Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17702 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2021, 09:15:25 AM »

Quoted for future crow eating.

I hope you are right about my having to "eat crow." -Just read today about the more contagious Delta variant of the COVID virus from India which hit GB a little while back and has now arrived in the U.S. If I am wrong about the need for vaccinations, that's better than my right about it and more people who refuse to get vaccinated dying. But like I said, this is their choice. If they get seriously ill, it is hard for me to feel sorry for them.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-k-expected-to-delay-reopening-as-delta-variant-accounts-for-90-of-cases-and-u-s-court-upholds-mandatory-vaccination-11623680526

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2021, 09:21:43 AM »
Just get your vaccin......no bullshit.

Says Dr Dutch, MD/MSc

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2021, 09:28:12 AM »
Just get your vaccin......no bullshit.

Says Dr Dutch, MD/MSc
I'm not taking advice from a doctor who can't even spell vaccine.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 10:28:06 AM »
I'm not taking advice from a doctor who can't even spell vaccine.

LOL!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 10:40:50 AM »
I hope you are right about my having to "eat crow." -Just read today about the more contagious Delta variant of the COVID virus from India which hit GB a little while back and has now arrived in the U.S. If I am wrong about the need for vaccinations, that's better than my right about it and more people who refuse to get vaccinated dying. But like I said, this is their choice. If they get seriously ill, it is hard for me to feel sorry for them.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-k-expected-to-delay-reopening-as-delta-variant-accounts-for-90-of-cases-and-u-s-court-upholds-mandatory-vaccination-11623680526

The delta variant symptom wise is actually a lot more like a cold. Runny nose rather than weird loss of smell etc.

Still deadly for the elderly and vulnerable, but they should already be vaccinated. For healthy individuals it's not any worse, so the more contagious nature of it isn't necessarily a bad thing. People develop natural immunity faster and things are back to normal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 02:30:28 PM »
Forget that natural immunity shit. Just roll up your sleeves every year and get your booster shots:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/14/health/covid-vaccine-novavax.html

“They may be really the right ones for boosters,” said Dr. Luciana Borio, who was the acting chief scientist at the F.D.A. from 2015 to 2017.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 03:28:02 PM »
The delta variant symptom wise is actually a lot more like a cold. Runny nose rather than weird loss of smell etc.

Still deadly for the elderly and vulnerable, but they should already be vaccinated. For healthy individuals it's not any worse, so the more contagious nature of it isn't necessarily a bad thing. People develop natural immunity faster and things are back to normal.

Why is it not such a bad thing that the delta variant is more contagious? Because once you've had it you are immune to COVID. This is not necessarily true. Currently, it is unknown if recovered adults are definitively immune to SARS-CoV-2 reinfection because biologic markers of immunity have not been correlated with protection from infection. However, available evidence suggests that most recovered adults would have a degree of immunity for at least 90 days following initial diagnosis of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19. Ninety days....is that it? Doesn't seem like much of an immunity to me. Getting the flu does not make us immune to getting it again. Getting a cold or pneumonia does not make us immune to them. In fact , people who have had pneumonia are more susceptible to getting it again.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 04:44:25 PM »
Why is it not such a bad thing that the delta variant is more contagious? Because once you've had it you are immune to COVID. This is not necessarily true. Currently, it is unknown if recovered adults are definitively immune to SARS-CoV-2 reinfection because biologic markers of immunity have not been correlated with protection from infection. However, available evidence suggests that most recovered adults would have a degree of immunity for at least 90 days following initial diagnosis of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19. Ninety days....is that it? Doesn't seem like much of an immunity to me. Getting the flu does not make us immune to getting it again. Getting a cold or pneumonia does not make us immune to them. In fact , people who have had pneumonia are more susceptible to getting it again.

Flu viruses mutates, covid has variants. That's makes a huge difference when it comes to immunity.

The 90 day figure relates to antibodies in the blood. There are other forms of immunity. B and T cell immunity which can last for years, or even decades.

