Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189675 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #2100 on: June 23, 2021, 08:27:45 AM »
Not sure why everyone says I have no lats. Back doesn’t look too bad to me. And no one is posting a glute photo

You have "high-lat" disease.

Sorry, there is no cure at this time.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2101 on: June 23, 2021, 08:46:38 AM »
100 lb. Bikini Females have better and bigger lats than ole Bhank-a dank...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2102 on: June 23, 2021, 08:59:31 AM »
100 lb. Bikini Females have better and bigger lats than ole Bhank-a dank...
Pics please.  Of the bikini females, not Bhank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2103 on: June 23, 2021, 09:41:38 AM »

Here` one of me at 46 years old weighing around 160......you dont look much bigger than me yet you claim 220-230.

Hard to believe.

At least you admit I look bigger. Maybe I don't look much bigger because you are not standing next to me. You are half a foot shorter than me and have the bone structure of a child. I would have guessed 150lbs tops. You look like you shop in the petite section. I didn't even know they made men in that size.

And as you said weight doesn't matter it is how you look that counts and you admit I look bigger today than you 20 years ago at your best case closed

Oh and primemuscle thanks you for your glute photo my girlfriend has bigger hips than you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2104 on: June 23, 2021, 12:20:02 PM »
At least you admit I look bigger. Maybe I don't look much bigger because you are not standing next to me. You are half a foot shorter than me and have the bone structure of a child. I would have guessed 150lbs tops. You look like you shop in the petite section. I didn't even know they made men in that size.

And as you said weight doesn't matter it is how you look that counts and you admit I look bigger today than you 20 years ago at your best case closed

Oh and primemuscle thanks you for your glute photo my girlfriend has bigger hips than you

I'd say you're welcome, except I did not post or send you a photo of my glutes, and I don't plan on doing in this lifetime.

Don't most women have bigger hips than men? What are you saying about your girlfriend?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2105 on: June 23, 2021, 12:20:46 PM »

YOU LOOK BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER...........BIGGER ISN`T BETTER.....BETTER IS BETTER !!

Just an aside that was not my best shape ever as you said....wrong once again.

I`m 5 foot 8 you`re over 6 feet tall but do not look all that much bigger........just taller and dumber.

Hey, what can I tell you I was born with the bone structure of a sparrow and the metabolism of a humming bird......BUT I did as good as I could with what I had and you will never equal my accomplshments and that`s a fact that no one can dispute.

You play the cards you were dealt.

WE CAN`T ALL BE 300 POUND BEHEMOTHS LIKE YOU BIG GUY !!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2106 on: June 23, 2021, 12:22:48 PM »
YOU LOOK BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER...........BIGGER ISN`T BETTER.....BETTER IS BEYTER !!

I`m 5 foot 8 you`re over 6 feet tall but do not look all that much bigger........just taller and dumber.

Hey, can I tell you I was born with the bone structure of a sparrow and the metabolism of a humming bird......BUT I did as good as I could with what I had and you will never equal my accomplshments and that` a fact that no one can dispute.

F**k Wes, I just spit coffee everywhere reading this, LOL. Thx alot!!  :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2107 on: June 23, 2021, 12:24:22 PM »
I'd say you're welcome, except I did not post or send you a photo of my glutes, and I don't plan on doing in this lifetime.

Don't most women have bigger hips than men? What are you saying about your girlfriend?

Re-read what he said, cockbreath.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: June 23, 2021, 12:24:43 PM »
F**k Wes, I just spit coffee everywhere reading this, LOL. Thx alot!!  :D
Sorry dude !!  LOL  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2109 on: June 23, 2021, 12:24:52 PM »

Bhank - could you describe for the masses the shot of Primes glutes?  Everyone on this board is a stickler for details so please don't spare any. Walter Slobcock will be eternally grateful. 😉

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2110 on: June 23, 2021, 12:30:28 PM »
Bhank - could you describe for the masses the shot of Primes glutes?  Everyone on this board is a stickler for details so please don't spare any. Walter Slobcock will be eternally grateful. 😉

Spare no detail, especially the tattoo that says "Tbombz was here" and the other one around his "pink-pencil sharpener" in the shape of a 'bulls-eye'.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: June 23, 2021, 12:52:41 PM »

Sucking cock lowers your reading comprehension.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2112 on: June 23, 2021, 01:06:30 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2113 on: June 23, 2021, 01:10:55 PM »
Sucking cock lowers your reading comprehension.

