Author Topic: Donald Trump's criminal cases, in one place  (Read 200 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Donald Trump's criminal cases, in one place
« on: March 14, 2024, 10:09:10 AM »
With the fraud trial in the rears for now as he scrambles for $$$.  Here are the 4 he is dealing with at the moment:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/07/politics/trump-indictments-criminal-cases/

Donald Trump is the first former president in US history to face criminal charges, and with his third presidential bid under way for 2024, the stakes are high for both him and the country.

1.  Hush Money
2.  Classified Documents
3.  Election Interference
4.  Fulton County

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Donald Trump's criminal cases, in one place
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 11:45:22 AM »
With the fraud trial in the rears for now as he scrambles for $$$.  Here are the 4 he is dealing with at the moment:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/07/politics/trump-indictments-criminal-cases/

Donald Trump is the first former president in US history to face criminal charges, and with his third presidential bid under way for 2024, the stakes are high for both him and the country.

1.  Hush Money
2.  Classified Documents
3.  Election Interference
4.  Fulton County

Going to be your POTUS, so post is pointless.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 12:10:44 PM »

You seem pretty sure as many others on here are.  One other poster suggested it's going to be a landslide.  Frankly, I have no idea.  What do you think it's going to be:  close, clear win, or landslide?

Also, do you think Kennedy will have any effect on the result?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 01:45:03 PM »

As is yours.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 01:56:47 PM »
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 02:20:38 PM »
Acceptance.

I appreciate your optimism given Trump's record of wins since leaving office in 2020. I am more of the 'anything can happen' opinion. Time will tell... 8 months’ time, unless the House votes to take Trump off the ballot in July, which in my opinion is something of a longshot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 04:32:03 PM »
I appreciate your optimism given Trump's record of wins since leaving office in 2020. I am more of the 'anything can happen' opinion. Time will tell... 8 months’ time, unless the House votes to take Trump off the ballot in July, which in my opinion is something of a longshot.

Wonder if Trumpy will start his "rigged" talk months before the election this year.  Like he did in 2020.   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 05:23:14 PM »
You seem pretty sure as many others on here are.  One other poster suggested it's going to be a landslide.  Frankly, I have no idea.  What do you think it's going to be:  close, clear win, or landslide?

Also, do you think Kennedy will have any effect on the result?

I'm not saying he's going to fix anything. I stand by him being handed a depression level economic event after all this easy money blowing bubbles in every asset. Perfect fall guy.

Maybe he'll close the border. But how many more can we really assimilate after the last 4 years? Even the "they work for pennies on the dollar" neo slave class proponent leftists know you can't absorb tens of millions without negative impact.

In short, we're fucked. Some people cheer the decline and some decry it, but nobody is stopping it. The inertia of what is moving now is unstoppable. Big govt will get bigger until our money is worthless. All the while more and more people will turn to the govt for hand outs, which will decrease as it goes on.

I don't hear much about Kennedy. Not liked by the media. Doubt he affects it much unless something big happens to one of the candidates.