Also what they don't like telling is that those that had the original Sars some 20 years were immune to sars-cov2. I know you like using google to look for answers. Give it whirl.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
Fauci says: "Attacks on me are attacks on science".

Almost as much chutzpah as as saying "criticism of us is an attack on God".

Will people always fall for this hocus pocus. At this point, I'm beginning to think less of the people that fall for it than the scammers.

You saw people who got a few sniffles, so this was worth closing down most of the economy, and going trillions of dollars in debt globally?

Canada's deficit spending during this pandemic exceeded $550 billion.  That is enough money to provide $14,500 in healthcare [or any other service - or just a monetary payment] to all ~38 million people living in Canada.

$550 billion is enough to provide $550,000 in health care to a full ONE MILLION Canadians.

How much does a liver transplant, or other organ transplant cost?  Let's say it costs around $550,000, which I imagine is probably close enough in the Western world.  We could have provided organ transplants to literally every single Canadian in need of one for that much money.

Now let's analyze the tradeoff:

How much is the average lifespan increased from an organ transplant, in 2021?  I suspect the average MUST be over five years, but might be decades longer these days, with advancing technology.

Do you know how much lifespan was lost per COVID death?  22 months.

The average death of a Canadian with COVID was 82.5 years old - according to all available statistics, these people would have died at 85, on average.  Obviously SOME of them would have lived longer, but given that only 1 in 4 people who had COVID over 80 died of it [yes - C19 had a 75% survival rate for people over 80, LOL], we can probably assume those people who among the least 25% of healthy people as it is.  But just taking a strict average, they had 22 months to live.

And by making everyone hysterical about COVID being an existential threat [it wasn't], we were all worrying about dying [not the rational ones - I'm talking about the potatoes like you], and didn't target resources to people ACTUALLY at risk:

- The extreme elderly.
- Those with alternate health conditions.
- The immunocompromised.
- The obese.

In fact, I would like you to point to ONE example of a healthy 39-year-old without separate underlying conditions [me] who died of COVID.

NAME ONE.

And if you could name one - or even ten - CONGRAGULATIONS, YOU JUST CHERRY-PICKED THEM ALL.

But please flexacon, tell me more about how you live in a COVID hotspot, and you saw many people get the sniffles, and how that justifies the BILLIONS of pounds in debt that England will be dealing with for years.

Do you REALLY think that was a rational tradeoff? Are you a liberal by chance?

Can't have people getting the sniffles, after all!  ;D  Oh, the humanity!  :)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2021, 04:56:45 PM »
Good post, Matt.

Thank you for saying that, IroNat.

While I post incredibly long, DRY posts, I think that one was important with a lot of good information.

Do I think there is a good time to impose lockdowns and purposely take on so much economic destruction?  Yes.  When?  During a pandemic.

Just not THIS pandemic.

When PRECISELY a pandemic becomes lethal enough to close everything down, I don't know.  But this simply was not the one.  And we will unfortunately pay the price for doing so...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2021, 04:59:15 PM »
Immediately stopped reading !!  :D

That post of mine was actually worth reading.  ;D  It had a lot of relevant information - I'm sure there was some redundant areas, but it was pretty sound.  :)

Me too.....actually never started since it was clear it was too long and probably redundant. Poor Matt....he's like a one trick pony....keeps ragging on the same old stuff ad nauseam.

You also stated that the arguments Trump made about electoral fraud represented a "Frankenstein's Monster" according to the judge.

Ok, so WHAT EXACTLY is your argument?

The thing about me is that I deal with incredibly specific, objective things, that you can point to and refute IF they are incorrect [although they are usually correct].

For instance, my statement that the average age of a COVID death is 82.5 in Canada, and 84 in the USA.  Is this wrong?  And if I'm correct, WHY would I be afraid of such a virus?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2021, 04:59:54 PM »
You saw people who got a few sniffles, so this was worth closing down most of the economy, and going trillions of dollars in debt globally?

