Author Topic: Next blast  (Read 2177 times)

Ab527

• Getbig I
Next blast
« on: November 05, 2020, 02:48:26 PM »
I m on 100mg test enanth pw. Thinking of starting a blast with 250-400mg test pw, 200mg NPP pw and 200 tren a pw.
Also 25 mg aromasin 2 per week, and caber 0.5 e3d. All that for 8-10 weeks.
What is your opinion about this? I haven't use NPP and tren together?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Next blast
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 02:54:12 PM »
I've used NPP and Tren A together before, it's not that big of a deal.  That's plenty of Caber, since you aren't running a long cycle, you probably won't need it at those doses.

Not a bad cycle, if i changed anything i would use Test Prop just to keep everything fast acting.  Shoot EOD (within 48 hours of previous injection).  Maybe extend the cycle to 16 weeks.  Keep the Test above 300mg EW.

Overall it will be a good cycle.  Make sure you are eating well, unless your intent is to cut fat.

Ab527

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »
Thanks bro! I m planning to inject tren a every day, and npp with test e every three days. If I can handle the tren a I will extend it till 16 weeks, if not I will drop it and continue only with npp and test. Sides from tren a always hit me at 8-10 weeks. The idea is , to gain some mass without fat. Tren a and hex is my favourite steroids and always have great results. I will experiment with npp first time. So I will go by the look and feeling.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 04:30:42 PM »
You should like the results.  I'm a big Tren Hex guy, but stopped using Tren years ago due to sides, just can't handle the rise in BP anymore.

Just don't go crazy on the carbs.  Eat plenty of protein and fats.