Author Topic: Doggcrapp Training  (Read 4748 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Doggcrapp Training
« on: September 17, 2020, 10:12:26 AM »
Any fellow GetBiggers here ever try this training method? (For a legit run, not just a workout or two)?

If you have, thoughts? gains compared to other methods you've used? (Better, worse, no difference).

Did you put on 50 lbs of muscle in 12 months drug free  ::) (Sorry couldnt resist).

Looks like a lot of pain involved, just not sure how it equated to growth, other than freaks like Hanshaw, etc.

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/how-to-build-50-pounds-of-muscle-in-12-months

Im uch too old to do a program like this now, but curious about those who may have.

https://muscleandbrawn.com/workouts/a-concise-guide-to-doggcrapp-training/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Doggcrapp Training
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2020, 02:06:20 PM »
"And just what the hell was "blasting" and "cruising," and how did it differ from other periodization models? These were all questions I wondered before we began."

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 03:14:41 AM »
Is that TDS Retard Bob "Queero" DeNiro?

The ultimate Beta Cuck from Hollyweird?? Only thing he blasts are mens bung-holio's.  :P

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 04:34:52 AM »
Any fellow GetBiggers here ever try this training method? (For a legit run, not just a workout or two)?

If you have, thoughts? gains compared to other methods you've used? (Better, worse, no difference).

Did you put on 50 lbs of muscle in 12 months drug free  ::) (Sorry couldnt resist).

Looks like a lot of pain involved, just not sure how it equated to growth, other than freaks like Hanshaw, etc.

https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/how-to-build-50-pounds-of-muscle-in-12-months

Im uch too old to do a program like this now, but curious about those who may have.

https://muscleandbrawn.com/workouts/a-concise-guide-to-doggcrapp-training/

Too complicated.  When it doesn't work for you he can say "Well, you didn't do what I said".

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »
Too complicated.  When it doesn't work for you he can say "Well, you didn't do what I said".

That's pretty accurate.

I tried DC training for a short period of time, it was way too hard on my joints.

My friend up in New York did DC training for a while and got a bit stronger, but like most other people he got burned out on it.

I always thought it was a gimmick; Dante is a smart guy but i never really got why DC was so popular for a few years.  He made a lot of money off supplements too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 02:40:36 PM »
I distilled the essence of Dogcrap: Get stronger on basic lifts while eating a lot and you will have bigger muscles.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 02:42:46 PM »
I distilled the essence of Dogcrap: Get stronger on basic lifts while eating a lot and you will have bigger muscles.

Pretty much.

Don't forget to rinse your grass fed beef and buy Dante's protein too, if you are truly looking to maximize the program.  ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 06:35:50 AM »
That's pretty accurate.

I tried DC training for a short period of time, it was way too hard on my joints.

My friend up in New York did DC training for a while and got a bit stronger, but like most other people he got burned out on it.

I always thought it was a gimmick; Dante is a smart guy but i never really got why DC was so popular for a few years.  He made a lot of money off supplements too.

He's still making a ton of money in this space. (truenutrition.com).

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 07:30:48 AM »
I prefer my phil hernon LBA's   ;D