Author Topic: Hahaha...DIRTY PARIS!!!  (Read 1983 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Hahaha...DIRTY PARIS!!!
« on: February 16, 2008, 06:41:03 PM »
I don't think anyone hates Paris Hilton as much as I do, and this should come as no shock, but I just wanna throw this out there...  :D

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Hahaha...DIRTY PARIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »
red X's 

>:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 01:42:15 AM »
It's a valtrex perscription.  Who gives a fuck, it's Paris Hilton.  Now when the assholes revealed this about another chick I really like, I won't mention her name, it kind of ruined the image for me, yes it's stupid.  It's just hard to see some hot ass in a movie and say, I'd tear that up.  What the hell do they need to put this crap out for anyway?  It's not like we need to know because we might end up sleeping with them.  There's places they shouldn't go and medical status is one of them. 

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 05:41:42 AM »
red X's 

>:(

That's what they come up as? Dammit! WTF!?  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:28:10 AM »
It's a valtrex perscription.  Who gives a fuck, it's Paris Hilton.  Now when the assholes revealed this about another chick I really like, I won't mention her name, it kind of ruined the image for me, yes it's stupid.  It's just hard to see some hot ass in a movie and say, I'd tear that up.  What the hell do they need to put this crap out for anyway?  It's not like we need to know because we might end up sleeping with them.  There's places they shouldn't go and medical status is one of them. 

Come on, who else has the herps? Btw, I can't see the pic :'(
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »
Btw, I can't see the pic :'(

Sorry, bro. I don't know WTF is wrong. It's weird because I'll post the pics, and can see it on my computer, yet Blinky and you say you can't.

Anyway, the pics are a doctor's prescription of Valtrex for Paris Hilton along with a pic of the bottle.

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »
Come on, who else has the herps?

It's "top secret" according to this Chavez character.  ::)

We don't know who Chavez is, yet if he announces the name others will reconize him as the handle from Getbig.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:21:41 AM »

We don't know who Chavez is, yet if he announces the name others will reconize him as the handle from Getbig.  ::)

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. If another celebrity has herpes, let us know, thats why we are here, to gossip :P Dennis Rodman got sued for giving a girl herpes. See that wasn't hard to type at all.  :)
E

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Squishy face retard

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 10:35:20 AM »
Dennis Rodman got sued for giving a girl herpes. See that wasn't hard to type at all.  :)

LOL...  :D

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 10:39:27 AM »
Thanks, Cap86. Never knew about those celebrities having it, but Paris is one I'm glad does!  :D

You better believe I hate her enough to wish that upon her.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 10:44:11 AM »
Thanks, Cap86. Never knew about those celebrities having it, but Paris is one I'm glad does!  :D

You better believe I hate her enough to wish that upon her.  ;D

I was talking to my buddy last night while we were watching the fights and he brought up Tito cuz he has been watching Celeb Apprentice. Anyway, we started talking about Omoraso and he said he had never wished anyone dead on TV before, but he hopes she gets tortured and murdered :o I guess that means she is good at her "job" if she can get people to hate her so much, but I don't care. I wish that bitch were dead too.  >:( She really crossed the line last week.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »
I was talking to my buddy last night while we were watching the fights and he brought up Tito cuz he has been watching Celeb Apprentice. Anyway, we started talking about Omoraso and he said he had never wished anyone dead on TV before, but he hopes she gets tortured and murdered :o I guess that means she is good at her "job" if she can get people to hate her so much, but I don't care. I wish that bitch were dead too.  >:( She really crossed the line last week.

Crossed the line? What did she do? I don't watch that show...

The only celebrity I wish death upon would be Paris Hilton. Trust me, there are others I don't care for, but I've got a witch-hunt against her. I watch TMZ TV and LOVE that Vince von A-hole...he always bashes Paris Hilton.  :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »
Crossed the line? What did she do? I don't watch that show...

The only celebrity I wish death upon would be Paris Hilton. Trust me, there are others I don't care for, but I've got a witch-hunt against her. I watch TMZ TV and LOVE that Vince von A-hole...he always bashes Paris Hilton.  :D

She started bringing Piers kids into the arguments on Celeb Apprentice. They are doing the show for charity and she come on their and starts talking shit about his kids, it was uncalled for. I don't really wish her dead though, but if there was any celeb that I did wish dead it would be her.
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »
She started bringing Piers kids into the arguments on Celeb Apprentice. They are doing the show for charity and she come on their and starts talking shit about his kids, it was uncalled for. I don't really wish her dead though, but if there was any celeb that I did wish dead it would be her.

Yeah, that's a bit over-the-line. Bash the individual, but DON'T bring family members into the game.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 11:27:19 AM »
Yeah, that's a bit over-the-line. Bash the individual, but DON'T bring family members into the game.

Plus she is so fkn ghetto. I didn't watch the first season with her on there, but I can see why everyone hates her so much. I do like the scenes where all the celebs are calling their rich friends for help with the missions and Omarosa doesn't have anyone to call and Piers will point out that she is a nobody ;D
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 11:33:08 AM »
Plus she is so fkn ghetto. I didn't watch the first season with her on there, but I can see why everyone hates her so much. I do like the scenes where all the celebs are calling their rich friends for help with the missions and Omarosa doesn't have anyone to call and Piers will point out that she is a nobody ;D

LOL...God bless Piers!  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 12:13:55 PM »

aka Berserker... name change ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 12:17:41 PM »
Come on, who else has the herps? Btw, I can't see the pic :'(
If you want to know....

Jessica Alba...  I didn't want to know that :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 12:18:37 PM »
aka Berserker... name change ;)
That "Trapgeekial" has been whining for weeks to get his name changed, who'd you blow?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pollux

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »
If you want to know....

Jessica Alba...  I didn't want to know that :-\

That's who you were "secretly" reluctant to acknowledge?  ??? ::)

Apparently, she got it from that MLB Jarred Peters (however you spell his name).

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:03 PM »

Apparently, she got it from that MLB Jarred Peters (however you spell his name).

Yeah, we talked about that on here before. Pretty much common knowledge. Kind of a shame that such a hot girl has herpes.  :(
E

terryP

• Getbig II
  • Don't Quit!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »
I'm surprised Britney Spears dosen't.......or does she???? ;)
Stay Strong!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 12:35:36 PM »

no, not secretly reluctant.  I know many already know, it's all over the net.  I think she's hot.  I just didn't want to ruin the image for anyone else that thinks so and doesn't want to know.  yes I know, who gives a shit.  I'm not sure why I did either.  "She's fucking hot" just doesn't come out the same.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 12:37:43 PM »
Yeah, we talked about that on here before. Pretty much common knowledge. Kind of a shame that such a hot girl has herpes.  :(
that was my reaction.  I remember saying, oh shit, I didn't want to know that.  I just didn't want to be the one doing that to someone else.