Author Topic: 911 candidate kicking ass tonight  (Read 5159 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
911 candidate kicking ass tonight
« on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:57 PM »
Bob Bowman (D Rep candidate, FL) is winning his primary tonight with 55% and if he wins, he will be going up against the FL incumbent Repub for district 15.  Congress, baby.

He is a retired Lt. Col., a rocket scientist and congressional advisor.  He ran for president as an Independent in 2000.   The man is the father of the STAR WARS missile defense system.  He left the program when it took a more offensive than defensive direction.  The man is a rocket scientist and political advisor.  And it appears he has a conscience.

The first thing Bob will do upon entering office (should he win against the repulican incumbent) is to reopen the 911 investigation

This man KNOWS 911 was a staged event and that explosives brought the buildings down.  He cannot get any expert to debate him on this topic.  He put satellites in the sky and taught them to kill.  He understands the political system inside and out.  For every douche i run into here who points at a flawed NIST report or a biased Popular mechanics story, or, above all, "I saw the tape, and it was a pancake collapse!", I BEG of you... read about this guy.

The winds of change are coming, folks.  people aren't scared to admit 911 was an inside job.  And once a few of them get into office and start the legislation to reopen the investigation, the floodgates are going to open :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: 911 candidate kicking ass tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 03:53:33 PM »
http://bowman2006.com/issues_az.htm#9_11
9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence showing that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel beams didn’t bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same day … one of which wasn’t even hit by an airplane!) Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45 minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed? (If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? … or demoted? … or court martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own “no-fly” order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United States before they could be questioned? Why does the “Osama bin Laden” in the “confession” videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 “hijackers” turned up in other countries … alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all, and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center?

The American people and the families of those who died on 9/11 deserve the truth, and we do not yet have it. The above are but a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions not even raised by those who “investigated” the 9/11 tragedy. The most unbelievable of all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 is the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory told us by our government. The Kean-Hamilton commission report was a whitewash, a cover-up, and a bundle of deception. If a new investigation identifies those responsible, they should be indicted for treason. And those who covered up the treason should themselves be indicted as accessories after the fact.

S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:59:42 PM »
Good post, benFun7.  I have to ask beach bum and al gebra...

Do you put stock in the words of this man when he says the 911 story doesn't make sense?  The man is a rocket scientist, he designed the Star Wars missile defense program, and he lays forth a very reasonable and organized list of reasons why the 911 investigation is incomplete.

How many experienced and educated people have to lay out the problems with the 911 story before you start to realize they might be onto something?

Can you guys really just flippantly say "nah, he's a dumbass" when 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 educated and informed people with experience in military operations come forward with new calls for the truth?

9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence showing that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel beams didn’t bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same day … one of which wasn’t even hit by an airplane!) Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45 minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed? (If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? … or demoted? … or court martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own “no-fly” order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United States before they could be questioned? Why does the “Osama bin Laden” in the “confession” videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 “hijackers” turned up in other countries … alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all, and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center?

The American people and the families of those who died on 9/11 deserve the truth, and we do not yet have it. The above are but a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions not even raised by those who “investigated” the 9/11 tragedy. The most unbelievable of all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 is the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory told us by our government. The Kean-Hamilton commission report was a whitewash, a cover-up, and a bundle of deception. If a new investigation identifies those responsible, they should be indicted for treason. And those who covered up the treason should themselves be indicted as accessories after the fact.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 04:19:57 PM »
240 - He looks like your candidate.

http://bowman2006.com/issues_az.htm#Gun_Control

Gun Control: I wish guns could be done away with, but they can't. Restrictions and buy-backs only affect the law-abiding citizens, not the crooks. Until we can disarm the crooks -- and the FBI and the DEA and the IRS and the INS and the CIA and the military -- we MUST allow citizens to bear arms to protect themselves against tyranny. That's what the second amendment is all about. It has nothing to do with hunting. In too many nations, people live in fear of a hated national police. Usually armed, paid, and trained by the US government, these agencies shoot first and ask questions later. They tell us it can't happen here. But recent events with respect to Waco, Ruby Ridge, Little Havana, and Pine Ridge must give us pause. We are not supposed to have a national police force. The FBI is supposed to be an investigative body. If we can't get these federal agencies under control, we should disarm them completely. Personally, I preach nonviolent resistance. I feel it is a more effective response to tyranny. (All those weapons didn't help the Branch Davidians.) But many disagree with me. So I must nonviolently put my body on the line to protect their right to their guns. Having said that, I support all reasonable efforts to prevent crooks, psychopaths, and domestic abusers from purchasing firearms.

Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 04:20:52 PM »
240 -He won
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
I'm telling you, this guy makes a lot of sense.  He doesn't accuse anyone of wrongdoing - he jsut says that the 911 Commission did an incomplete job and there needs to be an investigation.  intrestingly enough, he also says that anyone who helped in the coverup should be seriously prosecuted.

And his gun control points make a lot of sense.  It'll be interesting to see how he fares in the gen election.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 05:02:15 PM »
Good post, benFun7.  I have to ask beach bum and al gebra...

