states when his supporters haven’t gotten that new jet paid for yet.   :D

Now let’s get all the denial, excuse making, spin, deflection, misinformation and spin started.
It's great people like you don't get to sit on jury's, convicting a man and his family based on media driven hysteria. You're far too easily manipulated, pleeb.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2022, 05:57:06 PM »
I don't actually think you believe what you just wrote.  I'm pretty certain that you are fucking with Lurker.  As someone (me) who shares probably most of Lurker's political leanings, let me assure you that the last thing we (no homo) want is Trump to NOT be the nominee.  His running gives whoever the Dem's put up their best chance of winning.  But, I don't actually know you so I freely admit I could be wrong in my assessment. 

Lurker has major TDS.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2022, 05:57:35 PM »
We disagree here for the most part save for them learning their lesson as evidenced by the shellacking Biden gave Trump the elite gave this country in 2020.  Boom!   ;D
:o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2022, 05:57:57 PM »
It's great people like you don't get to sit on jury's, convicting a man and his family based on media driven hysteria. You're far too easily manipulated, pleeb.

I was on a jury for a rape trial once.  I led the charge in acquitting a negro. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2022, 05:59:04 PM »
I was on a jury for a rape trial once.  I led the charge in acquitting a negro.
Did your uncle thank you afterward? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2022, 06:05:14 PM »
The problem is fraud from misrepresentation of asset values.  If you did this, would banks lend you money?   

Don’t worry, it’s all a misunderstanding.  They transposed the numbered.  His writing was ineligible.   Despite this occurring over a decade, everyone involved is a racist and the appraiser just low balled the true value of the assets anyway.   Always someone else fault.  :D

Is James blubbering on the banks' behalf? The banks didn't seem to have an issue.

At the end of the day, no matter how much they loaned Trump, he paid them back.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2022, 06:12:44 PM »
Did your uncle thank you afterward? :D

Nah, it was my cousint!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2022, 06:13:32 PM »
Is James blubbering on the banks' behalf? The banks didn't seem to have an issue.

His companies declared chapter 11 bankruptcy 4 times...

A lot of his creditors were small time...people without the resources to give him shit about it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2022, 08:39:39 PM »
Lurker maybe more fucked in the head than Strawman

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2022, 09:01:01 PM »
We disagree here for the most part save for them learning their lesson as evidenced by the shellacking Biden gave Trump in 2020.  Boom!   ;D

Shellacking?  Not if you deal with those pesky facts:

The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Narrow Wins In These Key States Powered Biden To The Presidency
December 2, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2022, 09:03:29 PM »

Correct.  Where are the victims?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2022, 09:54:59 PM »
Shellacking?  Not if you deal with those pesky facts:

The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Narrow Wins In These Key States Powered Biden To The Presidency
December 2, 2020
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/940689086/narrow-wins-in-these-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency

Almost 8 million more Americans wanted Biden than Trump.  That sucks. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2022, 10:45:58 PM »
Almost 8 million more Americans wanted Biden than Trump.  That sucks.

When you put those numbers in context, they are meaningless.  The 2016 Hillary spread came entirely from California.  I haven't checked 2020, but it's probably the same or close, with the rest coming from New York. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2022, 11:07:14 PM »
When you put those numbers in context, they are meaningless.  The 2016 Hillary spread came entirely from California.  I haven't checked 2020, but it's probably the same or close, with the rest coming from New York.

