Author Topic: then and now  (Read 323603 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: then and now
« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2021, 09:00:27 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #826 on: June 16, 2021, 03:08:17 AM »
That's one jacked ginger!

Gingacked/Ginjacked?
T

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #827 on: June 16, 2021, 10:56:15 AM »
     he's still alive William Smith is probably best known for his portrayal as "Falconetti" in Rich Man, Poor Man (1976). He first came to the screen as a child actor in films such as Going My Way (1944) and The Song of Bernadette (1943), before entering the service during the Korean War. There, his fluency in five languages landed him in the N.S.A. Security Squadron 6907. While working towards his doctorate, he landed a contract with MGM and never looked back. Over the next thirty years, Smith became one of the kings of B-movie villainy. With a prolific number of roles in westerns, biker, horror, sci-fi, and action pictures, his face-and muscular physique-are familiar to generations of movie fans.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Warren C. Staib

Spouse (2)
Joanne Cervelli   (2002 - present)
Michele   (? - ?) (divorced) (1 child)
Trade Mark (1)
18 1/4 inch arms
Trivia (30)
Appeared in the final episode of Batman (1966), the first episode of The Rockford Files (1974), and although he was in the final season cast, he was not in the final episode of Hawaii Five-O (1968), he received on-screen credit only.
Lifetime Achievement Award from Academy of Bodybuilding and Fitness
Being a record-holder for reverse-curling his own body weight was a rumor. The correct weight he reverse-curled was 163 lbs.
Two-time Arm Wrestling World Champion--200-lb. class, Petaluma, CA.
He was the Marlboro Man in the final televised Marlboro commercial.
Competed as a downhill skier in AAU events at Mammoth Mountain
Competed in motocross events with Steve McQueen and doubled as one of the track riders in C.C. & Company (1970).
Had a 31-1 record as an amateur boxer
Held the Air Force Light-Heavyweight Weightlifting Championship
Performed over 5,100 continuous sit-ups over a five-hour period.
Played semi-pro football for the Wiesbaden Flyers in Germany.
Won a Muscle Beach contest by performing 35 inverted handstand dips
Honorary member of the Stuntmen's Association of Motion Pictures.
Direct descendant of Western figures Kit Carson and Daniel Boone.
Bruce Lee personally offered Smith the co-lead in Enter the Dragon (1973), but another film went over schedule and John Saxon stepped into the role.
Filmed an eight-minute test pilot portraying Caine for the TV series Kung Fu (1972), wearing prosthetic eyepieces to make him appear Chinese. The network wanted Smith for the role, but producer Jerry Thorpe ultimately deemed him too muscular and menacing.
Studied kung fu for eight years with Jimmy Woo and kenpo karate master Ed Parker.
Turned down the role of Tarzan at MGM but later stunt=doubled for former Tarzan Lex Barker while living in France.
Training partner of first Mr. Olympia, Larry Scott.
Fought California wildfires in the early 1950s
Worked as a lifeguard on the French Riviera
Worked as a trainer at Bert Goodrich's Hollywood Gym.
Child actor in both "A" and "B" movies of the 1940s. He stated in a horror magazine that during breaks on the set of The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942), in which Smith played a village boy, the film's star Lon Chaney Jr., treated all of the children on the set to ice cream.
Threw the discus 151 feet at a time when the top AAU distance was 150.6 feet.
Won the Light-Heavyweight German-Austrian Boxing Championship while in the service.
His favorite writer is Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Recipient of the 2005 Southern California Motion Picture Council Award and of the 2008 Silver Spur Award.
Inducted into the Venice Muscle Beach Bodybuilding Hall of Fame 2010.
His parents were William E. Smith (1891-1973) and Emily (nee Richards) Smith (1895-1976). He and his elder sister (by two years), Emily, were named for their parents William was born on his mother's 38th birthday.
Has one son with his former wife Michele, and one daughter with current wife Joanne.
Personal Quotes (2)
Sammy [Sammy Davis Jr.] was really good friends with Peter Brown. Peter got married to a French girl, Yvette. He had this little ceremony in this church in Beverly Hills. Sammy . . . and Dean Martin were there. Dean Martin fell sound asleep just before Peter said "I do" [makes loud snoring noises]. But Dean Martin was one of the nicest guys I ever met in my life.
[about the first time he met co-star Neville Brand on the set of their series Laredo (1965)] Neville looked like he'd been hit by a truck. He was half dressed. He growled and mugged and scratched himself for half an hour, but Neville was one of the most decorated war heroes . . . In his own way he was a great guy. Neville did good fight scenes, but he couldn't ride a horse. He'd get on a horse about 20 yards away from the camera and he'd come a-runnin'. He'd get about 10 yards away in towards the camera and he'd fall on his face. I don't think he ever made one shot where he completed a ride in two years. But he was a pretty good guy and he thought he was a tough guy but he couldn't punch his way through a wet cracker. He had a little problem with alcohol. He'd come up to me and hit me about that hard [indicates very soft tap] and I'd joke, "Oh, Neville, don't hit me no more, please" . . . I'd get him some coffee and he'd be fine. I didn't have any problem with him, but I think some of the people with the network didn't like him.
F

