Author Topic: Benedikt Magnussen on that frogtech  (Read 6491 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Benedikt Magnussen on that frogtech
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2021, 09:39:33 AM »
He got hurt, and has been dropping weight for health and family reasons. The straps aren't helping much, still the best deadlifter in the World by a large margin. Almost all of the big names there were 20 - 40kgs under what he's pulling. The closest was -

and it was a much rougher lift than Magnussen's.
2016 Eddie: Hold my beer!

Eddie schooled Magnussen and Hafthor that year! Yeah yeah Thor lifted 501kg eventually but in competition Eddie bested him numerous times. I can't think of one time where Thor beat him in a competition. I think they were both good for 510kg at their peaks though.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2021, 09:43:09 AM »
Eddie has to be rushed to hospital after his deadlift.

THor did it w/ ease, and then called him out like a Boss.
Both guys are crazy-strong though, not hating.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2021, 01:06:13 PM »
You two studs wouldn't need straps - fucking A!! Lol. See genuinely large strong guys right next to him showing respect and admiration because they aren't internet pussies - but Getbig has two basement dwellers that ain't letting that shit go man - hell no !!!

Lol - you two lil fags message each other now and talk about how you would kick my ass if only you could see me in person. Reality is you shit yourselves 

Are you saying that when the second strongest deadlifter ever gives you an ovation, you're probably doing okay?
Q