Author Topic: Help! Hotmail won't open in Firefox anymore!!  (Read 1420 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Help! Hotmail won't open in Firefox anymore!!
« on: August 06, 2009, 05:41:32 AM »
I can log into hotmail, but not open any messages.   >:(     I have uninstalled FF completely including any personal set ups with it and it sill does not work.  Have tried different releases of FF, no dice.   I use Windows XP Professional if that helps.   I have done searches on this and have read others have had the same problem but anything suggested has not worked for me. 

help!   :'(

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Help! Hotmail won't open in Firefox anymore!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:15 AM »
I can log into hotmail, but not open any messages.   >:(     I have uninstalled FF completely including any personal set ups with it and it sill does not work.  Have tried different releases of FF, no dice.   I use Windows XP Professional if that helps.   I have done searches on this and have read others have had the same problem but anything suggested has not worked for me. 

Same set up here ~ no problems with FF or Hotmail  :-\
:

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »

Have you tried any other browser, like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Opera? You can download them for free and give it a try with one of those.

Another option you have is to set up your mail client (like Outlook or Thunderbird) to receive all your hotmail emails and view them in the client - this is the best way to get around the problem if the above step doesn't work.

Yet another option is to forward all your hotmail emails to another email account, preferably on another domain (like gmail). Although this way, you won't be able to forward the messages you've already received (and are unable to open).

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 06:16:05 PM »
whats so great about Firefox anyway?

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 05:46:39 AM »
IE it works fine it, Chrome I don't like, I put Opera on last night, will see if I like it. First glance it looks like it may have some similar features to Firefox.  It just started doing this on my home computer.  On my work computer no problems at all with firefox and hotmail.    I can get into hotmail but can't open any emails.   :P  But doing a google search it seems like this has happened suddenly for a lot of people over the past year so I wondered if there was a "fix" for it?  I like the tabs in Firefox, have never been really happy with IE. 

I wonder if this is an interface problem with windows?  It is really annoying!!
  >:(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 07:17:52 AM »
IE it works fine it, Chrome I don't like, I put Opera on last night, will see if I like it. First glance it looks like it may have some similar features to Firefox.  It just started doing this on my home computer.  On my work computer no problems at all with firefox and hotmail.    I can get into hotmail but can't open any emails.   :P  But doing a google search it seems like this has happened suddenly for a lot of people over the past year so I wondered if there was a "fix" for it?  I like the tabs in Firefox, have never been really happy with IE. 

I wonder if this is an interface problem with windows?  It is really annoying!!
  >:(

Did you get the last picture I sent you on your hotmail acct ;D
R

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

SHOW US YOUR TITS!
HAHA, RON.....