Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 51172 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Ban Beach Bum
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
Necrosis,

It seems like you are changing your charge from iwantmass and BB are the same to BB is a creationist.

What's your evidence of your first charge???????????????????????

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2015, 12:09:53 PM »
Necrosis,

It seems like you are changing your charge from iwantmass and BB are the same to BB is a creationist.

What's your evidence of your first charge???????????????????????

Ya, I did in response to his assertions and calling me a liar regarding those claims, which as you can see, were lies in this very thread. It lends to the idea that he is a liar is all, he will literally deny his own beliefs to lie. He will play stupid, then when confronted switch arguments.

I will lay it out again, I did in the obama is a muslim thread, which I then created this from. 

now proving he is a liar doesn't mean he is Iwantmass, my whole thing was the structure and content of their words, similarities and odd coincidences.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2015, 12:47:19 PM »
Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass
, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

Ok, so are you saying now that BB isn't iwantmass?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »
Because I see the outcomes in my life on a regular basis.   

And the outcome is either yes or no or wait, which is basically would have been the same whether you prayed or not... ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2015, 01:12:23 PM »
Ya, I did in response to his assertions and calling me a liar regarding those claims, which as you can see, were lies in this very thread. It lends to the idea that he is a liar is all, he will literally deny his own beliefs to lie. He will play stupid, then when confronted switch arguments.

I will lay it out again, I did in the obama is a muslim thread, which I then created this from. 

now proving he is a liar doesn't mean he is Iwantmass, my whole thing was the structure and content of their words, similarities and odd coincidences.

Wrong.  I never denied saying I believe God created the heavens and earth.  That's exactly what I believe.  What I denied was your contention that I claimed the earth is only 6,000 years old.  But you're too stupid to understand the difference.  You are the dumbest genius I've ever seen. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2015, 01:13:38 PM »
And the outcome is either yes or no or wait, which is basically would have been the same whether you prayed or not... ::)

If you say so.  But that's not what I've personally experienced in my life.   

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2015, 01:34:19 PM »
Ok, so are you saying now that BB isn't iwantmass?

I think we all know the answer to this.  He had a meltdown, threw a temper tantrum, and started making baseless accusations as a result of his clouded judgment due to being humiliated