Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152315 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #425 on: June 07, 2021, 04:27:08 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #426 on: June 09, 2021, 12:37:35 PM »
ABC’s Hostin: Seeing American Flags Alongside Trump Flags ‘I Feel Threatened’ — ‘It’s a Message of White Supremacy’
PAM KEY
9 Jun 202155

ABC News legal analyst and co-host of “The View” Sunny Hostin agreed with New York Times columnist Mara Gay that the combination of Trump flags and American flags was a threatening “message of white supremacy.”

In a video Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” New York Times columnist Mara Gay said, “I was on Long Island visiting a dear friend. I was disturbed. I saw dozens and dozens of pick-up trucks with, you know, expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags and some cases just dozens of American flags, which, you know, is also just disturbing. Essentially the message was clear. It was this is my country. It’s not your country. I own this.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “So for many the flag has been a symbol of freedom. Has it taken another meaning, Sunny?”

Hostin said, “Yes, it has. I’m so surprised actually that she is receiving this kind of backlash. As Meghan mentioned during the last segment, when someone of color, a Black woman is telling you her feelings, people need to listen and not, you know, repudiate it. Not say, well, that can’t be true. Because you have in many respects the former disgraced, twice impeached, one-term president to thank for politicizing the American flag.”

She continued, “Remember, on January 6th, just a few months ago, you had the Capitol rioters tearing down the flag and replacing it with the Trump flag. You had them beating the police officers with the American flag. That’s what was going on just on January 6th. It is their country, not our country. I remember very well there was a Confederate flag being flown around in the United States Capitol. I also remember very well recently, when I was with my children in North Carolina in the outer banks with people in pick-up trucks with Confederate flags flying alongside the U.S. flag. That scared me. The same message was there. You don’t belong here. We belong here. I was afraid of that.”

Hostin added, “So, yes, when I drive into a neighborhood and it’s not July 4th and I’m not in a predominantly military household neighborhood and there are flags, American flags, everywhere, alongside Trump flags, alongside flags with stars in a circle, I feel threatened. The message is very clear. It’s a message of white supremacy. It’s a message of racism and it’s a message of their country, not my country. I don’t understand why that would receive backlash. People need to listen when I am saying this is how I feel. This is my experience in this country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/09/abcs-hostin-seeing-american-flags-alongside-trump-flags-i-feel-threatened-its-a-message-of-white-supremacy/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #427 on: June 09, 2021, 01:25:52 PM »
ABC’s Hostin: Seeing American Flags Alongside Trump Flags ‘I Feel Threatened’ — ‘It’s a Message of White Supremacy’
PAM KEY
9 Jun 202155

ABC News legal analyst and co-host of “The View” Sunny Hostin agreed with New York Times columnist Mara Gay that the combination of Trump flags and American flags was a threatening “message of white supremacy.”

In a video Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” New York Times columnist Mara Gay said, “I was on Long Island visiting a dear friend. I was disturbed. I saw dozens and dozens of pick-up trucks with, you know, expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags and some cases just dozens of American flags, which, you know, is also just disturbing. Essentially the message was clear. It was this is my country. It’s not your country. I own this.”

Whoopi Goldberg said, “So for many the flag has been a symbol of freedom. Has it taken another meaning, Sunny?”

Hostin said, “Yes, it has. I’m so surprised actually that she is receiving this kind of backlash. As Meghan mentioned during the last segment, when someone of color, a Black woman is telling you her feelings, people need to listen and not, you know, repudiate it. Not say, well, that can’t be true. Because you have in many respects the former disgraced, twice impeached, one-term president to thank for politicizing the American flag.”

She continued, “Remember, on January 6th, just a few months ago, you had the Capitol rioters tearing down the flag and replacing it with the Trump flag. You had them beating the police officers with the American flag. That’s what was going on just on January 6th. It is their country, not our country. I remember very well there was a Confederate flag being flown around in the United States Capitol. I also remember very well recently, when I was with my children in North Carolina in the outer banks with people in pick-up trucks with Confederate flags flying alongside the U.S. flag. That scared me. The same message was there. You don’t belong here. We belong here. I was afraid of that.”

