Author Topic: Nibiru - The Destroyer aka Planet X - End of the World  (Read 66988 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: The Destroyer, aka Nibiru/Planet X
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2015, 10:45:16 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2015, 10:46:35 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »
Thanks for the update Wiggs.
I'll fwd it to NASA with your approval  ;)

This has nothing to do with NASA you nincompoop.NASA has pulled the wool over the eyes of the people.  And we all ate it up. Well I and others have purged the bullshit.  
You can continue your profession as a professional moron but I'm one to heed warnings. Especially when it falls in line with the Bible.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2015, 11:08:13 AM »

I always love listening to these crazies spewing their garbage. They have ALL the answers and we are just a bunch of lost people. Anyone who uses the bible as their source of authority, I am immediately skeptical of.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2015, 11:13:20 AM »
I always love listening to these crazies spewing their garbage. They have ALL the answers and we are just a bunch of lost people. Anyone who uses the bible as their source of authority, I am immediately skeptical of.

These are my brothers but they are misguided. Salvation is for everyone...even the gentiles. Alot people are going to have an "O shit" moment when they realize those n*ggers are actually those Hebrews and they're the same ones of the Bible.  Which means God's going to be interested in how you acted towards his people when you didn't know they were his people.  I really feel sorry for many of your souls. That's real talk.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2015, 11:17:03 AM »

These are my brothers but they are misguided. Salvation is for everyone...even the gentiles. Alot people are going to have an "O shit" moment when they realize those n*ggers are actually those Hebrews and they're the same ones of the Bible.  Which means God's going to be interested in how you acted towards his people when you didn't know they were his people.  I really feel sorry for many of your souls. That's real talk.

So, God is only going to care how you acted toward "his" people? So, you can kill 500 white and asian babies and still make it to heaven? Your God sounds pretty shitty.

I reject all your claims. There is no God, no chosen people, and the bible is full of myths. No one is going to be saved because they just happen to be any race. Again, all this "truth" nonsense spewed by all different groups.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2015, 11:18:25 AM »

They're all dressed up like Power Rangers  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2015, 11:21:15 AM »
They're all dressed up like Power Rangers  :D

;D ;D ;D

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2015, 11:22:03 AM »
So, God is only going to care how you acted toward "his" people? So, you can kill 500 white and asian babies and still make it to heaven? Your God sounds pretty shitty.

Of course not.  Everything you do is included.  But towards his people is certainly an item of interest seeing how we're (Hebrews) are supposed to be spreading his word on this Earth.  Your killing babies statement is asinine. If you kill 500 babies of any race you're probably not going to be repenting and changing and following God's Commandments.  I feel pretty confident in saying that has never happened and never will but could it?  Of course.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2015, 11:36:23 AM »
Of course not.  Everything you do is included.  But towards his people is certainly an item of interest seeing how we're (Hebrews) are supposed to be spreading his word on this Earth.  Your killing babies statement is asinine. If you kill 500 babies of any race you're probably not going to be repenting and changing and following God's Commandments.  I feel pretty confident in saying that has never happened and never will but could it?  Of course.

Well, I reject your bible, your God, and the idea that you are the chosen people. So, all of this stuff youre saying is asinine to me. Just another group of people, like the thousands of other groups, who believe they have a monopoly on the "Truth." I see these groups as lost "souls," adults, who are still stuck in a child-like, immature mindset, i.e., my clique or group is more special than yours. It reminds me of my junior high school days. Its a regression of cognitive and emotional processes to the most infantile state, i.e., I need to feel special and worthy in "Gods" eye, just like I desperately wanted to feel worthy in my daddy's eye. Grown men relying on infantile defense mechanism, in order to deal with the cold realities of life. Very sad.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2015, 11:43:33 AM »
Well, I reject your bible, your God, and the idea that you are the chosen people. So, all of this stuff youre saying is asinine to me. Just another group of people, like the thousands of other groups, who believe they have a monopoly on the "Truth." I see these groups as lost "souls," adults, who are still stuck in a child-like, immature mindset, i.e., my clique or group is more special than yours. It reminds me of my junior high school days. Its a regression of cognitive and emotional processes to the most infantile state, i.e., I need to feel special and worthy in "Gods" eye, just like I desperately wanted to feel worthy in my daddy's eye. Grown men relying on infantile defense mechanism, in order to deal with the cold realities of life. Very sad.

That is your choice.  But, we are not just another group of people.  We are THE PEOPLE that everyone has loved to hate throughout history.  So much so, you all took our history, culture, language and destroyed us. The Hebrews wrote the Bible.  Do you know what religions are based on the Bible?  Christianity, Islam and Judaism. The three largest religions on the planet.
Christ was a Hebrew.  We are THE PEOPLE, spreading THE TRUTH.  You are a rebellious buttnugget that needs to be disciplined and you will be soon enough.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2015, 11:43:44 AM »
This has nothing to do with NASA you nincompoop.NASA has pulled the wool over the eyes of the people.  And we all ate it up. Well I and others have purged the bullshit.  
You can continue your profession as a professional moron but I'm one to heed warnings. Especially when it falls in line with the Bible.  

Were you heeding warnings back in 2012 when you freaked out over this again, or where you just being an idiot then?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
Were you heeding warnings back in 2012 when you freaked out over this again, or where you just being an idiot then?

