Author Topic: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20 - discussion  (Read 25453 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Braun and Singerman update
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 04:09:36 PM »
:o

I thought IML products were grey, but not illegal?

Or do they retroactively fit laws for charges like this?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »
I thought IML products were grey, but not illegal?

Or do they retroactively fit laws for charges like this?

What in the world does that have to do with this thread? Stay on topic.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2020, 10:26:24 PM »
What in the world does that have to do with this thread? Stay on topic.

Whatever the company was involved with this action...weren't the formulas all grey, but ultimately legal?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2020, 06:57:03 AM »
Whatever the company was involved with this action...weren't the formulas all grey, but ultimately legal?

What is meant by "grey"? Anyone who has taken Superdrol knows how powerful it is, it feels like a supercharged and supertoxic Anadrol. Even if it wasn't somehow "super illegal" any idiot knows it's risky to sell something like this to kids and that it could cause problems with the law. But these guys were like any drug dealers who plan to move illegal products for a while and then invest into legitimate businesses.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 07:04:46 AM »
What is meant by "grey"? Anyone who has taken Superdrol knows how powerful it is, it feels like a supercharged and supertoxic Anadrol. Even if it wasn't somehow "super illegal" any idiot knows it's risky to sell something like this to kids and that it could cause problems with the law. But these guys were like any drug dealers who plan to move illegal products for a while and then invest into legitimate businesses.

Grey as in, the formulation skirted the definition of what was technically considered illegal.

I think the original pro-hormones were just a carbon atom short of being steroids as far as the chemical structure was concerned, and that carbon atom was reattached by the body upon consumption.  ;D

So no doubt these were powerful hormones...I just don't think they were technically illegal.  But maybe I'm wrong about that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2020, 07:32:06 AM »
Grey as in, the formulation skirted the definition of what was technically considered illegal.

I think the original pro-hormones were just a carbon atom short of being steroids as far as the chemical structure was concerned, and that carbon atom was reattached by the body upon consumption.  ;D

So no doubt these were powerful hormones...I just don't think they were technically illegal.  But maybe I'm wrong about that.

Based on the indictment you’re probably wrong. 

Read the info provided Matt, it’s interesting.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2020, 07:44:10 AM »
Based on the indictment you’re probably wrong. 

Read the info provided Matt, it’s interesting.

Just curious if this was a case where any retrofitting of laws took place.

But assuming outright illegal hormones were sold...it's kind of funny to me that selling hormones that WORK is illegal, but selling muscle-building supplements that are basically useless is fine.  At the very least, not illegal.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2020, 07:57:14 AM »

But assuming outright illegal hormones were sold...it's kind of funny to me that selling hormones that WORK is illegal, but selling muscle-building supplements that are basically useless is fine.  At the very least, not illegal.

Lol. Good take. But it looks like this is about selling supplements that are actually non approved drugs versus nutritional products.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2020, 08:02:23 AM »

I think the original pro-hormones were just a carbon atom short of being steroids as far as the chemical structure was concerned, and that carbon atom was reattached by the body upon consumption.  ;D

So no doubt these were powerful hormones...I just don't think they were technically illegal.  But maybe I'm wrong about that.

The pro-hormone designation was sort of a pseudo-scientific term to begin with. The fairly inneffective early "pro-hormones" are today classified as anabolic steroids by drug testing bodies such as WADA. Some bread and butter common anabolic steroid, which were always illegal, might exert most of their effects through their metabolites but it doesn't change anything really.

I'm sure there is some ambiguity in how the law could be interpreted but there's a reason none of the really big supplement companies messed with the pro-hormones or the pro-steroids (lol that term was even more ridiculous). Anabolic steroids work and would sell like crazy but the legal risk is just too great.

But it was nuts how you could buy M1T or Superdrol on bb.com or whatever. Many juicers refused to believe they would work at all simply because nothing on a supplement site could really work. Today people know these are some of the strongest drugs ever made.
Then they went really nuts and put 3 or 4 of these drugs in the same pill lol.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2020, 08:11:19 AM »

But assuming outright illegal hormones were sold...it's kind of funny to me that selling hormones that WORK is illegal, but selling muscle-building supplements that are basically useless is fine.  At the very least, not illegal.

Supps ( except protein powders ) are mostly junk which are shown not to have an adverse effect, hormones on the other hand can be very toxic.

J

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2020, 08:51:10 AM »

No. These supplements certainly would've been illegal and/or unapproved by the time Braun and Singerman were selling them. And they were still plotting and scheming to sell them after the FDA and others politely warned them to stop. Arguments about free choice, etc.... aside, they had plenty of chances to stop, and they probably would've been fine if they had.

Braun and Singerman got into the prohormone/designer steroid game late, and stayed in it long after near all of the major players had exited. They got addicted to the money.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
Re: PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman Court Update - 03-04-20
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2020, 09:30:11 AM »

Is IronMag Labs part of this indictment? Nope.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2020, 12:17:24 PM »

We are okay with seeing Slingerman go down, but please try your best to save brother PJ.

Maybe portray him as an innocent retard who was under the evil big nosed Jews spell.

Kind regards.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2020, 12:29:17 PM »

Might be part of the next one. 

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2020, 12:40:59 PM »

I remember that, they were wasted drunk that day and having fun

Drunk in your place of business . . . Top flight professionals.

J

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2020, 01:00:56 PM »
You can get all of this stuff no problems in the UK

http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/muscle-builders/?sort=bestselling

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2020, 01:23:29 PM »
You can get all of this stuff no problems in the UK

http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/muscle-builders/?sort=bestselling

Yeah I got some Superdrol, M1T and methylclostebol from a UK supp site. Hey I'm natural, it's just prohormones  :D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2020, 08:49:15 PM »
Might be part of the next one.  

LOL

I can assure you with 100% certainty you're wrong.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2020, 12:09:47 PM »
LOL

I can assure you with 100% certainty you're wrong.

Don't be like that.  We don't want you to miss out.  LOL

DK

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2020, 01:08:24 AM »
Not surprisingly, all of Braun's & Singerman's legal tap-dancing efforts have been tossed by the court, according to the Pacer.gov docket info on the case, a continuance for a trial scheduled for October 20th, 2020 has been ordered, basically delaying the inevitable; fact is, they both really need to play "Let's Make A Deal" before then.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2020, 01:13:58 AM »

I remember that, they were wasted drunk that day and having fun

If only they had known you'd have willingly played the role of the aforementioned doll.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2020, 01:15:39 AM »
I think this is one of these threads where Goodrum makes a bold claim and then does not post again because he does not have any proof.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2020, 01:41:02 AM »
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2020, 07:19:17 AM »
I think this is one of these threads where Goodrum makes a bold claim and then does not post again because he does not have any proof.

Venom Vince Versace is working his voodoo to get his boy Singerman off as we speak

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2020, 08:35:08 AM »

What claim did I make mother fucker???   From where I see it, Rob DiMaggio is sucking the FDA'S dick to avoid a prison sentence by snitching on Aaron and PJ cause he's a bitch ass n I g g a who should be tied to cement shoes and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean for his cowardice to do one fucking penny in the slammer if he was in the mafia
A