Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 185328 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2025 on: June 22, 2021, 12:07:03 AM »
I stand by my statement structurally I beat them all my shoulder to waist ratio is better. This pic is last summer. I will accidentally get this condition by the end of this summer despite trying to bulk

You would get destroyed by the novice 135 pounders you jizz catcher.

No back, no legs, no chest.

You are all arms and decent at best.

Keep blasting Tren and sniffing paint you cock smuggler.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2026 on: June 22, 2021, 12:23:50 AM »
That's an oxymoron.

Testosterone and other anabolic-androgenic steroids enhance athletic performance in men and women. As a result, exogenous androgen is banned from most competitive sports.

TRT is REPLACEMENT not enhancement. Proper TRT protocol will never allow your testosterone levels to rise above supraphysiological levels that are above the maximum range. In fact alot of endocrinologists prefer that their patients stay at around 600-700 on the scale of 350 to 1100 range. Saying that most "natutal" contests are a joke anyway as alot of competitors are on alot more that TRT they are just using faster esters which will leave the system faster incase of testing

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2027 on: June 22, 2021, 12:25:41 AM »
Again I have to point out that you’d be competing with steroid users so it puts you at a competitive disadvantage. You look good for a natural, but you would not be able to compete against drug users/ unless you were going to begin using yourself.

But that would put you in a whole other category, most likely on a professional stage.

For the last time this guy is NOT NATURAL! Plus, there's a hell of alot of amateurs taking insane amount of PEDS compared to some professionals. Genetic response to PEDS is a massively overlooked area.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2028 on: June 22, 2021, 12:28:04 AM »
TRT is REPLACEMENT not enhancement. Proper TRT protocol will never allow your testosterone levels to rise above supraphysiological levels that are above the maximum range. In fact alot of endocrinologists prefer that their patients stay at around 600-700 on the scale of 350 to 1100 range. Saying that most "natutal" contests are a joke anyway as alot of competitors are on alot more that TRT they are just using faster esters which will leave the system faster incase of testing

This cum sock bhankins is juiced to the tits.

He's not claiming it because he's under investigation by authorities.

Test, Tren, Gh and at least one oral easily.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2029 on: June 22, 2021, 12:33:00 AM »
This cum sock bhankins is juiced to the tits.

He's not claiming it because he's under investigation by authorities.

Test, Tren, Gh and at least one oral easily.

Good point I forget how Liberal the laws are in the UK re steroid usage for personal compared to the USA

Lol@cumsock

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #2030 on: June 22, 2021, 12:33:38 AM »
Good point. I was thinking that if he's under any investigation he has to try and come across as law abiding as possible. In the UK the laws for anabolic steroid use are pretty Liberal compared to the USA

He's been honest that he's ordered to follow the rules. He's on some kind of parole/probation. Can't even leave his home state.

Being a dumbass and using his real name the authorities could easily find this thread.

So he has a good reason to lie his little ass off.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2031 on: June 22, 2021, 01:23:21 AM »

FYI I have been on TRT for many years. In fact I am due for my annual visit in a few weeks. To make sure my numbers aren't too high, I'll skip mu weekly injection the week prior to having my labs done. Works like a charm, every year. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2032 on: June 22, 2021, 01:24:53 AM »
He's been honest that he's ordered to follow the rules. He's on some kind of parole/probation. Can't even leave his home state.

Being a dumbass and using his real name the authorities could easily find this thread.

Good point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2033 on: June 22, 2021, 01:31:09 AM »

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #2034 on: June 22, 2021, 01:55:21 AM »
FYI I have been on TRT for many years. In fact I am due for my annual visit in a few weeks. To make sure my numbers aren't too high, I'll skip mu weekly injection the week prior to having my labs done. Works like a charm, every year.
I understand that.  I've seen you mention in your posts about being on TRT. But i wouldnt think that would make you exempt from competing in a natural show if you chose to do so. If your testosterone levels are coming back within normal range regardless if its from an exogenous source then there shouldn't be an issue.  Out of interest how many years have you been getting TRT?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2035 on: June 22, 2021, 03:08:33 AM »
Don't try to fool anyone. You are two missed injections away from being Kaitlyn Jenner.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2036 on: June 22, 2021, 03:40:12 AM »
Bhank getting Getbig's wrath...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2037 on: June 22, 2021, 10:09:54 AM »
Stop it. You have 15" arms and a 39" chest.