Hostin added, “So, yes, when I drive into a neighborhood and it’s not July 4th and I’m not in a predominantly military household neighborhood and there are flags, American flags, everywhere, alongside Trump flags, alongside flags with stars in a circle, I feel threatened. The message is very clear. It’s a message of white supremacy. It’s a message of racism and it’s a message of their country, not my country. I don’t understand why that would receive backlash. People need to listen when I am saying this is how I feel. This is my experience in this country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/09/abcs-hostin-seeing-american-flags-alongside-trump-flags-i-feel-threatened-its-a-message-of-white-supremacy/

They continue to play victim and blame Trump.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: June 09, 2021, 01:30:29 PM »

Who are they?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: June 09, 2021, 02:00:12 PM »

Perpetual victims.  They really miss Trump.  lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #430 on: June 09, 2021, 02:01:03 PM »
Who are they?

The media, the left, hollywood, Obama....take your pick.

Plenty of examples for you to google.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: June 09, 2021, 03:18:24 PM »
The media, the left, hollywood, Obama....take your pick.

Plenty of examples for you to google.

Okay thanks.....I do that right now.  ;D

Do you have any particular media in mind? News media, social media, web media or print media?

The left....I assume you mean the political left and not just making a left turn. Left and Right were coined during the French Revolution. The left supported it and the right didn't....not much has changed in 232 years. 

Hollywood is a neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California.

Barack Hussein Obama II is an American politician and attorney who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #432 on: June 09, 2021, 03:41:31 PM »
Okay thanks.....I do that right now.  ;D

Do you have any particular media in mind? News media, social media, web media or print media?

The left....I assume you mean the political left and not just making a left turn. Left and Right were coined during the French Revolution. The left supported it and the right didn't....not much has changed in 232 years. 

Hollywood is a neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California.

Barack Hussein Obama II is an American politician and attorney who served as the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017.

Better google every example to play it safe.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: June 09, 2021, 06:38:01 PM »
Better google every example to play it safe.

Nope. I have Googling limits, believe it or not.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #434 on: June 10, 2021, 06:41:40 AM »
NYC psychoanalyst calls whiteness incurable ‘parasitic like condition’
NY Post ^ | 06/10/2021 | Lee Brown
Posted on 6/10/2021, 9:02:29 AM by ChicagoConservative27

A white, New York City psychoanalyst is under fire after publishing a report decrying his skin color as a “malignant, parasitic like condition” without a “permanent cure.”

Dr. Donald Moss — a published author who teaches at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute — published “On Having Whiteness” last month in the Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association.

“Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has — a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which “white” people have a particular susceptibility,” an abstract of the article on Sage Journals says.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: June 10, 2021, 12:45:52 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: June 14, 2021, 04:19:31 PM »
Are they seriously suggesting that men can have babies?

Biden Admin Replaces 'Mothers' With 'Birthing People' in Maternal Health Guidance
BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 6/7/21
https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-replaces-mothers-birthing-people-maternal-health-guidance-1598343

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #438 on: June 14, 2021, 06:57:19 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 14, 2021, 08:44:42 PM »
TCU plan to drop ‘freshman,’ use ‘first-year student,’ draws mixed reactions: report
The term "freshman" wasn’t gender inclusive enough, university officials decided, according to a report
By Dom Calicchio | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tcu-plan-to-drop-freshman-use-first-year-student-draws-mixed-reactions-report?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR0uOByaf33i9W5-2WQ4aJimmOHWtUr8smd21B76-GPtyqeIOo-Y6NG8qlk

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: June 14, 2021, 08:46:29 PM »
New Jersey school board removes holiday names off school calendar to prevent 'hurt feelings'
More than 125 people intended to oppose the new school holiday policy
By Samuel Chamberlain | New York Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-school-board-removes-holiday-names-prevent-hurt-feelings?cmpid=fb_fnc&fbclid=IwAR2Bfn7ub4DupstY79-R8qp7xSUmPFMyOMKc-uMsPuFhaXnoCErf06-s3gY

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 15, 2021, 07:24:33 AM »
NPR TV Critic Hits Tom Hanks for Playing ‘Righteous White Men’: ‘It’s Time For Him To Be Anti-Racist’
Breitbart ^ | June 14, 2021 | David Ng
Posted on 6/15/2021, 9:47:09 AM by

Tom Hanks isn’t woke enough for National Public Radio, whose TV critic faulted Hanks for not going far enough in his recent New York Times op-ed in which the actor urged Hollywood to do more to address the role racism has played in U.S. history.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: June 15, 2021, 07:33:06 AM »
WTF PEOPLE HAVE IT FAR TOO EASY AND TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS!

