Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 12 Betting Thread  (Read 6685 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: UFC Fight Night 12 Betting Thread
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 01:02:19 PM »
Your repetive exscuses suck DONKEY DICK FUCKFACE. IT's getting old. Hope you can pick more right then a pregnant women.  ::) ::) ::)

Lots of anger there.

Tell me, what angers you the most:

That you can't win a show, or that I can?  ;D
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »

Danny boy congrats on moving to 2nd where the big dogs play...

Thanks, the men are really being separated from the boys the last few shows.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
Whatabout BerzerkFury? He didn't bet on it - or the show before but he's been online 24-7, so with your reasoning you just called him a bitch  :D

People will come and go, bet on some shows, and some they won't. Doesn't make them a bitch IMO.

You are the reason Berzerkfury dosen't come here anymore, good for him, he's sticking to his guns.  Ask him why he dosen't come here anymore and i'm willing to bet cash that his answer will have your fat name in it somewhere. 
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2008, 07:48:04 AM »
 :'(
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 05:37:53 PM »
You are the reason Berzerkfury dosen't come here anymore, good for him, he's sticking to his guns.  Ask him why he dosen't come here anymore and i'm willing to bet cash that his answer will have your fat name in it somewhere. 
Bezerkfury is a cream pie eating penis puffer.  Good riddance.  And by cream pie, I mean the manmade kind..ha ha!
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2008, 09:41:47 AM »
Bezerkfury is a cream pie eating penis puffer.  Good riddance.  And by cream pie, I mean the manmade kind..ha ha!

:D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2008, 10:24:20 AM »
Hahahaha!!!!!!! Should I be surprised that Mindspin and Bluto, the two guys that know the least about MMA on this forum, are upset that I routinely wreck them on here?

A betting thread game won't save this sub-forum from the fact that it's worse than Sherdog at this point.

I can't consistently post on a board where the moderator with the biggest mouth is a child with delusions of grandeur about training MMA. Funny how every other moderator I've seen on every other MMA board is usually one of the most knowledgeable people on the board. Not the case with Blutsky.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
Hahahaha!!!!!!! Should I be surprised that Mindspin and Bluto, the two guys that know the least about MMA on this forum, are upset that I routinely wreck them on here?

A betting thread game won't save this sub-forum from the fact that it's worse than Sherdog at this point.

I can't consistently post on a board where the moderator with the biggest mouth is a child with delusions of grandeur about training MMA. Funny how every other moderator I've seen on every other MMA board is usually one of the most knowledgeable people on the board. Not the case with Blutsky.

You're comparing an MMA board hidden inside a bodybuilding forum to Sherdog?  I'll take that as a compliment.
w