Canada's deficit spending during this pandemic exceeded $550 billion.  That is enough money to provide $14,500 in healthcare [or any other service - or just a monetary payment] to all ~38 million people living in Canada.

$550 billion is enough to provide $550,000 in health care to a full ONE MILLION Canadians.

How much does a liver transplant, or other organ transplant cost?  Let's say it costs around $550,000, which I imagine is probably close enough in the Western world.  We could have provided organ transplants to literally every single Canadian in need of one for that much money.

Now let's analyze the tradeoff:

How much is the average lifespan increased from an organ transplant, in 2021?  I suspect the average MUST be over five years, but might be decades longer these days, with advancing technology.

Do you know how much lifespan was lost per COVID death?  22 months.

The average death of a Canadian with COVID was 82.5 years old - according to all available statistics, these people would have died at 85, on average.  Obviously SOME of them would have lived longer, but given that only 1 in 4 people who had COVID over 80 died of it [yes - C19 had a 75% survival rate for people over 80, LOL], we can probably assume those people who among the least 25% of healthy people as it is.  But just taking a strict average, they had 22 months to live.

And by making everyone hysterical about COVID being an existential threat [it wasn't], we were all worrying about dying [not the rational ones - I'm talking about the potatoes like you], and didn't target resources to people ACTUALLY at risk:

- The extreme elderly.
- Those with alternate health conditions.
- The immunocompromised.
- The obese.

In fact, I would like you to point to ONE example of a healthy 39-year-old without separate underlying conditions [me] who died of COVID.

NAME ONE.

And if you could name one - or even ten - CONGRAGULATIONS, YOU JUST CHERRY-PICKED THEM ALL.

But please flexacon, tell me more about how you live in a COVID hotspot, and you saw many people get the sniffles, and how that justifies the BILLIONS of pounds in debt that England will be dealing with for years.

Do you REALLY think that was a rational tradeoff? Are you a liberal by chance?

Can't have people getting the sniffles, after all!  ;D  Oh, the humanity!  :)

Matt, I believe you meant to quote someone else.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2021, 05:07:10 PM »
Matt, I believe you meant to quote someone else.

As I said. He's a potato.

I tell him my experience was different to his and he goes off on a tangent arguing with himself, imagining points I never made.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2021, 06:04:31 PM »
Really? That's what you thought? The 94-95% efficacy numbers didn't register with you at all that there will be some who do get it. But notice the article says they are asymptomatic. The vaccine was supposed to keep it from killing you and apparently it has worked as touted.

Asymptomatic = false positive using the PCR test which is a test NOT INTENDED TO BE USED TO TEST FOR VIRUSES, BUT TO AMPLIFY VERY SMALL MOLECULES TO MAKE THEM READABLE, AS EXPLICITLY STATED BY DR. KARY MULLIS, THE CHEMIST WHO WON THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR INVENTING IT:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zbU7X38zfwsY

Lol, you can't make this up.

That's why there are so many "asymptomatic" cases for this allegedly lethal virus.  LMAO @ a lethal virus which causes no symptoms to the overwhelming majority of people.

OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THOSE TESTS ARE FRAUDULENT USES OF THE PCR TEST, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE DYING ARE OLD FUCKS WHO ARE ALREADY AT DEATH'S DOOR.

Can ANYONE here tell me they feel they just went through a pandemic?

Holy fuck.

- Over 99.95% of the world survived this pandemic.
- Among healthy people, that number is over 99.997%!
- The world population went UP by 120 million since the start of this pandemic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Conning the most prosperous countries in the world into taking on more debt than they did in DECADES over a complete non-threat.  Oh well - Canada will be paying for this for years to come.  As for the USA, as the global hegemon, they should do better than Canada, but I still think there will be a lot of issues to face in the future.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2021, 06:17:56 PM »
These 2 people had no symptoms.  So who is to say the test were not false positive. Remember all of those during football season.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2021, 07:55:32 PM »
A “vaccine” for a man made virus, hmmm.

