Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

And now Pence...

(1/11) > >>

LurkerNoMore:
Guess he was smart enough to grab some classified docs for himself as well because he knew Trumpy's NTFs were not going to be worth anything.

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on January 24, 2023, 09:52:43 AM ---Guess he was smart enough to grab some classified docs for himself as well because he knew Trumpy's NTFs were not going to be worth anything.

--- End quote ---

It is beginning to appear that politicians mishandling classified government documents commonplace.

It looks like the best bet for anyone with classified government documents in their possession is to immediately contact the national archives or the FBI and turn them over. The only other option is to destroy them, which is undeniably a worse crime, making doing so risky business.

It will be interesting to see how this find unfolds. With each new discovery, the case against Trump case becomes more complicated.  Will the FBI and the Justice Department have to back off their investigation or any possibility of nailing Trump? This seems like a real possibility. Time will tell. 

This is not something I worry about since there are no classified government documents on my premises or in my possession.

loco:
Impeach.  Impeach Pence.  Impeach Kamala.  Impeach Biden.  Impeach Biden's dog for biting Cornpop.

LurkerNoMore:
We need Soulcrusher to come post some videos on here.   That's all that is missing at this point.

IroNat:
They'll have to check Obama's home too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version