Author Topic: 50 Cent Disses Rick Ross, Calls Out Lil Wayne  (Read 721 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
50 Cent Disses Rick Ross, Calls Out Lil Wayne
« on: January 31, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »

By Steve Carrier • Jan 30th, 2009 • Category: music news

Well 50 Cent is at it again, but this time he was the one responding. Recently we reported that Rick Ross took a shot at 50 Cent in his new song “Mafia Music”. The new song features a verse where Ross says “I’m stepping on your crew ’til the motherf*ckers crunch / And making sweet love to every woman that you lust/I love to pay your bills, can’t wait to pay your rent/Curtis Jackson baby mama ain’t looking for a cent/Burn the house down, gotta buy another/Don’t forget the gas can, jealous motherf*cker…”

That was enough for 50 to reply. Today the G-Unit general released a new song titled “Officer Ricky (Go Head, Try Me)” in which he responds to the Miami rapper. 50 raps “officer Ricky radio for backup, see your ass anywhere you know im going to act up.” 50 continues “screaming Boss, guy you aint a boss, pussy guy you lost, listen officer Ross // I’ll tell you straight suck a dick, you try come subliminal, because your ass is police, my niggas is criminals”

Ross wasn’t 50’s only target, at the end of the track 50 calls out Lil Wayne saying “this niggas an appetizer, where you at Wayne? You the four course meal Wayne”

UPDATE

RICK ROSS RESPONDS TO 50 CENT’s DISS - Says “its garbage” and he is going to give him “48 hours” to come up with something better.