It’s needed though because the current industrialization and eco destruction are unsustainable.

For every new modern person there comes a ripple of impact.. whether it comes from trees cut down to wipe their asses or the thousands of pounds of plastics they will haphazardly dispose of.

It seems like it is meant to trim the fat, old, and unhealthy out of the picture.

I thought that too, but it did a bad job of that, lol.

I mean, with the average American death being 84...that puts the lifespan lost at 22 months, according to life insurance actuarial tables.  If you consider that only 1 in 4 people aged 80 to 89 will die of COVID, and 94% of those who die had 2-3 separate health conditions on average, we're really only seeing the least healthy people dying among the elderly, which really only results in perhaps one year of average lifespan lost.

Lol, just looking these numbers makes me realize what a joke it was to essentially shut the world down and go trillions of dollars into debt.  So even if 600,000 Americans were all on government pensions costing $50,000 per year each, and lost five years of lifespan - that works out to only $150 billion in tax dollar savings from these people dying.

And I don't see those people having lost five years of lifespan, and I can't imagine they were ALL on government pensions or other benefits totalling $50,000 per year.

I would say the real benefits came from the obscene debt that we went into by making people hysterical over a non-issue which they felt was literally an existential threat.  That is what drove people voluntarily becoming communists for the past 15 months [and where I am - currently], and may not yet end.  I will believe it when I see it here.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2021, 08:00:31 PM »
These 2 people had no symptoms.  So who is to say the test were not false positive. Remember all of those during football season.

I'd bet any money it was a false positive.  The PCR test is not a medical test - it is used to amplify small quantities of genetic material to much greater sizes, in order to make it readable to scientific researchers:

Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a method widely used to rapidly make millions to billions of copies (complete copies or partial copies) of a specific DNA sample, allowing scientists to take a very small sample of DNA and amplify it (or a part of it) to a large enough amount to study in detail

^ Lawlz, you can't make this up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction

This is too big to be a conspiracy, I would say - so what I think is that a very low-lethality rate virus either escaped from the Level 4 Bioweapons Lab in China, or was released intentionally, and from there, a huge number of opportunistic elites just jumped on the opportunity to take advantage of a crisis to advance policies that they would never get during other times.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2021, 08:12:46 PM »
To Flexacon or anyone else actually worried about COVID, read the Canadian statistics, and laugh your ass off.

;D ;D ;D

[RIP to the old fucks who had multiple separate underlying health conditions, and were in the bottom 25% of healthy people who died of C19]

But let's not use this to make average people in good health afraid of a virus that does literally nothing to them.

::) ::) ::)

Here are the total deaths from the Health Infobase from the official Government of Canada website:

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?stat=num&measure=deaths&map=pt#a7

I only analyze viruses in terms of math.  I look at the total cases, total deaths, deaths by demographic age range, etc, and I do basic mathematical calculations.  That way it's impossible to refute what I'm saying, because it just boils down to strict probability.  I just do a comparison with the normal flu, and calculate the numbers using long division.  I also compare countries based on measures they took.

Videos from the inventors of the PCR test, and the mRNA medical technology have been banned from YouTube, LOLOLOL.  Who is driving this agenda?
 This is completely insane!  Communists are such scum - they will never move to live in a communist country, but they want to stamp out any vestiges of capitalism and replace it with communism.

Shouldn't we listen to what the inventors have to say?  ::) ::)

Yet even their videos are banned from YouTube!  And Dr. Malone was called an anti-vaxxer.  Haha - he invented the technology that drives the vaccine!

Here are the deaths in Canada:

For people under 40, 204 Canadians died out of just over 18,400,000 people in that age range.  192 of those 204 young people had cancer or other diseases, so 12 out of 18.4 million healthy Canadians in the <40 age range died.

For people between 40-49, 299 Canadians died, but 281 one of them had cancer or other diseases.