Do you put stock in the words of this man when he says the 911 story doesn't make sense?  The man is a rocket scientist, he designed the Star Wars missile defense program, and he lays forth a very reasonable and organized list of reasons why the 911 investigation is incomplete.

How many experienced and educated people have to lay out the problems with the 911 story before you start to realize they might be onto something?

No stock whatsoever.  There are plenty of educated kooks.  There are plenty of people in Congress who aren't very bright.  I can think of two former Reps, Democrat Cynthia McKinney and Republican Bob Barr, who were dunces IMO.  And Barr was/is a lawyer (former prosecutor). 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 05:15:53 PM »
The proof is overwhelming that the official story doesn't add up.  I think it will just take some longer than others to catch on.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »
No stock whatsoever.  There are plenty of educated kooks.  There are plenty of people in Congress who aren't very bright.  I can think of two former Reps, Democrat Cynthia McKinney and Republican Bob Barr, who were dunces IMO.  And Barr was/is a lawyer (former prosecutor). 

Agreed, there are some educated nuts.

But tell me - what makes you doubt their belief?  Is it the evidence they show, or your belief that a small groups of people in a govt wouldn't kill 3000 of their own folks?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 05:42:44 PM »
Hmm, so explosives planted in Towers. brought down the Towers and not two planes filled with fuel? That created a big explosion.

I can buy the US staging the Pearl Harbor attacks...and the attack that brought the U.S. in the Spanish Am War (instant superpower) 

But this....

Brian Peppers

• Getbig II
  • "Hi Mom, This is Mark Bingham...
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 06:02:47 PM »
Hmm, so explosives planted in Towers. brought down the Towers and not two planes filled with fuel? That created a big explosion.

I can buy the US staging the Pearl Harbor attacks...and the attack that brought the U.S. in the Spanish Am War (instant superpower) 

But this....

Hello,

The generally accepted theorem of the official story doubters is that the planes alone would never have been enough to bring down the towers, but that most people would not know this.  Planes have hit buildings before, and buildings have suffered much hotter fires burning for much longer times, and these buildings never even came close to collapsing.  The fact is, the towers falling that day- and falling in such an explosive manner- is very indicative of explosives.

I had always suspected it, and after looking at the numbers, it's obvious to me that fires alone couldn't have done this ONCE that morning, much less three times.   Look at the madrid fire for comparison - that build's top 10 stories were engulfed in massive flames shooting hundreds of feet into the air- and it stands to this day.  Those fires in the World Trade Center were oxygen-starved and very low heat. The explosive nature at which they imploded to hit the groundwas just incredible.  There is no "fall" which causes

By the way, I'm a BS in Civil Engineering and doing my MS now.  I don't claim to know everything, but I know when buildings are demolished.
You believe me, don't you

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 06:05:35 PM »
Agreed, there are some educated nuts.

But tell me - what makes you doubt their belief?  Is it the evidence they show, or your belief that a small groups of people in a govt wouldn't kill 3000 of their own folks?

My own common sense makes me doubt their belief. 

Dude, it wasn't "small groups of people."  Your conspiracy theory requires hundreds of participants.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 06:16:44 PM »
My own common sense makes me doubt their belief. 

Dude, it wasn't "small groups of people."  Your conspiracy theory requires hundreds of participants.

Yep.  And you're telling me with the $2.3 TRILLION announced missing on Sept 10, 2001, they couldn't have gotten 200 foreign special ops guys to get the job done? 

And please, don't question the logistics here - it was a series of building explosions and they had the key and the power down to plant what they needed to plant.  Remember the 36-hour blackout on the WTC towers the weekend before the attacks?  All cameras and electronic locks were down, and they utilized an elevator shaft which was closed from that weekend on... no doubt, that's where the explosives were set up.

Come on, you'd have to be very naive to think that with a badge, keys to the door, and a blank check, they couldn't do this quickly.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 08:41:59 PM »
I just read through Bowman's website. I really wish I could vote for that guy.

There isn't one SINGLE issue he has spoken about that I am not in agreement with him on.

This is extremely rare for me. Usually there will always be 1, 2, 3, or maybe even 4 areas within which my preferred candidate and I disagree, ...however those issues are usually minor and I support the candidates platform overall. But this guy, ...I agree 100% with everything he has put forth.  :o

He's someone I'd love to see not just in Congress, but in the WhiteHouse!  :)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 08:44:39 PM »
If I lived in Central Fla, I'd be voting for him in a minute.  If there were 20 men like this in our govt, we'd be the hell out of the war and home fixing our problems.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
it would take more than 200
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 08:57:04 PM »
it would take more than 200

They sure were able to let 911 happen with only 20 or so.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 04:37:52 PM »
Hello,

and buildings have suffered much hotter fires burning for much longer times, and these buildings never even came close to collapsing.  The fact is, the towers falling that day- and falling in such an explosive manner- is very indicative of explosives.

The theory is that the place's exlpsion blew off the fire insulation on the building latrices (sp). Which caused the the metal to burn quicker. NOVA just had a special on Engineers trying to figure out. I believ the fire insuration had a 2 hour time limit.

