Author Topic: White Girl beaten by two black girls at Mcdonalds while black workers do nothing  (Read 34416 times)

w8m8

I am disgusted with this whole thing, when the fuck did we become a society of oh its not my problem I can't get involved?

I wonder if the owner has seen this and if the employees still work there  ???

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
at=45 [/youtube]

I hate white girls, so that video pleased me.

Your anti black campaign failed  8), made them seem even better in my eyes.

SO THERE, HAH!

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
human nature can be really evil.

did the girl survived?
North of Italy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
human nature can be really evil.

did the girl survived?

hope so.   I bet those wild beasts and sub human obama voters are proud of themselves.   

Mick33

• Getbig III
Damn animals escaped from the zoo!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
I hope the two apes will be caught soon and beaten to death

>:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
at=45 [/youtube]

The first second of the video, there's a black McDonald's worker pulling the ladies off and they called the police....that doesn't look like nothing.  For all they knew, those group of women may had been armed.  In addition, you don't know who that victim is...she could be a gang member for all we know.  It certainly didn't appear to be just some random beating

You can't expect a fry cook to suddenly become a security guard.  Those women acted like trash but the employees got nothing to do with that whole situation.... ::)

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Damn animals escaped from the zoo!

Stop saying that!   Zoo animals are far more civil than your typical ghetto thug hood rat.   Animals at the zoo are pleasant, go about their lives relatively peacfully, etc.  

Ghetto thug hood rat vipers are usually beasts in need of being put down.        

devilsmile

• Getbig V
hope so.   I bet those wild beasts and sub human obama voters are proud of themselves.   

when you think about "sluty, sexy, good looking colleg girl bitch fuck" who needs to be raped and beaten, what comes to mind?

WHITE WOMEN, tadaaa, ding ding ding!

99% of the people in getbig hates women, but I guess they hate "n1ggers" even more even though they get laid only with the help of money from white girls...

lol... HYPOCRICY AGAIN!!!!! HYPOCRITES, all of you :D !

white girls are the most lesbian, man whannabe, two faced, dick teasing/cock blocking  fucks on this planet!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The first second of the video, there's a black McDonald's worker pulling the ladies off and they called the police....that doesn't look like nothing.  For all they knew, those group of women may had been armed.

You can't expect a fry cook to suddenly become a security guard.  Those women acted like trash but the employees got nothing to do with that whole situation.... ::)

And there is you typical apologist attitude for why this shit is so pervasive "in da community".   Instead of telling the truth, excuses and apologies are made for subhuma and ridiculous behavior not worthy of wild beasts.    

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
And there is you typical apologist attitude for why this shit is so pervasive "in da community".   Instead of telling the truth, excuses and apologies are made for subhuma and ridiculous behavior not worthy of wild beasts.    

Exactly.  Fuk what Vince said. 

How about as humans they try to stop a bad situation and help someone out, instead they stand around and watch.  A good human being who contributes to society should try and stop bad situations before they get worse, not just watch and let them unfold because..its not their place...

Sickening video for sure.
Wait for it....

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
when you think about "sluty, sexy, good looking colleg girl bitch fuck" who needs to be raped and beaten, what comes to mind?

WHITE WOMEN, tadaaa, ding ding ding!

99% of the people in getbig hates women, but I guess they hate "n1ggers" even more even though they get laid only with the help of money from white girls...

lol... HYPOCRICY AGAIN!!!!! HYPOCRITES, all of you :D !

white girls are the most lesbian, man whannabe, two faced, dick teasing/cock blocking  fucks on this planet!

this (which is your opinion) does not mean that they need to be beaten to death
North of Italy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

So a gang of women go and beat on another women up and you blame McDonald's employees for doing nothing when on camera, it clearly shows on video that some of the workers intervened in the situation and tried to defuse the matter and they called the police like they were suppose to do... ::)  

I know where this thread is going and its ridiculous.  No one should expect a McDonald's worker to go and break up fights.  BTW, videotaping an incident like that is good because it makes prosecuting the individuals for their actions a lot easier..... ::)

Next....
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its typical.   Every time shit like this happens, they make excuses.  Whether its looting in Katrina, LA RIOTS, Crown Heights Riots, etc - there is always excuses made for these animals.    

devilsmile

• Getbig V
this (which is your opinion) does not mean that they need to be beaten to death

yeah, white women don't learn nothing if they are dead.... true

maby cut their fingers off so they can't make their nails anymore, that would shock their world.

ever single one in this thread has called every single (white) woman a slut, bitch, ####, whore.... but when they see a black person beat a white girl it's like they see a stranger beating their own family  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

EVEN THOUGh the white girl would never givey ou pussy EVER!...... why so difencive over a beating done by black women :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

So a gang of women go and beat on another women up and you blame McDonald's employees for doing nothing when on camera, it clearly shows on video that some of the workers intervened in the situation and tried to defuse the matter and they called the police like they were suppose to do... ::)  

I know where this thread is going and its ridiculous.  No one should expect a McDonald's worker to go and break up fights.  BTW, videotaping an incident like that is good because it makes prosecuting the individuals for their actions a lot easier..... ::)

Next....

Fucking please.   no wonder the black community is so fucked up and perpetually in shambles with attitudes like yours.     

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

So now Obama is to blame for that fight????..... ::)

A

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
why all this hate devil, you're a good guy, why you pretend not to be disgusted by this useless violence?
North of Italy

devilsmile

• Getbig V
why all this hate devil, you're a good guy, why you pretend not to be disgusted by this useless violence?

it's NOT USELESS violence and I'm not pretending, obviously.... western white women are exactly as I described above...

if it was a latin girl getting beaten I would be very angry, VERY.... but white girls are... just trash, man.... !!!

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
yeah, white women don't learn nothing if they are dead.... true

maby cut their fingers off so they can't make their nails anymore, that would shock their world.

ever single one in this thread has called every single (white) woman a slut, bitch, ####, whore.... but when they see a black person beat a white girl it's like they see a stranger beating their own family  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

EVEN THOUGh the white girl would never givey ou pussy EVER!...... why so difencive over a beating done by black women :D

there's no color involved here devil, violence it's not black or white, it's just wrong
North of Italy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

So now Obama is to blame for that fight????..... ::)

Yes.   He was upposed to heal the divide, part the waters, bring people together, create a climate of love, etc - so I blame everything on him by extension.  "We are the ones we have been waiting for"      

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

Next....

In one way, I believe the employees should have done something, but to be fair, in today's ridiculously litigious society, the restaurant may have rules that forbid employees from doing any more than calling the police for fear of possible lawsuits.

Ridiculous, but a sad fact of life.  The employees were in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
~

devilsmile

• Getbig V
there's no color involved here devil, violence it's not black or white, it's just wrong

yes there is if you read the thread title. Read the thread title again, it was meant to stir up racial tension here.

And i say to everyone, this is what you want to do to white women yourself... acording to your posts anyway with your "American psycho" themes  ::)

but help me god if it's a black person doing it to a white woman, it's SOOO super differend  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Fucking please.   no wonder the black community is so fucked up and perpetually in shambles with attitudes like yours.     

You know nothing about the black community.  You only see what portrayed on TV.  The vast majority of black folks like myself wants to live the American dream, work hard, and take care of their families.  That would be like me judging white people from skinheads, Klan Members, and serial killers..... :P
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Two women beating the shirt out of the girl while on the floor. "They are true warriors". The dude filming the whole thing is a complete moron and watched the girl have a seizure and would not even hold her on her side.  ::) ::) Where did this happen at?  ??? ???
D