Author Topic: Question for Jay Cutler  (Read 2004 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Question for Jay Cutler
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:15:15 PM »
Jay you seem to get bigger and bigger and when people think you can't get any bigger you grow some more. What is the funniest or best reaction you've gotten to your size from people in the street or at a store or somewhere? especially non-gym people.

NoCalBbEr

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for Jay Cutler
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 10:44:10 PM »
I think that Jay  eats more, sleep more and train less often then some of the other pros. if you read articles, watched he's dvds and checked shis site.  the guy pounds down 10-12 meals a day. sleeps up to 12 hours a day. which alot of ppl can't do..Jay also does the little things that people might overlook.. thats what i think is why Jay is  getting bigger and bigger. Jay, feel free to add.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 05:00:03 AM »
Jay you seem to get bigger and bigger and when people think you can't get any bigger you grow some more. What is the funniest or best reaction you've gotten to your size from people in the street or at a store or somewhere? especially non-gym people.

People run away from his pictures in magazines...

castor troy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 11:51:16 AM »
Hey Jay Cutler, on the radio you mentioned some packaged whole food called abulous abulus.  Do you think they taste good and where can I find them? Thanks!