Author Topic: Who's the racist now? Megan Rapinoe :D  (Read 2078 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Who's the racist now? Megan Rapinoe :D
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2021, 09:02:30 AM »
Just like Nick Cannon who talked about White people being bad and incapable of being “warm” because of our lack of melanin. All he had to do was apologize to Jews and he was back on tv. Didn’t even lose his hosting gig. Pretty pathetic.
Haha forgot that one
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2021, 09:54:33 AM »
Never forget.  A team of boys (under the age of 15) beat Megan and the US Women's National Team.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

This seems to be the case in all sports. The fastest 15 or 16 year old male distance runner is as fast as the women pros. I’m sure the number one high school basketball team in the country would beat the best women’s NBA team.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2021, 10:05:36 AM »
This seems to be the case in all sports. The fastest 15 or 16 year old male distance runner is as fast as the women pros. I’m sure the number one high school basketball team in the country would beat the best women’s NBA team.

They h.s. team would destroy them.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2021, 03:48:05 PM »

True. I've witnessed 15 and 16 year old male cyclists beat the women's world champion like she was standing still. There is absolutely no comparison.

Some years ago in NY a local woman cyclist who was state champion used to brag about how she could beat all the local men (just weekend warriors). So I invited her on a group ride and we proceeded to go so hard she quit the ride and went home- and we were just average riders.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2021, 04:09:37 PM »
Just like Nick Cannon who talked about White people being bad and incapable of being “warm” because of our lack of melanin. All he had to do was apologize to Jews and he was back on tv. Didn’t even lose his hosting gig. Pretty pathetic.

Yeah he said that whites were "less than".  Sounds like black supremacy to me but apparently nobody gives a shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2021, 06:40:52 PM »
Id rapnose her asshole
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2021, 07:53:31 PM »
she'll be fine

she's gay and she's female, that's twice the privilege in today's society

E
E

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2021, 11:40:12 PM »
she'll be fine

she's gay and she's female, that's twice the privilege in today's society

E

Who in a fuck would pay her + 100 millions per season , she's not Ronaldo or Messi !.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2021, 03:52:56 AM »

Who in a fuck would pay her + 100 millions per season , she's not Ronaldo or Messi !.

Big media.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2021, 04:40:07 AM »
Id rapnose her asshole
Not unless you raped Rapinoe.