For the 10001 time. I said, I thought something was going to happen. Didn't know what.  I never said i thought the world would end.  That wouldn't match up with what's in the Bible. I believe in the Bible.  I was wrong in that nothing happened.  That's it. I'm saying the same thing as I've said before but I'm not putting a date on it.  History shows and reality tells you The Destroyer/Planet X is real and they're preparing for it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »
That is your choice.  But, we are not just another group of people.  We are THE PEOPLE that everyone has loved to hate throughout history.  So much so, you all took our history, culture, language and destroyed us. The Hebrews wrote the Bible.  Do you know what religions are based on the Bible?  Christianity, Islam and Judaism. The three largest religions on the planet.
Christ was a Hebrew.  We are THE PEOPLE, spreading THE TRUTH.  You are a rebellious buttnugget that needs to be disciplined and you will be soon enough.

You are just another group of people. You have convinced yourself that you're not. You and all the other groups need to feel special in "Gods" eye. Yearning for that infantile love that we all crave when we are young. The desire that some all-powerful figure will protect us, just like our parents did. You're thinking is not that much different than the way my friends 2-year old thinks and behaves. She crawls up to her father, looks at him with her big, bright eyes, waiting for comfort, for an answer. You, and your group, pray, yearn, read the bible, in the hopes that an all-powerful being, like a father, will lead you in the right direction. Infantilism at its finest.

I don't care who wrote the bible. I don't care about Christianity, Islam, or Judaism. All myths and fairy tales. The bible is a beautifully written fairy tale, but that's about it.

No one is disciplining anyone. Go back to your false idols and false books.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2015, 11:52:19 AM »
You are just another group of people. You have convinced yourself that you're not. You and all the other groups need to feel special in "Gods" eye. Yearning for that infantile love that we all crave when we are young. The desire that some all-powerful figure will protect us, just like our parents did. You're thinking is not that much different than the way my friends 2-year old thinks and behaves. She crawls up to her father, looks at him with her big, bright eyes, waiting for comfort, for an answer. You, and your group, pray, yearn, read the bible, in the hopes that an all-powerful being, like a father, will lead you in the right direction. Infantilism at its finest.

I don't care who wrote the bible. I don't care about Christianity, Islam, or Judaism. All myths and fairy tales. The bible is a beautifully written fairy tale, but that's about it.

No one is disciplining anyone. Go back to your false idols and false books.

You definitely have a calcified pineal gland.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2015, 11:53:14 AM »
It was a relief when niggs dropped the doomsday shite and moved onto the far more enjoyable trolling about darkies being superior to whites.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2015, 11:54:57 AM »
It was a relief when niggs dropped the doomsday shite and moved onto the far more enjoyable trolling about darkies being superior to whites.

You have calcified pineal gland.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2015, 11:58:17 AM »
You have calcified pineal gland.

I have noting of the kind you fucking clown

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2015, 12:06:21 PM »
You definitely have a calcified pineal gland.

Blach, blah, blah.

Any more of your "wise" ideas that you have learned over the past week? lol  :D

You and all these other groups are a bunch of fools. All seeking a truth that will always allude you.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2015, 12:16:19 PM »
Blach, blah, blah.

Any more of your "wise" ideas that you have learned over the past week? lol  :D

You and all these other groups are a bunch of fools. All seeking a truth that will always allude you.

"Elude" eludes you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2015, 12:22:27 PM »
"Elude" eludes you.

Excuse my mac for replacing two similar words.  :D :D

But I know you have to reach for anything because deep down inside you know you're wrong. You cannot face the truth.
X

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »

Quick question... Who kills more "Hebrews" now and throughout history?
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »
exists.  author=SF1900 link=topic=573004.msg8070177#msg8070177 date=1432754547]
Excuse my mac for replacing two similar words.  :D :D

But I know you have to reach for anything because deep down inside you know you're wrong. You cannot face the truth.
[/quote]

Blame it on the Mac. I'm not reaching for anything. do you honestly think that I would waste the last three and a half years talking about this stuff if I didn't believe it? it seems to me that you don't understand how people with faith works.there is no doubt in my mind that the God of Israel exists. and there's no doubt in my mind that so called African Americans are a tribe of those Hebrews.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »
Quick question... Who kills more "Hebrews" now and throughout history?

Good question. Roman Empire, and America which is part of the New Roman Empire. The original Black Egyptians as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2015, 12:35:34 PM »
exists.  author=SF1900 link=topic=573004.msg8070177#msg8070177 date=1432754547]
Excuse my mac for replacing two similar words.  :D :D

Blame it on the Mac. I'm not reaching for anything. do you honestly think that I would waste the last three and a half years talking about this stuff if I didn't believe it? it seems to me that you don't understand how people with faith works.there is no doubt in my mind that the God of Israel exists. and there's no doubt in my mind that so called African Americans are a tribe of those Hebrews.

I feel pretty confident in saying that has never happened and never will but could it?  Of course.

Good job leaving out a comma after "will." See, even I can nitpick at grammar  :D :D

Oh, I am most definite that you believe all this to be true. However, you're still wrong, no matter how much you believe it. You wanting to believe something does not make it automatically the "Truth."

Again, what you believe to be "true" and what you can demonstrate to be actually "True" are two entirely different things.

As previously stated, you are lost. You believe you have a monopoly on the "Truth." You're as lost as everyone else.
X