Bacially they said the building codes for the WTC wa out dated, especially the stiarwell, which were too narrow. They spoke with suvivors, architects....

All info, used has been used to help China build the World's Tallest Office building

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 04:43:49 PM »
The theory is that the place's exlpsion blew off the fire insulation on the building latrices (sp). Which caused the the metal to burn quicker. NOVA just had a special on Engineers trying to figure out. I believ the fire insuration had a 2 hour time limit.

Bacially they said the building codes for the WTC wa out dated, especially the stiarwell, which were too narrow. They spoke with suvivors, architects....

All info, used has been used to help China build the World's Tallest Office building

They refused to let firefighters and workers from the building speak on how they sustained major injuries from explosions all over the buildings. 

You can take away all the asbestos you want.  The bottom 80 stories should have been cold steel when the crap above started pushing through.  Instead, they fell at freefall speed.  Kevin Ryan of UL (underwriters lab) came out on Day 1 and said the steel could not have failed or even weakened to the required point in that short time.  he gave a pretty good argument= and the man certifies buildings for a living. He was immediately fired, his firm (the great UL) has since stopped its people from speaking on the issue, only issuing official statements.

The towers were brought down in controlled demolitions.  I wish there was some truth machine out there, because I would wager my right arm on the fact it was a controlled demo, and I would challenge any engineers to wager his arm on the bet.  it was absolutely an inside job. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 03:51:07 PM »
They refused to let firefighters and workers from the building speak on how they sustained major injuries from explosions all over the buildings. 

You can take away all the asbestos you want.  The bottom 80 stories should have been cold steel when the crap above started pushing through.  Instead, they fell at freefall speed.  Kevin Ryan of UL (underwriters lab) came out on Day 1 and said the steel could not have failed or even weakened to the required point in that short time.  he gave a pretty good argument= and the man certifies buildings for a living. He was immediately fired, his firm (the great UL) has since stopped its people from speaking on the issue, only issuing official statements.

The towers were brought down in controlled demolitions.  I wish there was some truth machine out there, because I would wager my right arm on the fact it was a controlled demo, and I would challenge any engineers to wager his arm on the bet.  it was absolutely an inside job. 

Damn problem is that everything is so murky, you don't don't what is really the truth. Info provided "for"  the gov't to blow up the WTC can be disproved by info "agaisnt" that theory, and vice versa. Unless one is a Ghost Whisperer, there is no finite truth that we know

Just like Katrina, The Army Corp of Engineers over several decade repaired or built the Levys, none were of the same quality. Then you have Farakhan saying that Army blew them up ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 04:02:33 PM »
Damn problem is that everything is so murky, you don't don't what is really the truth. Info provided "for"  the gov't to blow up the WTC can be disproved by info "agaisnt" that theory, and vice versa. Unless one is a Ghost Whisperer, there is no finite truth that we know

There are many websites for both sides.  I read both sides, then look at the evidence and events with my own two eyes.  I don't care what a piece of paper delivered by a govt agency says - no plane could have done what happened at the pentagon (a 25-foot plane drilling a 16-foot perfect hole thru 3 reinforced buildings, then vaporizing.) 

No statement from the govt will convince me that they were able to recover, test, and compare the DNA of ALL TEN MEN from the towers by the next morning.  Is that realistic?

No statement from the govt will convince me that a 47-story skyscraper with minimal damage becomes 30 feet of rubble in 7 seconds - this defies logic and common sense.

And also look at the motives.  Everyone putting out the official story is getting rich.  They have a lot of reasons to lie.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »
No statement from the govt will convince me that they were able to recover, test, and compare the DNA of ALL TEN MEN from the towers by the next morning.  Is that realistic?

No statement from the govt will convince me that a 47-story skyscraper with minimal damage becomes 30 feet of rubble in 7 seconds - this defies logic and common sense.

And also look at the motives.  Everyone putting out the official story is getting rich.  They have a lot of reasons to lie.

I am glad your not close minded when you look at both sides.

Except for the engineers that wrote the Pentagon report for free.
Z

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 04:15:11 PM »
own two eyes.  I don't care what a piece of paper delivered by a govt agency says - no plane could have done what happened at the pentagon (a 25-foot plane drilling a 16-foot perfect hole thru 3 reinforced buildings, then vaporizing.) 

I work in the same building with a woman whose husband was killed at the Pentagon, I never asked her what she thought, out of respect to her and him. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 04:18:09 PM »
I work in the same building with a woman whose husband was killed at the Pentagon, I never asked her what she thought, out of respect to her and him. 

The people who were killed in the Pentagon were likely killed by massive blasts at 9:32 AM.  Most clocks in that area stoped at 9:32, even though the official story says that the plane hit at 9:37.

If nothing else, this shows incompetence - If they can miss the time a missile hit the center of US Defense by five whole minutes, what else did they miss? 

Either they are massively incompetent, which seems unlikely, or there was a seperate event at 9:32 with enough power to knock all the clocks out, which they never mentioned.

Either way, the story stinks.

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 04:19:39 PM »
You crazy conspiracy theorists truly are ignorant.