Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

EU, NATO say Nord Stream gas pipelines were sabotaged

(1/2) > >>

IroNat:
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/28/nord-stream-pipeline-damage-not-a-concidence-says-eu

Sudden and unexplained leaks from the undersea Nord Stream pipelines from Russia to Germany appear “not a coincidence”, the European Union has said, a statement which adds weight to fears of sabotage.

IroNat:
Nord Stream pipeline leaks: What happened, what’s the impact?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/27/qa-what-is-known-so-far-about-the-nord-stream-gas-pipeline-leak

The Swedish National Seismic Network recorded two “massive releases of energy” shortly prior to, and near the location of, the gas leaks, Peter Schmidt, an Uppsala University seismologist, told AFP.

Soul Crusher:
Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that."

pic.twitter.com/wI7fZMnjSs— Art TakingBack 🇺🇸 (@ArtValley818_) September 27, 2022

falco:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on September 28, 2022, 05:14:47 AM ---Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

pic.twitter.com/wI7fZMnjSs— Art TakingBack 🇺🇸 (@ArtValley818_) September 27, 2022

--- End quote ---

More likely Russian hand on this event.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on September 28, 2022, 05:14:47 AM ---Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

--- End quote ---

Looks like Pant Shitter joe has a bit of Explaining to do !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version