Author Topic: The OFFICIAL IL Bodybuilding Stomping Ground!  (Read 72938 times)

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
The OFFICIAL IL Bodybuilding Stomping Ground!
« on: September 16, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »
Ok fellow competitors, fans and loyal troops to the IL revolution!  They may have tore down the MD thread but they won't bring us down.

Time to discuss the IL scene.  No holds barred here guys.  Speak what's on your minds.

Let's start with why the fuck did they tear down my "Is IL Bodybuilding Dead?" thread on MD.  Yes MD, the site which is supposed to be NO BULL.  NO BULL my ass.

Let's get this party started!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: The OFFICIAL IL Bodybuilding Stomping Ground!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »

BigPablo,

Welcome to the ONLY bodybuilding message board that is worth posting on, the only bodybuilding message board that controls the entire bodybuilding industry post by post and thread after thread. The only bodybuilding message board where anarchy and pandemonium rules and respect and keeping peace drools.

Welcome to Getbig.com   The Wild Wild West of bodybuilding message boards owned and operated by the bespectacled obese schmoe, Ron Avidan.

Let me lay down a few ground rules, though... even Getbig has a few Cardnial Rules. Jot these down...

1. Never say anything about Jay Cutler's wife...

2. It's only gay if you want it to be...

3. Support Isreal...

4. If there aren't any pics then it didn't happen!

5. If you make any outrageous claims be sure you can back them up...

With the liquidation and vaporization of previous bodybuilding threads associated with bodybuilding in the state of Illinois, I am glad you finally seen the bright white light and brought it here. On Getbig, anyting goes. On Getbig, I am allowed to post.

You say PARTY, I come a running... who brought the chips?

- Block!
?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
gotta love all the MD and RX guys when they realize there no bull hardcore forum's are a mere facade.And that GB is the only true no holds barred forum with little to no censorship unlike the others.
DAWG

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
gotta love all the MD and RX guys when they realize there no bull hardcore forum's are a mere facade.And that GB is the only true no holds barred forum with little to no censorship unlike the others.
It took me only a month before Rx banned me. It was because I exposed the lies of most pro bodybuilders and hurt the feelings of phaggot schmoes who adored them. MD put me on lockdown when I gave my password to ripitup. She got me red flaged actually. Haha...

BigPablo300 & TheBlockHead:

Two of Illinois Most Wanted in the same muthafuckin' place at the same muthafuckin' TIME! Ouch!

...aint nuthin' but a gangsta party!

- Block!
?

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 05:40:54 PM »
It took me only a month before Rx banned me. It was because I exposed the lies of most pro bodybuilders and hurt the feelings of phaggot schmoes who adored them. MD put me on lockdown when I gave my password to ripitup. She got me red flaged actually. Haha...

BigPablo300 & TheBlockHead:

Two of Illinois Most Wanted in the same muthafuckin' place at the same muthafuckin' TIME! Ouch!

...aint nuthin' but a gangsta party!

- Block!

It took me only a week to realize that RX muscle is a gay schmoe site where the posters seem to know more about universal questions about the existence of God and paranormal phenomenon amongst others including but not limited to parallel universes and whether the Theory of Evolution can actually be considered a scientific theory at all (considering it cannot be tested) than they know about how Insulin works!  I kid you not. 

Seriously, there is a such thing as Google and even books.  Yes, books.  Those things you read in school which contain various letters that form words and ultimately sentences!

Anyway, I am glad to be here and hope that many of my followers join in what should be a very fun ride into the underbelly of the IL bodybuilding subculture.

As for MD, well it was fun while it lasted and I looked at it from the stand point that I had a large target audience there to get a lot of feedback.  Hopefully we will see some of the others here soon.  The word is already out and I brought the dip!   

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 06:44:05 PM »
welcome Pablo visit the gossip & opinion board to learn more about the L Dawg principles....

Don't know much about the chicago underbelly but I'm a life long cubs fan....
DAWG

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 06:48:50 PM »

I wouldn't be bragging about that Mr. Quarter Rep.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 07:29:12 PM »
I wouldn't be bragging about that Mr. Quarter Rep.

I'm a born loser baby...why not root for them...
DAWG

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »
welcome Pablo visit the gossip & opinion board to learn more about the L Dawg principles....

Well you don't have to know about the Chicago underbelly to enjoy this thread!  After all, BULLSHIT is BuLlShIt is bullshit no matter how you put it, say it or where you live.

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 09:11:25 AM »
YO BLOCK!  Did you do a write up on the Continental?  If so, you should post it up in this thread.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 09:30:31 AM »
YO BLOCK!  Did you do a write up on the Continental?  If so, you should post it up in this thread.
Not yet and I am not sure if I will.

There are a few IL guys who post here on Getbig but most of them are afraid to post here as Getbig is harsh and very brutal. Keep soreading the word that the IL thread has moved here. It'll take time but once it building momentum it will be unstoppable and the MODERATORS on here won't delete or move anything.

To make a long write-up short; I think the USA Continental was a shell in it's former glory. It wasn't as good as it was in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was good but it wasn't over the top like it usually is. I think it was a combination of the pre-judging being over within 30 minutes and because the competitive pool hasn't been as deep as it was in the past.

The 2009 Ironman should be interesting...

- Block!
?

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 02:10:05 PM »
Not yet and I am not sure if I will.

There are a few IL guys who post here on Getbig but most of them are afraid to post here as Getbig is harsh and very brutal. Keep soreading the word that the IL thread has moved here. It'll take time but once it building momentum it will be unstoppable and the MODERATORS on here won't delete or move anything.