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #828 on: June 17, 2021, 06:49:49 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #829 on: June 17, 2021, 06:53:22 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #830 on: June 17, 2021, 11:24:06 PM »
     he's still alive William Smith is probably best known for his portrayal as "Falconetti" in Rich Man, Poor Man (1976). He first came to the screen as a child actor in films such as Going My Way (1944) and The Song of Bernadette (1943), before entering the service during the Korean War. There, his fluency in five languages landed him in the N.S.A. Security Squadron 6907. While working towards his doctorate, he landed a contract with MGM and never looked back. Over the next thirty years, Smith became one of the kings of B-movie villainy. With a prolific number of roles in westerns, biker, horror, sci-fi, and action pictures, his face-and muscular physique-are familiar to generations of movie fans.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Warren C. Staib

Spouse (2)
Joanne Cervelli   (2002 - present)
Michele   (? - ?) (divorced) (1 child)
Trade Mark (1)
18 1/4 inch arms
Trivia (30)
Appeared in the final episode of Batman (1966), the first episode of The Rockford Files (1974), and although he was in the final season cast, he was not in the final episode of Hawaii Five-O (1968), he received on-screen credit only.
Lifetime Achievement Award from Academy of Bodybuilding and Fitness
Being a record-holder for reverse-curling his own body weight was a rumor. The correct weight he reverse-curled was 163 lbs.
Two-time Arm Wrestling World Champion--200-lb. class, Petaluma, CA.
He was the Marlboro Man in the final televised Marlboro commercial.
Competed as a downhill skier in AAU events at Mammoth Mountain
Competed in motocross events with Steve McQueen and doubled as one of the track riders in C.C. & Company (1970).
Had a 31-1 record as an amateur boxer
Held the Air Force Light-Heavyweight Weightlifting Championship
Performed over 5,100 continuous sit-ups over a five-hour period.
Played semi-pro football for the Wiesbaden Flyers in Germany.
Won a Muscle Beach contest by performing 35 inverted handstand dips
Honorary member of the Stuntmen's Association of Motion Pictures.
Direct descendant of Western figures Kit Carson and Daniel Boone.
Bruce Lee personally offered Smith the co-lead in Enter the Dragon (1973), but another film went over schedule and John Saxon stepped into the role.
Filmed an eight-minute test pilot portraying Caine for the TV series Kung Fu (1972), wearing prosthetic eyepieces to make him appear Chinese. The network wanted Smith for the role, but producer Jerry Thorpe ultimately deemed him too muscular and menacing.
Studied kung fu for eight years with Jimmy Woo and kenpo karate master Ed Parker.
Turned down the role of Tarzan at MGM but later stunt=doubled for former Tarzan Lex Barker while living in France.
Training partner of first Mr. Olympia, Larry Scott.
Fought California wildfires in the early 1950s
Worked as a lifeguard on the French Riviera
Worked as a trainer at Bert Goodrich's Hollywood Gym.
Child actor in both "A" and "B" movies of the 1940s. He stated in a horror magazine that during breaks on the set of The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942), in which Smith played a village boy, the film's star Lon Chaney Jr., treated all of the children on the set to ice cream.
Threw the discus 151 feet at a time when the top AAU distance was 150.6 feet.
Won the Light-Heavyweight German-Austrian Boxing Championship while in the service.
His favorite writer is Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Recipient of the 2005 Southern California Motion Picture Council Award and of the 2008 Silver Spur Award.
Inducted into the Venice Muscle Beach Bodybuilding Hall of Fame 2010.
His parents were William E. Smith (1891-1973) and Emily (nee Richards) Smith (1895-1976). He and his elder sister (by two years), Emily, were named for their parents William was born on his mother's 38th birthday.
Has one son with his former wife Michele, and one daughter with current wife Joanne.
Personal Quotes (2)
Sammy [Sammy Davis Jr.] was really good friends with Peter Brown. Peter got married to a French girl, Yvette. He had this little ceremony in this church in Beverly Hills. Sammy . . . and Dean Martin were there. Dean Martin fell sound asleep just before Peter said "I do" [makes loud snoring noises]. But Dean Martin was one of the nicest guys I ever met in my life.
[about the first time he met co-star Neville Brand on the set of their series Laredo (1965)] Neville looked like he'd been hit by a truck. He was half dressed. He growled and mugged and scratched himself for half an hour, but Neville was one of the most decorated war heroes . . . In his own way he was a great guy. Neville did good fight scenes, but he couldn't ride a horse. He'd get on a horse about 20 yards away from the camera and he'd come a-runnin'. He'd get about 10 yards away in towards the camera and he'd fall on his face. I don't think he ever made one shot where he completed a ride in two years. But he was a pretty good guy and he thought he was a tough guy but he couldn't punch his way through a wet cracker. He had a little problem with alcohol. He'd come up to me and hit me about that hard [indicates very soft tap] and I'd joke, "Oh, Neville, don't hit me no more, please" . . . I'd get him some coffee and he'd be fine. I didn't have any problem with him, but I think some of the people with the network didn't like him.