Sure but if we look at deep red states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina and West Virginia we would probably find out millions of people who would vote Democrat don't bother as they know it's hopeless.  All that being said, if a Republican ever wins the popular vote and loses electorally, I'll bet the farm we'll start seeing movement towards changing if not eliminating the electoral college.  I personally think it's antiquated.  I'd like to see whomever gets the most votes period be the winner.  In the current format we may have 10's of millions of votes every election that just don't count.  I think all votes should count.  I also think if it was most votes wins, we'd get much better turn out and be on our way to a true democracy. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2022, 01:47:30 AM »
Sure but if we look at deep red states like Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina and West Virginia we would probably find out millions of people who would vote Democrat don't bother as they know it's hopeless.  All that being said, if a Republican ever wins the popular vote and loses electorally, I'll bet the farm we'll start seeing movement towards changing if not eliminating the electoral college.  I personally think it's antiquated.  I'd like to see whomever gets the most votes period be the winner.  In the current format we may have 10's of millions of votes every election that just don't count.  I think all votes should count.  I also think if it was most votes wins, we'd get much better turn out and be on our way to a true democracy.

You would lose that bet.

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but you seem to be alluding to the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact.  True?

Democrats want the Popular Vote to prevail in national elections because, in theory, they would have won five additional presidential elections over the years. 

The Popular Vote ends the duopoly, meaning that there can be any number of candidates vying for the biggest slice of the electorate,

Clinton won in 1992 through the Electoral College with just 43% of the Popular Vote.  Via the Popular Vote, someone could be elected president with just 35% of the vote (maybe less, so long as it's a plurality).  A minor revolution every 4 years.

Imagine that six candidates run (Why stop at six?) and five get 15% each, and one gets 25%.  That’s how we get a President Stephen Colbert or Joe Rogan.  There would be political parties for every minor interest, and the ensuing political turmoil from the Popular Vote would be immediate and unending.

I prefer that something else, usually north of 45% of the electorate, picks our president. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2022, 03:52:30 AM »
Civil suit...not criminal = grasping for straws by Ms. James.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2022, 05:57:44 AM »
I don't know, because I haven't read it.  I will eventually read up on it and follow the facts wherever they lead. 

I will also keep in mind that the person who filed this lawsuit vowed during her 2018 campaign that she would get Trump, whom she called an "embarrassment" and an "illegitimate president."

And yet you are pretty sure that it isn’t legitimate despite note reading. Single page of the 200+ filing. 

You should also keep in kind it spans over a decade.  And involves someone is an embarrassment- and habitual liar- and has made many attempts to become an illegitimate president.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2022, 06:01:13 AM »
I don't actually think you believe what you just wrote.  I'm pretty certain that you are fucking with Lurker.  As someone (me) who shares probably most of Lurker's political leanings, let me assure you that the last thing we (no homo) want is Trump to NOT be the nominee.  His running gives whoever the Dem's put up their best chance of winning.  But, I don't actually know you so I freely admit I could be wrong in my assessment.

His reply was for his own benefit.  No one else’s.  When Trumpturds have nothing on hand to deal with facts they start up with the “scared” excuse or just start talking about someone else.   It’s a coping mechanism.

No one in their right mind would be scared of a candidate that has gotten less votes than his opponent in every election he has been in.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2022, 06:03:52 AM »

It’s great people like you don’t get to sit on jury’s, convicting a man and his family based on crimes that most likely all the evidence supports. You are far too easy conned lemming.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2022, 06:05:00 AM »
Lurker has major TDS.

Facts = TDS in your world?   Thanks for proving me correct.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2022, 06:06:30 AM »
Lurker maybe more fucked in the head than Strawman

Says the board retard.   ::)

Facts hurt that little tumbleweed in your cranium?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2022, 06:08:24 AM »

It would be “rigged”.    Repubs wouldn’t ever win an election again without the EC.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2022, 06:10:24 AM »

Facts = TDS in your world?   Thanks for proving me correct.   :)

humiliated numerous times in this thread as I said, at least you might not have to go out and service old homeless men that look like Biden....
c

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2022, 06:47:36 AM »
His companies declared chapter 11 bankruptcy 4 times...

A lot of his creditors were small time...people without the resources to give him shit about it.

You do realize filing 4 BK’s in the over 500 + businesses he has and with his name on is an unbelievably stellar record, right? This “bombshell” never panned out and is always used as an excuse by the left and Trump haters alike.