To make a long write-up short; I think the USA Continental was a shell in it's former glory. It wasn't as good as it was in 2006, 2007 and 2008. It was good but it wasn't over the top like it usually is. I think it was a combination of the pre-judging being over within 30 minutes and because the competitive pool hasn't been as deep as it was in the past.

The 2009 Ironman should be interesting...

- Block!

Yeah, I must agree.  The competition was lame compared to last year.  Those IL guys should just post anyway.  Who cares? 

There seemed to be quite a bit of flaming on MD when I had my IL thread up. 

Funny thing is supposedly several mods are helping to figure out what happened to my thread.  Hmmmm.....  I think it just must of collapsed upon itself.  I guess it was a star that shined too bright at the end of its lifetime and exploded pooling its energy into a black hole devoid of life and erasing its mere existence forever. 

I like how I was told several times that it was just moved.  I guess my 200 posts were just moved as well then.  Maybe I should ask Rx Muscle if they have seen my posts???  Oh cyberspace where art thy posts?

v-man

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »
Congratulations to Erick Seng on doing the Team Universe. I believe he is from Chicago.

We also should be supporting Vinny who has a thread on MD under contest prep who is doing the upcoming Border States. Let's show him some support, go over and drop him a line.

V-Man

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »
Congratulations to Erick Seng on doing the Team Universe. I believe he is from Chicago.

We also should be supporting Vinny who has a thread on MD under contest prep who is doing the upcoming Border States. Let's show him some support, go over and drop him a line.

V-Man
Let's not forget about Jennifer Cowan who took 2nd in the Women's Lightweights and Ivor Brown who took 4th in the Men's Welterweights.

Give it up for Alicia Harris who placed 3rd at the Atlantic City Pro receiving her Olympia Qualification, as well.

- Block!
?

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 09:55:59 AM »
Does anybody have any info about this new organization being run by Paul Dillet and Wayne Demilla?  It's called the WBFF and I think that it's in its second year and really starting to take off.

Just curious.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
Does anybody have any info about this new organization being run by Paul Dillet and Wayne Demilla?  It's called the WBFF and I think that it's in its second year and really starting to take off.

Just curious.
It's all based in Canada.

- Block!
?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »
Excellent posts by Block lately!   ;D
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
Excellent posts by Block lately!   ;D
Thanks, Joe...

I consider you a part of the Illinois bodybuilding scene.

- Block!
?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 12:17:47 AM »
Thanks, Joe...
I consider you a part of the Illinois bodybuilding scene.
 - Block!

I am honored, sir!
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 08:22:31 AM »

I need all my IL bodybuilders who mix it up here on Getbig to follow me over here and let's talk bodybuilding in Illinois.

The 2009 Midwest Ironman is in 5 weeks.

I didn't get a flyer for the show...  :-X

I hear it looks different and there will be an actual Friday Night Lights weigh-in at USA Gym in Bridgeview.

Speak upon this!

- Block.
?

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
Where can I find more info on that show, Block?
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »
Where can I find more info on that show, Block?

Many have asked but few know the true answer to this complex riddle known as the Ironman. 

You can email him directly at:  chuck@usagyminc.com

Your best bet is to call USA at: 708-598-3846

Wow!  I'm USA's PR man!  HAHA!
Seriously though, if they are serious about making this shit better than they will help you out with any info and a flyer which Block apparently did not recieve.  Pity........ it really is a great flyer.

BigPablo300

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »
I need all my IL bodybuilders who mix it up here on Getbig to follow me over here and let's talk bodybuilding in Illinois.

The 2009 Midwest Ironman is in 5 weeks.

I didn't get a flyer for the show...  :-X

I hear it looks different and there will be an actual Friday Night Lights weigh-in at USA Gym in Bridgeview.

Speak upon this!

- Block.

We need to get this pary started! 

It really is a shame how right when my MD thread went down it seemed like the IL scene fell back into its slumber.  Something must be going on right now.  I have had my head in the books lately and have not had the energy to get on here and tear things up. 

Where is the IL crew at?  I know you guys are registered by now!  Come post!  Post away bitches!!!

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 02:21:55 PM »
BLOCK, will you be in attendance at the 2009 MIDWEST REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in palatine next sat the 10th? 1200 W. ALGONQUIN RD.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 05:33:39 PM »
I did not get registered until today.  So it took about 2 weeks to be approved by Get Big. Maybe other guys having the same problem. The general thoughts as to the Ironman up north is most guys are not doing it or going to it.  I work out at LIfetime in Skokie (1 mile from home) and not that many people that compete there, but a few.  However, I do talk to a lot of people at X Sport in Moton Grove which is near me and brings out a lot of competitors.  I know of only 1 guy who may do it and would be novice.  My guess the show will be weaker than last year bc people are sick of the same old shit.  Chuck only cares about making money, not running a quality show.  Everyone knows this and I think are finally deciding no more, at least I hope so.  LIke he said compete elsewhere and I believe people may come out from under the eather
I honestly believe that the INTERNET and the networking technology and mass communication ability it yeilds is the fly in the ointment of people who don't like their cheese moved and the villagers who claim that the emperor is wearing clothes when clearly he is not.

sbh570,

Can you give the Getbiggers from Illinois a quick briefing about your "get the fuck out of here" experiences with 'Double J' from Ottawa, IL?

I also train at XSport-Niles from time to time and speak to many ears and my intel sources show a drop in competitors entering the show and spectators in attendence.

- Block!
?