Author Topic: CRAIG TITUS ........."REMAKING VINCE NEIL"  (Read 8541 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: CRAIG TITUS ........."REMAKING VINCE NEIL"
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2023, 03:47:23 PM »
The photoshopping is mega in this pic.

Nikki truly suxx, Tommy is an utter embarrassment in almost ever way and John 5 is like a cruise missile to Mars’ pea-shooter.

Motley is now just about the lamest thing going.
Bro...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2023, 07:37:36 PM »
The photoshopping is mega in this pic.

Nikki truly suxx, Tommy is an utter embarrassment in almost ever way and John 5 is like a cruise missile to Mars’ pea-shooter.

Motley is now just about the lamest thing going.
Man I hate to agree to this! (Huge motley fan in the 80's- saw them numerous times) but this post is dead on accurate!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2023, 07:57:37 AM »
Man I hate to agree to this! (Huge motley fan in the 80's- saw them numerous times) but this post is dead on accurate!

Please elaborate Michael and Fortress

Why does Nikki Sixx suck? Wasn't he the only Crue who trained in the gym back in the 80s/90s?

Tommy and embarassment, has he done more embarassing things beside the Pamela Anderson-video?

Was Mick Mars really that bad at playing?

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2023, 11:37:17 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2023, 03:36:33 PM »
Shopped to Hades is right, look how fat Vince was recently in those Vids, LOL...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2023, 04:05:39 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2023, 04:09:50 PM »
5 good records (anything after " Dr Feelgood sucks!) ....Vince = fat bloated alcoholic who can't sing /Nikki and Tommy don't know enough to not talk about politics ..  their views are horrific ...two liberals ... Mick = I have nothing bad to say about ... held it down in the Crue for decades! ...  they actually got it right with " Shout At The Devil". Was shocked to see them so girly and feminine/ glam on " Theatre Of Pain!....  just been downhill since then ... sucked to watch them slowly become irrelevant and bloated and old. ...Aerosmith/ Led Zeppelin still kick ass to this day! That's how I wanted / pictured the Crue to be...,Tommy drunk getting knocked out by his son on video = so sad! Nikki = so arrogant and stuck up ..  still thinks it's the "80's and he is king! Vince is just a shell of a man so sad to see ... these guys were the baddest band in the world ... for a time ...I tried to listen to them on the stadium tour and it was truly terrible!! .. a motley cover band could do a better job than they did!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2023, 04:18:11 PM »
I enjoyed Life is Beautiful by Sixx AM. No homo!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2023, 05:04:42 PM »
I enjoyed Life is Beautiful by Sixx AM. No homo!!!!
ah shit! Me too ..,..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2023, 05:17:37 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2023, 08:50:53 AM »
Shopped to Hades is right, look how fat Vince was recently in those Vids, LOL...

Beside age, what made him so fat?

Eating too much in his 40s?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2023, 08:53:30 AM »
5 good records (anything after " Dr Feelgood sucks!) ....Vince = fat bloated alcoholic who can't sing /Nikki and Tommy don't know enough to not talk about politics ..  their views are horrific ...two liberals ... Mick = I have nothing bad to say about ... held it down in the Crue for decades! ...  they actually got it right with " Shout At The Devil". Was shocked to see them so girly and feminine/ glam on " Theatre Of Pain!....  just been downhill since then ... sucked to watch them slowly become irrelevant and bloated and old. ...Aerosmith/ Led Zeppelin still kick ass to this day! That's how I wanted / pictured the Crue to be...,Tommy drunk getting knocked out by his son on video = so sad! Nikki = so arrogant and stuck up ..  still thinks it's the "80's and he is king! Vince is just a shell of a man so sad to see ... these guys were the baddest band in the world ... for a time ...I tried to listen to them on the stadium tour and it was truly terrible!! .. a motley cover band could do a better job than they did!

How are Tommys and Nikkis political views?

They Liberals?

EDIT: Just read it, thanks Mike