Author Topic: David Letterman w/ wife  (Read 8172 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: David Letterman w/ wife
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2009, 08:25:14 AM »

I think another thing that comes into play as a thought people always have:

"What is the spouse thinking he/she will do?!"

You marry somebody famous, you expect to keep the person on a leash?! The person can say no, but usually it only lasts so long. Kobe is prime example of this.
In Elvis' era, you stayed single, at least he did, because it was felt that if you're single you're available and the public will buy more of your records or see your concerts hoping to meet you etc... The total opposite is true today. People want to you to be tamed, married and set a good example for those that follow.

yes
the gov would love to have everyone tamed and on a leash....marriage house kids is one way to accomplish this

all famous people/ athletes should simply NEVER get married....always ends badly...and for those whom you hear no bad stuff...they just don't get caught....all those years you heard nothing but good about clemens....it turns out he had bang-mates everywhere

Jeter seems quite smart here....never married and likely will not be until his career is over and done with

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2009, 08:30:27 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 09:27:15 AM »
Which one is David? ???
Could Dave be a trannie?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 10:28:40 AM »
He's looking at her like she just ripped a loud fart.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »
Would you brag about cheating?
Would you go on television nightly, and say "Hey, I just nailed the young intern over there...Bob, you wanna put her on camera really quick?"
I haven't seen what his wife's response has been (if any), but it took her and Dave quite awhile just to marry, maybe they have an arrangement, and if that's the case, what business is it of anybody's?
Lastly, Dave did not say anything about his indiscretions because it was the girls wishes just as much as his to keep it quiet. He mentioned this on the show as he confessed.
There's many ways to look at a situation, it's not always a black and white, clear cut case.  

Your missing the point entirely.  Where remotely is there talk about 'bragging about cheating"?  ???  not really sure what your point is or where that came from?

Why would you believe a word the person who just got nailed cheating would say?  He's in damage control mode  Only reason he came clean is he had to.  To me, in my eyes, he(Letterman) looks and feels like much  smaller of a man than before.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
Your missing the point entirely.  Where remotely is there talk about 'bragging about cheating"?  ???  not really sure what your point is or where that came from?

Why would you believe a word the person who just got nailed cheating would say?  He's in damage control mode  Only reason he came clean is he had to.  To me, in my eyes, he(Letterman) looks and feels like much  smaller of a man than before.

I just think there is more sides to the story than people like to make out. Black and white is all people ever see.
Glad you feel the way you do....have a good day.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2009, 04:12:03 PM »
As far as I know, just yours.

LMAO ;D

E
E

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
Tmz posted a pic of the intern he was fucking a couple years ago and she was uglier than her ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2009, 05:14:52 PM »
I guess when you're that old you take what you can get ::)

we live in america, Stork.

Deep Tissue Massage

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
That's why Hef's girl is fucking Chris Angel now. :-\

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »
Post the pussy shots.  I'm heading to Walgreen's for a jar.

Based on the pic, I expect a huge hairy triangle...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »
Letterma's ratings are still superior to those of Leno & O'brien

For good reason. Dave's the man.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »
That's why Hef's girl is fucking Chris Angel now. :-\

Seems like Hef's girls all turn into basketball lovers...From dried meat to dark meat.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
Epic jealousy from getbig's faggit population here. Every single living-in-mother's-basement-loser here would trade his entire sorry life for 5 minutes in Letterman's shoes. So what if his wife is a chunker and not exactly the ass-o-licious Kim Khardashian?  At least he has a woman, unlike 99.9% of get"big"gers.

Meltdown ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »
Epic jealousy from getbig's faggit population here. Every single living-in-mother's-basement-loser here would trade his entire sorry life for 5 minutes in Letterman's shoes. So what if his wife is a chunker and not exactly the ass-o-licious Kim Khardashian?  At least he has a woman, unlike 99.9% of get"big"gers.

Meltdown ::)

Man, I was reading this and I thought you were going to say Hef  ;D. Yeah, I'll trade for the salary and his Rahal-Letterman race team.