When I was a kid I looked to Charles Bronson, Bruce Lee, Bruce Jenner, and William Smith for inspiration. 

He wrote his own lines (in Russian) for Red Dawn.

As the legend goes, he and Rod Taylor took some actual shots at each other:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #831 on: June 18, 2021, 02:04:54 AM »
I loved Bill Smith..........guy lived a helluva` life.........did a ton of awesome shit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #832 on: June 18, 2021, 10:00:22 AM »
middle pic dorian at his heaviest 310 lbs.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #833 on: June 18, 2021, 03:35:10 PM »
F

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2021, 11:38:40 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2021, 11:49:33 AM »
    happy birthday paul
F

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2021, 08:59:57 PM »
middle pic dorian at his heaviest 310 lbs.
[/quote  All these BB claim to be over 300 but none looks this huge.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #837 on: June 20, 2021, 12:54:42 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #838 on: June 20, 2021, 01:48:04 PM »
Looks like the surgeon put shoulder pads under Carot Top's skin.  Why would anybody have a surgery like that?

Because they can - Mental illness

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2021, 03:21:10 AM »

Because they can - Mental illness
The surgeon should lose his medical license.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #840 on: June 21, 2021, 01:38:38 PM »

&t=61s
F

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #841 on: June 21, 2021, 05:58:05 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #842 on: June 22, 2021, 08:00:32 PM »
Happy 63rd birthday to the king, the legend and the chin Bruce Campbell!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #843 on: June 23, 2021, 06:00:25 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #844 on: June 23, 2021, 06:18:14 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #845 on: June 23, 2021, 07:55:02 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #846 on: June 24, 2021, 06:26:47 PM »
Happy 54th birthday to
Mia Sarapochiello (born June 19, 1967), better known as #MiaSara, is an American actress.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: June 24, 2021, 08:14:38 PM »
Happy 54th birthday to
Mia Sarapochiello (born June 19, 1967), better known as #MiaSara, is an American actress.

I fell in love with her in Ferris Buehler's Day Off!

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #848 on: June 25, 2021, 01:43:44 AM »
beautiful Sara. smart physique
where is the  stadium's scene ?
$

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: June 25, 2021, 02:56:06 AM »