Author Topic: Im no economist But the economy is commodities bcoin vs real estate and buisness  (Read 562 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
One is cash flowing the other is the cash for gold but no cashflow

Cash flow is supreme because its value exponentially increases sometimes with no effort while retaining itself, worst case it will take alot of effort. But you have the freedom to dump it and not lose a dime

A commodity is not a good investment its like baseball cards

Both will suffer from ever increasing taxation beats the hell out of me why we vote democrat

A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Did you take economics at Boston U. with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
You need both cash flow and storage of value. Most have neither. Real estate can be both.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Real estate is about to hit the wall. The exact same thing happened ~2008. People were in a bidding frenzy over every house that hit the market. Then BOOM

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Real estate is about to hit the wall. The exact same thing happened ~2008. People were in a bidding frenzy over every house that hit the market. Then BOOM
Simular. Low interest on loans.

But 2008 was worse in the way loans was given out to a millions of porch monkeys with terrible credit. Complicated I dont have time to explain but it was different.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
How widespread is the housing bubble this time? It seems like it is relegated to far fewer places now.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
I inherited a house (a teardown) in Houston on a Fully One acre lot two miles outside the 610 loop...I get calls all the time..."We can take that piece of shit off your hands..."  The offers are paltry.  I know better than to sell for their offers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
The difference between now and 2008 is inflation housing is not booming inflation is booming. Rental properties are great protection against inflation your mortgage stays the same and their rent goes up every year.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
imo it never collapsed but thats the narrative just like covid. Like another poster said they just royal screwed up with lones to lousy folk...

Housing is going to keep going up nothing stopping it . Nothing else cashflows
A

basil

• Getbig IV
One is cash flowing the other is the cash for gold but no cashflow

Cash flow is supreme because its value exponentially increases sometimes with no effort while retaining itself, worst case it will take alot of effort. But you have the freedom to dump it and not lose a dime

A commodity is not a good investment its like baseball cards

Both will suffer from ever increasing taxation beats the hell out of me why we vote democrat

"Im no economist..."  You should have stopped right there.