"Planning My Wedding as a Nonbinary Bride

I couldn’t even pick a pronoun. How was I supposed to decide what to wear on the most important day of my life?"

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/planning-my-wedding-as-a-nonbinary-bride?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2021, 01:18:34 PM »
The Who’s Roger Daltrey slams woke culture and ‘living in fear’ of upsetting someone: ‘Get over it’
metro ^
Posted on 6/15/2021, 12:40:49 PM

The Who’s Roger Daltrey didn’t hold back his feelings on ‘woke’ culture as he joined Dan Wootton on GB News on Monday night.

The frontman made an appearance on Dan’s second show on the new channel, following Lord Alan Sugar’s guest spot during its debut over the weekend.

When pressed for his opinion on woke Britain, Roger responded: ‘I just feel, where’s humour? If you’re going to micromanage every emotion you ever have and you live in fear of upsetting someone or being objectionable.

‘We all have the right to be objectionable to anyone we meet.

Read More ‘If you’re offended, fine. Get over it. Get a life and move on.’

Viewers had a lot to say about Roger’s comments, with one slamming: ‘I always found him repulsive. And if that’s a taste of what that channel has to offer, I’m glad I had already decided to avoid it. Ughs all-round.

Taking an ironic swipe and referring to The Who’s ‘stick it to the man’ ethos, another wrote: ‘Old people still trying to put the young generation down, it seems. He could sing a song about that.’

GB News launched on Sunday and was plagued by technical difficulties just minutes into its debut, with Andrew Neil forced to salvage a chaotic interview that viewers were struggling to hear.

Andrew also promised the channel will ‘expose the growing promotion of cancel culture’ and give a voice ‘to those who feel sidelined or silenced’ as he launched the network with a one-hour special.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: June 18, 2021, 10:35:26 AM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: June 23, 2021, 04:20:27 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: June 23, 2021, 07:31:29 PM »
So let me get this straight:  denial of racism, Make America Great Again, colorblindness, believing we are one human family, etc. are all racist.  These people are nuts. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/critical-race-theory-indoctrination

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: June 23, 2021, 09:29:02 PM »
So let me get this straight:  denial of racism, Make America Great Again, colorblindness, believing we are one human family, etc. are all racist.  These people are nuts. 

CA recently approved its Ethnic Studies program (which includes CRT).  We rank 40th K-12, but educators somehow think there’s room for this.

The Cal State University system is seeking to embed CRT in the curricula and now requires an ethnic studies class for the current freshman class.  My kid just finished her freshman year, so she dogged this requirement.

I thought it was lame when France banned English words like email, weekend, and shopping from official French publications and documents, but Macron is right about American woke-ism being a threat to French culture and heritage.

This was really informative about the history of CRT: https://www.city-journal.org/how-to-fight-critical-race-theory

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: June 23, 2021, 10:56:44 PM »

I keep asking the same question and getting no answers. Who the fuck are "these people"?

As best as I can tell, the right has a greater tendency towards extremism than the left.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 23, 2021, 11:18:18 PM »
I keep asking the same question and getting no answers. Who the fuck are "these people"?

As best as I can tell, the right has a greater tendency towards extremism than the left.

CA recently approved its Ethnic Studies program (which includes CRT).  We rank 40th K-12, but educators somehow think there’s room for this.

The Cal State University system is seeking to embed CRT in the curricula and now requires an ethnic studies class for the current freshman class.  My kid just finished her freshman year, so she dogged this requirement.

I thought it was lame when France banned English words like email, weekend, and shopping from official French publications and documents, but Macron is right about American woke-ism being a threat to French culture and heritage.

This was really informative about the history of CRT: https://www.city-journal.org/how-to-fight-critical-race-theory