That puts the chances of death for a healthy person under 40 at just under 1 in 1.5 million.  It's a little higher for 40-49, but still in the range of 1 in 800,000 [for healthy people, I mean].

LOLOLOL...you can't make this up
  ;D ;D ;D

We won't know about the "long-haul" symptoms until more time passes...but I'm not worried about it yet based on the evidence I've read.  I mean, you never know, but it's been 17 months since the first case in Canada, and there is no evidence yet.  I'm not really concerned about either the virus or the vaccine.  Only 12 Canadians under 40 with my health status [no underlying conditions] have died, so why would I be worried?  I would self-isolate while sick, so I'm not hurting anyone, and it's up to people at risk to take precautions.  I don't think it's right to make children get vaccinated because some elderly people who actually are at risk don't want to take the vaccine.

Why should my 3-year-old daughter have to be a guinea pig in the first human trial of this new vaccine technology because some old fuck actually at-risk doesn't want to take it?  ::)  That's bullshit.

I thought liberals and leftists believe in "My Body, My Choice", or is that only the case when it involves killing babies?

I just want to share the correct information, so that people can know to take appropriate precautions.

Once again, here is my reference, from the Health Infobase from the Government of Canada official website...they BURY this data, making it impossible for me to find it to do a full mathematical analysis.  I honestly think they want people to stay scared.  Oh well.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?stat=num&measure=deaths&map=pt#a7

The pictures I attach show the deaths by age group, and where you click to get them, lol.  Just because they bury this data, so I'm just trying to make it clear where to find it.

This video is from a roundtable with the mRNA vaccine creator.  Just FYI, I am NOT saying that the vaccine is dangerous - I think the technology has a lot of potential.  But until I understand the new technology better, I don't really want to get it - but in the future, this will have the potential to cure a lot of diseases:

^ As with all medical advancements, there are pros and cons - but ultimately, why the fuck would I get a vaccine for a virus that I have a 99.999% chance of surviving, at my age and given my health status?  ::)

[the dude on the right makes some mathematical fallacies in the full podcast roundtable video, and I HATE when people abuse math, lol].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2021, 02:49:59 AM »
I saw it better than most given I live somewhere that was labelled a "global hotspot". The majority here caught coronavirus. I know loads of key workers who had to deal with the aftermath.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/north-london-suburb-global-covid-23540242

My answer is simple. You're still a potato.

The inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology calls it a "gene therapy-based technology" at 9:28 [but what would he know?  ;D]:

;D ;D ;D

PS - tell me more about how you are scared of a virus that 99.99889% of Canadians under 40 have currently survived.

Oooh, so scary.  LMAO @ you calling Getbiggers unintelligent and potatoes, meanwhile you are afraid of a virus that is less likely to kill you than your odds of being struck by lightning.

;D ;D ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2021, 04:17:03 AM »
To Flexacon or anyone else actually worried about COVID, read the Canadian statistics, and laugh your ass off.
I'm laughing my ass off at what a potato you are.

It doesn't take intelligence to read a 3 page forum thread before posting. I guess typing walls of texts no one reads is easier when all you know is how to potato.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2021, 05:06:09 AM »
There are so many false positives, how do we know what is a positive positive?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2021, 05:14:23 AM »

If it's 2 people sharing a room especially a couple then it's a good chance it's not a false positive.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2021, 05:38:00 AM »
Sigh......this COVID vaccination discussion is rapidly becoming irrelevant.

Then dont take part in it, and just move along, rather than adding more irrelevant discussion... 8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2021, 06:27:27 AM »
I'm laughing my ass off at what a potato you are.

It doesn't take intelligence to read a 3 page forum thread before posting. I guess typing walls of texts no one reads is easier when all you know is how to potato.

you could try countering some of the points he made rather trhan calling him names, it makes you look pretty stupid

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2021, 06:33:33 AM »
Maybe those two that got covid had bogus vax  certificates