Author Topic: From Craigs old bed to the new.....you add the rest!  (Read 8438 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: From Craigs old bed to the new.....you add the rest!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 10:14:59 AM »
um, the furniture is too big for this room.  where's his friggen sense of proportionality?
what is that a 7 foot ceiling?
Ditto, Big D.  I actually prefer his new quarters.  They're clean, youthful and unpretentious. Besides, think of all the brooding James Dean poses one can strike behind those steel bars.   Seriously, if he's innocent of murder, he really should be back on the streets.  In time to help Las Vegas celebrate Easter.  Bunny hop
his ass back into his OWN grandiose bed.
P.S.  Maybe he lowered the ceilings to feel taller.  Beats wearing lifts.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
Re: From Craigs old bed to the new.....you add the rest!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »
Oh shit... I forgot about this story:

I remember when Craig had just gotten out of Lompoc for his drug offense and had shacked up with his twink friend John (the one who claims to have shagged Tom Prince when Rick Schaff lived upstairs). John sold off his 800 Bimmer and Harley, and such, to pay court costs for him back then. He basically took care of all of his business affairs for him while he was inside. 

So anyhow...

John had rented himself and Craig a nice apartment in Venice so that they could be roomies. It happened to be my old apartment, which really tripped me out, and was a real coincidence. CT's room was my old office and I walked in and he had a poster of Rod and Bob on the wall... the famous shot of their butts laying across a sand dune from their book. I said, "Craig, what the f**k do you have that up on your wall for?" He said, "What do you mean? I like their butts!" I said, "You like Bob Paris and Rod Jackson's naked gay asses up on your wall???!!!"

He grinned and said sheepishly, "OH shit! I thought those were chicks!!"  <smirk> ;D ;D
Never forgot that one. Pretty funny moment.

Impeccable taste followed him to Vegas. 

sounds about right  ;D