Author Topic: 2008 NPC South Florida Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship  (Read 16441 times)

musclereporter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
2008 NPC South Florida Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship
« on: November 25, 2008, 06:55:27 AM »
November 21, 2008. Hialeah, Florida – The South Florida Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure Championships is heading back to Hialeah, Florida this weekend, November 29, 2008, and will be held at the Hialeah Senior High School.  This is the 20th year of the contest and each year it gets better and better and provides the competitors, their fans and the sponsors and excellent venue to showcase their talents.  These athletes from South Florida have trained hard for months and are prepared to engage in serious competitive battle on Saturday.  Sergio Pacheco, NPC contest promoter and owner of Physique World Gym said, “This is not only a bodybuilding show but a celebration.  There will be additional events including a martial artist exhibition, a mini concert and other surprises.  Also there will be a DJ on hand and so be ready to have a good time”.  This venue will be a place for family, friends and the fans to come and relax and enjoy themselves.

The South Florida Championships will include bodybuilding, fitness and figure events and provide a solid overview and demonstration to showcase these athletes.  In addition, South Florida amateur bodybuilders, 2008 Sunshine State and Overall Championship and 2008 Jr. USA Champion, Rafael Jaramillo and 2008 Sunshine State Light Heavyweight Winner Teheron Reyes will be the featured guest posers. All the contest competitors will be joined by local sponsors including, All Sport Nutrition, Physique World Gym, Bodies by Mari and Muscleology Sports Nutrition.

This is the last NPC bodybuilding contest in Florida for the 2008 year. So take a break from all the weekend festivities and head to the South Florida Championships in Hialeah this weekend. Prejudging starts at 10:00 am and the evening show starts at 7:00 pm, although doors open at 6:00 pm. This will be a great place to celebrate and bring the family. For more information check out www.southfloridachampion ships.com or call (305) 301-1314.

musclereporter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: 2008 NPC South Florida Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 10:54:56 AM »
IFBB Pro Kai Greene as been added as an additional guest poser for this event

marejada

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »
I was so bummed that I missed this event.  I would have loved to have gone. I had already planned to stay at The Disney Hotel from one of those Orlando vacation Packages and completely forgot about the contest.  Well, maybe next time...

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »
Why the F would the NPC hold an event in Hialeah?  I bet that place was empty.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »

LOL!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 09:15:26 AM »
i know this is old but the show gets packed. stop talking shit, the cubans turn out for the shows(hialeah is mostly cuban).