Hey Chaos I made is for you and all the doubters. I never lie about my stats. I am currently sitting at a comfortable 219lbs. I am absolutely taping 18.5

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2038 on: June 22, 2021, 10:42:33 AM »
How it feels trying to motivate and train you lazy bastards

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2039 on: June 22, 2021, 11:00:23 AM »
Hank-a-mania is running wild!!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2040 on: June 22, 2021, 11:03:51 AM »
what I want to know is who is taking his photos, guy is supposed to live on his own

I sense Joon may be behind the lens  ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2041 on: June 22, 2021, 11:10:45 AM »
82 pages of responding to a gimmick.

Only on Getbig.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2042 on: June 22, 2021, 11:18:08 AM »
what I want to know is who is taking his photos, guy is supposed to live on his own

I sense Joon may be behind the lens  ;D

Ok here is the big secret because people have asked before about my amazing photography skills. I place the iphone on a flat surface. Then I step back. Or like in the above video I am holding the iphone in my hand.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2043 on: June 22, 2021, 11:19:18 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2044 on: June 22, 2021, 11:26:04 AM »
I understand that.  I've seen you mention in your posts about being on TRT. But i wouldnt think that would make you exempt from competing in a natural show if you chose to do so. If your testosterone levels are coming back within normal range regardless if its from an exogenous source then there shouldn't be an issue.  Out of interest how many years have you been getting TRT?

I'm not positive of the exact date, but I think in was somewhere around 2008. I went off it for the year following a prostatectomy. Once it was determined my undetectable PSA was stable and not going up, I was able to ease back on, starting out at 75 mg a week, gradually working back up to 150 mg. The only concern the doctor expressed was when I hematocrit was getting close to 50%. Last year it was back down. 39.8-52% is considered normal. Got to remember to drink plenty of water and grapefruit juice before doing my labs.

I read your comments as being more generalized and not specific to competitions. While I have no interest in entering a bodybuilding competition at my age, if I did, keeping testosterone in normal range wouldn't be a problem. The highest my total testosterone has ever been was around 1300 ng/dl. Last year it was 670 ng/dl. The doctor's medical assistant told me I should do labs first thing in the morning because that is when testosterone is the highest. This makes no sense to me. Seems like it would be most accurate to do them midday.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2045 on: June 22, 2021, 11:36:39 AM »
Ok here is the big secret because people have asked before about my amazing photography skills. I place the iphone on a flat surface. Then I step back. Or like in the above video I am holding the iphone in my hand.

Do you mean prop it up against a flat surface? Aren't the lenses on the back with a selfie lens on the front? If you really want to take good photos, you can order a tripod from Amazon that is incredibly easy to use.

What I think is amazing about your photography skills is how you so often manage to be sideways or in one case upside down. Then there's the fact that you never look as big as you say you are. I always thought the camera made people look fatter. This is probably something a fat person thought up to use as an excuse as to why they look fat.

That scale I bought is nuts. Last night my BMR was 18, total body fat 12 and the visceral was 11. My weight was within range at 179. I think that scale has a mind of its own.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2046 on: June 22, 2021, 11:37:59 AM »
220lbs at the pool today

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2047 on: June 22, 2021, 11:40:47 AM »
APB, lats are missing.

Leonard Nimoy show "In search of the missing lats".
Team wider than a pretzel rod.
Scrawny arms of peace.
HGH hands of piss.

(But still better than me)  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2048 on: June 22, 2021, 11:44:25 AM »
220lbs at the pool today

Have you ever noticed that one of your nipples points down and the other straight out or slightly upward? Maybe it is just the camera angle. LOL!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2049 on: June 22, 2021, 11:46:17 AM »
Have you ever noticed that one of your nipples points down and the other straight out or slightly upward? Maybe it is just the camera angle. LOL!

Has anyone ever told you that you are a weirdo?