Author Topic: Liberal Pajama Boy NYC Council candidate Weiner BDSM photos leaked. Nasty!  (Read 1223 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/nyc-council-candidate-caught-with-dominatrix-in-leaked-bdsm-video

It’s a late-breaking case of electoral bondage.

Zack Weiner, 26, a City Council candidate running in Manhattan, has found his campaign tied up after video of him enjoying a sadomasochism session found its way onto Twitter.

“My magnificent domme friend played with Upper West Side city council candidate Zack Weiner and I’m the only one who has the footage,” reads a tweet from the anonymous account which posted the video last week.

The footage — flagged to The Post by Weiner’s own campaign manager — shows a gagged Weiner, unable to speak, subjecting himself to various abuses by a leather-bound woman who pours wax on him and clips his nipples with clothespins.

The footage was filmed at Parthenon studio in Midtown — which is known for its high-quality BDSM dungeons.

In a call with The Post, Weiner confirmed it was him in the video and said the footage was made about 18 months ago with a former girlfriend he met during a Halloween party in 2019.

“I didn’t want anyone to see that, but here we are. I am not ashamed of the private video circulating of me on Twitter. This was a recreational activity that I did with my friend at the time, for fun. Like many young people, I have grown into a world where some of our most private moments have been documented online.” Weiner said in a statement.

“I am a proud BDSMer. I like BDSM activity,” Weiner told The Post. He refused to name the woman in the video and said he had no idea how on earth the footage surfaced.

“It’s definitely a violation of trust,” he added.

Zack Weiner

The footage of Zack Weiner was filmed at Parthenon studio in Midtown — which is known for its high-quality BDSM dungeons.
Facebook

Campaign manager Joe Gallagher told The Post they had reported the account to Twitter and it had been briefly taken offline, but that it was later reinstated.

“Twitter is pretty loose about this stuff,” Gallagher said.

The timing of the video suddenly puts the spotlight on Weiner, who has mostly been a nonentity in the race for the Upper West Side’s 6th District, during early primary voting.

His campaign has raised barely more than $10,000 — the lion’s share of which has come from Weiner and Gallagher.

His campaign website lists no endorsements, and he faces powerful establishment opponents like Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer.

Weiner has a professional background in film production and is the co-founder of Stag Pictures, an independent film production company. Zack’s father, Eric Weiner, is a co-creator of the popular children’s television show “Dora The Explorer.”

“The creative process taught Zack about generating novel ideas,” the candidate writes on his website.

Additional reporting by Susan Edelman

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
MSM:  "Nothing to see here people, move along, we have other important things to report on, like fake Neo-Nazi hate crimes committed by BLM folks".

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MSM:  "Nothing to see here people, move along, we have other important things to report on, like fake Neo-Nazi hate crimes committed by BLM folks".

::)

But Twitter banned Trump and allowed this.   GMAFB!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Chuck Rhodes (Billions) Approves.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
What’s with all of these liberals being into the kinky stuff? Prime, strawman speak on this. Do you condone this type of behavior? I find it disgusting.👎

As an aside, Liberals in New York City are in a real bind. Leading  candidate for mayor is an ex cop but he’s black. What to do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What’s with all of these liberals being into the kinky stuff? Prime, strawman speak on this. Do you condone this type of behavior? I find it disgusting.👎

As an aside, Liberals in New York City are in a real bind. Leading  candidate for mayor is an ex cop but he’s black. What to do?

Prime and Straw and BayGayBM are on a plane already to NYC to seek out Weiner

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Sentence works on a couple of levels  ;D
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Normal people named "WEINER" would have the foresight not to run for office in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sentence works on a couple of levels  ;D
;D

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
High quality BDSM dungeons?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
High quality BDSM dungeons?

I'm sure Bay, straw, prime, Andre, LittleJ, OptionF, can all fill in details. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

why do you care what people do in their private life?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Outed.   No problem if you want to be like this liberal obama pajama boy - but stay the F out of Govt making rules for others you perverted demented sicko. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

I care a whole lot about what a politician does in his or her private life, you fucking retard

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

There is definitely muscle under there somewhere.

Vince is a gay Mandingo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I care a whole lot about what a politician does in his or her private life, you fucking retard

Some of these liberal sick freaks think that someone can be a total degenerate like Clinton, Weiner, Wiener, Spitzer, et al - and yet it has nothing to do with their job.   Yeah ok, not expecting perfect at all, but when pajama obama boy getting tied up and beaten? 

Yeah not thanks you left wing failures and sick mentally ill nuts.   

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Some of these liberal sick freaks think that someone can be a total degenerate like Clinton, Weiner, Wiener, Spitzer, et al - and yet it has nothing to do with their job.   Yeah ok, not expecting perfect at all, but when pajama obama boy getting tied up and beaten? 

Exactly. The left turns a blind eye to all the sick crap their side does- all because they lust for power at any cost.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

I think that's why they are left-wing - because they want to project something that they are not.

Who the f*ck likes being tied up and beaten for sexual pleasure?  ???  That is something I will never understand.  And being dominated by as WOMAN?  LOL!  14-year-old boys' hockey teams routinely dominate Olympic level female hockey players.  Just the notion of submitting to a woman pisses me off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think that's why they are left-wing - because they want to project something that they are not.

Who the f*ck likes being tied up and beaten for sexual pleasure?  ???  That is something I will never understand.  And being dominated by as WOMAN?  LOL!  14-year-old boys' hockey teams routinely dominate Olympic level female hockey players.  Just the notion of submitting to a woman pisses me off.

Exactly - but this is the left and what they promote.   Its filth and sickness.   Tell me how this disgusting excuse for a man is any different than the obama pajama boy? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :( >:(

Disgusting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Straw and prime and lurker and baygaywtfgbt123 telling the pilot to speed up the plane to NYC to meet up to get some Wiener. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Straw and prime and lurker and baygaywtfgbt123 telling the pilot to speed up the plane to NYC to meet up to get some Wiener.

😂😂😂

We have a Prime sighting💪