Author Topic: This  (Read 3703 times)

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: This
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2022, 12:13:40 PM »
Be sure to close that curtain before sunrise Nosferatu, we don't want you burnt to a crisp.
good one Gaymanjuice! word on the boards is that  you suck like a vampire 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2022, 12:18:31 PM »
I feel good ✌️
Look sick. Aids, cancer..
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2022, 12:26:13 PM »
good one Gaymanjuice! word on the boards is that  you suck like a vampire

:D

I’ve gotta admit that’s a pretty good comeback

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2022, 12:42:07 PM »
Sev, judging by the few letters that are visible on your underwear; does it say "Hair Loss" or "Hugo Boss" ?  :D
studying my undies... were you looking for a lighsaber?

conflicted

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2022, 12:43:16 PM »
30 yo
6'0"
120 lbs
No gym. Feel great

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2022, 01:21:01 PM »
I feel good ✌️

I keep getting a 'European Organised Crime' vibe from you - can't put my finger on it - example: there's definitely a dismembered body in that sports bag

Edit:  I think it might be this guy triggering me

T

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2022, 10:40:00 PM »
I keep getting a 'European Organised Crime' vibe from you - can't put my finger on it - example: there's definitely a dismembered body in that sports bag

Edit:  I think it might be this guy triggering me

The only crime I have committed is being too lean and healthy for Offensive Gossiping Plus Size Queens.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2022, 08:42:33 AM »
I feel good ✌️
  The energy is up, mental clarity up, calories way down, all good things. How long will it last? The training effect from the last 20 plus years of training will always be there. Have you tested your strength since you quit training, even with light weights? What adjustments will you make if your energy and mood  start slipping?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2022, 09:09:35 AM »
The only crime I have committed is being too lean and healthy for Offensive Gossiping Plus Size Queens.

No, of course I don't mean anything by it - in fact it's a bit of a compliment I suppose.  You've got that Jason Statham thing going on, just with a touch of HIV*

(*Yes, triggered by jealousy of your abs ;D)
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2022, 10:25:08 AM »
Look sick. Aids, cancer..
Looks like any other healthy guy in street clothes. If a guy isn't carrying around an extra 30-50 pounds of bodyweight in muscle/fat you think aids or cancer? Bodybuilding mental illness

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2022, 04:33:40 AM »
No, of course I don't mean anything by it - in fact it's a bit of a compliment I suppose.  You've got that Jason Statham thing going on, just with a touch of HIV*

(*Yes, triggered by jealousy of your abs ;D)
All good

No more statham

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2022, 04:20:35 PM »
you privated your IG cause you are 17- lbs soaking wet. I saw the last pics. Also quit saying you are a gm or a gym or personal trainer. They fired your ass, I called there

Hahahahhaha.  Damn!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2022, 03:43:42 AM »
you privated your IG cause you are 17- lbs soaking wet. I saw the last pics. Also quit saying you are a gm or a gym or personal trainer. They fired your ass, I called there
You called Romania?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2022, 04:38:37 AM »
You called Romania?

hes talking about ESfitness

2020 Olympia

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2022, 07:48:02 AM »
  The energy is up, mental clarity up, calories way down, all good things. How long will it last? The training effect from the last 20 plus years of training will always be there. Have you tested your strength since you quit training, even with light weights? What adjustments will you make if your energy and mood  start slipping?
there is no training effect. Like all else, thr body adapts to whatever you choose to do or not do

You die with yhe same strength you are born with... how well you are able to make use of it depends on many factors.

There is no actual strength increase as there is no muscle size per se to be gained.

What everyone me included were "taught" is that muscle grows. No it does not. You only "gain" various degrees of inflamation.

When you train you educate your mind to be more efficient at something. Hence we are taught about strength gain

Truth is that you come into this world with both strength and muscle

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2022, 07:56:40 AM »
there is no training effect. Like all else, thr body adapts to whatever you choose to do or not do

You die with yhe same strength you are born with... how well you are able to make use of it depends on many factors.

There is no actual strength increase as there is no muscle size per se to be gained.

What everyone me included were "taught" is that muscle grows. No it does not. You only "gain" various degrees of inflamation.

When you train you educate your mind to be more efficient at something. Hence we are taught about strength gain

Im pretty sure Dallas McCarver couldnt deadlift 800lbs the day he was born

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2022, 07:58:30 AM »

LOL
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2022, 09:07:37 AM »
hes talking about ESfitness
Oh, I see that now. I read that wrong at 3am. ;D

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2022, 09:58:52 AM »

Most people don’t realize how light they would be if they were lean and not using testosterone, growth and other bodybuilding chemicals.  I think you look just fine and if you are happy and healthy then great.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2022, 10:11:43 AM »
Most people don’t realize how light they would be if they were lean and not using testosterone, growth and other bodybuilding chemicals.  I think you look just fine and if you are happy and healthy then great.
143 @ 5’11” …not healthy.
T

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »
Eh, I’m 5’ 10” 200 lbs at around 11-12% bf and never took any sarms, prohormones, or steroids. Good strength too, I think a lot of people under estimate staying natural. You can still be big and strong just not a 5% bf huge freak.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2022, 03:56:24 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2022, 09:18:21 AM »
Eh, I’m 5’ 10” 200 lbs at around 11-12% bf and never took any sarms, prohormones, or steroids. Good strength too, I think a lot of people under estimate staying natural. You can still be big and strong just not a 5% bf huge freak.

you are underestimating your bodyfat levels, is what

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2022, 09:28:33 AM »
I'm disappointed we haven't seen pictures of ESF recently.  I guess Josh shamed him off the board by revealing the truth.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2022, 11:47:12 AM »
I'm disappointed we haven't seen pictures of ESF recently.  I guess Josh shamed him off the board by revealing the truth.
He’s a pos convict. Not needed on Getbig.
T