Lmfao

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2114 on: June 23, 2021, 01:38:41 PM »
Primemuscle, so far you have complimented bhank on his pretty face, his nipples, and requested a glute shot from him.

He is clearly not interested in your homosexual advances, so perhaps you could try to be less creepy and not scare away new forum members like bhank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2115 on: June 23, 2021, 02:30:59 PM »
YOU LOOK BIGGER BUT NOT BETTER...........BIGGER ISN`T BETTER.....BETTER IS BETTER !!

Just an aside that was not my best shape ever as you said....wrong once again.

Hey, what can I tell you I was born with the bone structure of a sparrow and the metabolism of a humming bird......BUT I did as good as I could with what I had and you will never equal my accomplshments and that`s a fact that no one can dispute.

You play the cards you were dealt.

A fact no one can dispute? You still think winning a plastic trophy 20 years ago for 2nd place in a masters nabba show as a welterweight is some kind of huge accomplishment. You are posting pics from 20 years ago when you did a show at 160lbs. I am posting pics from today at 220lbs it is a big difference. I am 510.5 that is 2.5 inches apparently so yes 60lbs is a lot bigger. What are those toothpick arms taping at? And again that is 20 years ago do you even lift now? Yeah I know cancer Ronnie broke his back like 5 times and is still doing workout videos.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2116 on: June 23, 2021, 02:39:40 PM »
A fact no one can dispute? You still think winning a plastic trophy 20 years ago for 2nd place in a masters nabba show as a welterweight is some kind of huge accomplishment. You are posting pics from 20 years ago when you did a show at 160lbs. I am posting pics from today at 220lbs it is a big difference. I am 510.5 that is 2.5 inches apparently so yes 60lbs is a lot bigger. What are those toothpick arms taping at? And again that is 20 years ago do you even lift now? Yeah I know cancer Ronnie broke his back like 5 times and is still doing workout videos.
67 trophies and proud of it......if you knew my backtory you would be more apt to undertand.

at any rate i could care le what you think of me..........i dont know you nor do i want to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2117 on: June 23, 2021, 02:43:30 PM »
last show was 2011 not 20 years ago.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2118 on: June 23, 2021, 02:52:49 PM »
67 trophies and proud of it......if you knew my backtory you would be more apt to undertand.

at any rate i could care le what you think of me..........i dont know you nor do i want to.

I wrestled in high school and I know what its like to be a 160lbs shredded it is not the same thing. And you don't care what I think but are using cancer to explain why you are not in shape now and apparently you were in a coma unable to train for 11 years in your 30's but at some point 2 decades ago(that pic is from your prime at 46 so 2001 not 2011 at 56) in your mid 40s were a mean lean ripped 160lbs bravo. I am 224 jacked shredded and yoked today.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2119 on: June 23, 2021, 03:31:29 PM »
I wrestled in high school and I know what its like to be a 160lbs shredded it is not the same thing. And you don't care what I think but are using cancer to explain why you are not in shape now and apparently you were in a coma unable to train for 11 years in your 30's but at some point 2 decades ago(that pic is from your prime at 46 so 2001 not 2011 at 56) in your mid 40s were a mean lean ripped 160lbs bravo. I am 224 jacked shredded and yoked today.

You are losing whatever support you had rather quickly with posts like this...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2120 on: June 23, 2021, 03:49:14 PM »
You sir can choke on a big bag of Black cocks......that would be your 11th. meal of the day thus far fuckface!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2121 on: June 23, 2021, 03:50:52 PM »

Same guy running this gimmick as the Marty Champions gimmick.

Whiny dickswallowing shitbag.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2122 on: June 23, 2021, 03:55:37 PM »
Why do you ask?
Your head, hands and I bet feet are huge, obnoxiously huge. Too much gh will do that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2123 on: June 23, 2021, 03:57:45 PM »
Settle down with your Al Bundy high school peak.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2124 on: June 23, 2021, 04:00:54 PM »
You sir can choke on a big bag of Black cocks......that would be your 11th. meal of the day thus far fuckface!!

HahahahahH now that made me laugh.