Author Topic: Dr. Steve Pieczenik triples down that Deep State criminals will be arrested  (Read 2734 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Dr. Steve Pieczenik triples down on his claims that the fraudulent election of 2020 will be exposed and Deep State criminals will be arrested, betting Alex Jones that if he is right, he wants to join the Infowars roster.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/is-this-dr-steve-pieczeniks-last-appearance-on-infowars/

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fff54d4df45e13f8fff86a7

Dave D

• Getbig V
Any day now the hammer will drop. Any day now.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
They make money from the fact people believe this bs. Sad.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I can't tell from the above posters if they think there are no masses of politicians who should be arrested and either jailed or possibly even executed, or if they just think it will never happen.

It happened to Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi.  So at least at some points, members of the global elite get taken down by others in the "club".

The thing about Trump is - as of as late as August, he was still talking about Hillary's e-mails.  I was like "Yeah - you had almost four years to do something about it" [at the time].

I was hoping that Trump would declassify a bunch of serious documents, or make a few arrests in his last days, but it's not looking like that.

The man will be 75 this year, and has children and a grandchildren.  He probably has an idea that if he doesn't play ball, that he could be executed - or, I guess, without secret service protection, which could ultimately end up the same way.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
The swamp drained Trump, they’re literally stronger now than ever. Globohomo will take over the world.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
The swamp drained Trump, they’re literally stronger now than ever. Globohomo will take over the world.

The question is, did he even attempt to drain the swamp? He appointed the worst swamp creatures as well as fired some of the better ones.
Coulter was a huge Trump supporter, even wrote a book about him, but turned on him completely, saying he didn't keep any of his campaign promises. She may have a point.

He was good to Israel though, so that was great.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
The question is, did he even attempt to drain the swamp? He appointed the worst swamp creatures as well as fired some of the better ones.
Coulter was a huge Trump supporter, even wrote a book about him, but turned on him completely, saying he didn't keep any of his campaign promises. She may have a point.

He was good to Israel though, so that was great.

That's true.  I mean, what did Trump even do to annoy the established order?

Clinton got impeached in my lifetime, so it's not like another president who annoyed whoever pulls their strings didn't get the boot before.  Was Trump really any different than the rest?

What are leftists even complaining about, with Trump?  What changed in their lives, AT ALL, with Trump in power?

At least I can point to Prime Minister Blackface in Canada, and point to the fact that he has started accelerating White demographic displacement at a much faster rate.  WTF problem do leftists even have with Trump?  They all just seem to hate him because the TV tells them to.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Any minute now...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=669432

;D

As Van Bilderass asked, did Trump even attempt to drain the swamp?

I would have left satisfied with his time in office had he even attempted to.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I don't know why Alex still has this guy on his show.