Author Topic: Canada Free Press: Nuke attack in US?  (Read 9342 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Canada Free Press: Nuke attack in US?
« on: September 17, 2006, 04:18:50 PM »
This is just an article from a Canadian publication.  I'm sure it's wrong, and all that.  But in the non-mainstream media, it's been coming out over the last few days.  Could be nothing, could just be a scare tactic.  But it'd be irresponsible not to pass it on

Exclusive to Canada Free Press and Northeast Intelligence
Next Attack Imminent:
Muslims ordered to leave the United States
Adnan el shukrijuma

By Paul L. Williams & David Dastych

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah ("Jaffer Tayyer" or "Jafer the Pilot"), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the "Badar offensive" against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

The American people will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired within the next two weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Canada Free Press: Nuke attack in US?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 05:49:03 PM »
This is just an article from a Canadian publication.  I'm sure it's wrong, and all that.  But in the non-mainstream media, it's been coming out over the last few days.  Could be nothing, could just be a scare tactic.  But it'd be irresponsible not to pass it on

Exclusive to Canada Free Press and Northeast Intelligence
Next Attack Imminent:
Muslims ordered to leave the United States
Adnan el shukrijuma

By Paul L. Williams & David Dastych

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Urgent news from Abu Dawood, the newly appointed commander of the al Qaeda forces in Afghanistan:

Final preparations have been made for the American Hiroshima, a major attack on the U. S.

Muslims living in the United States should leave the country without further warning.

The attack will be commandeered by Adnan el Shukrijumah ("Jaffer Tayyer" or "Jafer the Pilot"), a naturalized American citizen, who was raised in Brooklyn and educated in southern Florida.

The al Qaeda operatives who will launch this attack are awaiting final orders. They remain in place in cities throughout the country. Many are masquerading as Christians and have adopted Christian names.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban will also launch a major strike (known as the "Badar offensive" against the coalition forces in Afghanistan during the holy month of Ramadan.

The American people will be treated to a final audio message from Osama bin Laden which will be aired within the next two weeks.

This guy was on Michael Savage about a week ago and has been warning of this for some time.  He scared the crap out of me and was very informed and detail oriented.  He was telling of a friend of his who is a paki jounralist who is the only one to have interviewed OBL and was talking about his latest info from the taliban.  This is some scary stuff.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 05:58:33 PM »
Just to add a little levity... The CFP is an ultra right-wing, conservative, "alternative" paper, and the content is often racist, as well as inaccurate.  They are constantly be sued, having to retract, etc... also, they often use journalism student interns to write their content.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 06:00:13 PM »
Just to add a little levity... The CFP is an ultra right-wing, conservative, "alternative" paper, and the content is often racist, as well as inaccurate.  They are constantly be sued, having to retract, etc... also, they often use journalism student interns to write their content.

Look up Paul Williams and "American Hiroshima".  Also, look up what the Al Quadea leader in Afghanistan releseaed today.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 06:13:48 PM »
dee dee a lot of things are just passed off as conspieracy theory but a lot of this stuff is happening a government loves its people ignorant!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 06:16:05 PM »
dee dee a lot of things are just passed off as conspieracy theory but a lot of this stuff is happening a government loves its people ignorant!

I am not kidding.   \Paul Williams was on Michal Savage explaining how the FBI was trying to find this Paki terrorist who is working with MS13 to smuggle components to make a nuke across the mexican border.  The FBI has not idea where this guy is.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 06:18:35 PM »
I am not kidding.   \Paul Williams was on Michal Savage explaining how the FBI was trying to find this Paki terrorist who is working with MS13 to smuggle components to make a nuke across the mexican border.  The FBI has not idea where this guy is.
i know you speak the truth i mean its kaos out there when it comes to nukes for a price a street gang could probably get nukes

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »

Yes, but this is just right-wing fear mongering to terrify people back into supporting an unpopular war. The only blogs/new orgs who picked up that story are clearly ultra conservative.

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2006/09/14/paul-williams-continued-malarky/

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 06:35:20 PM »
Yes, but this is just right-wing fear mongering to terrify people back into supporting an unpopular war. The only blogs/new orgs who picked up that story are clearly ultra conservative.

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2006/09/14/paul-williams-continued-malarky/
do you think trying to stop terrorists getting nukes into south America an unpopular war i call it fighting for a countries life!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »
do you think trying to stop terrorists getting nukes into south America an unpopular war i call it fighting for a countries life!

No, I'm saying that right wing bloggers and news orgs are trying to garner new support for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. What's the best way to rouse a disillusioned people... raise the terrorist alert once again. Sometimes you just have to look through the propaganda sh*t and pick your CTs with discernment.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 06:53:17 PM »
No, I'm saying that right wing bloggers and news orgs are trying to garner new support for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. What's the best way to rouse a disillusioned people... raise the terrorist alert once again. Sometimes you just have to look through the propaganda sh*t and pick your CTs with discernment.

So your basically saying it's another conspiracy theorie??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »

I believe the reference was to teh current war in Iraq, or the next war in Iran.

This Nov, we'll get a new congress, most likely democrat.  In Feb they'll start to pull us out of the war.  And, getting into iran will become a non-issue, which will piss of the people from ISR that control much of what our govt does.

However, a nuclear attack would reverse this.  The country would be scared and vote for tough talking republicans, the war in iraq would go on indefinitely, and people would cheer for bombing Iran.

Who would benefit from a nuke attack in the US...
Iranians?  No way.  They're all dead and improsoned in less than a year.
Iraqis? Uh, no.  We'll be in their country another 10 years with a new atttack.
Taliban?  No way - we'd double troop presence in Afghan.
Al Quida?  Jeez, people.  Osama died in 2001 and the CIA funds Al Q. It's public record.  Grow up and read a fucking book if you still don't see this.

of course, this is the spot where people say I'm not patriotic.  But I will say it, because I have the guuts to be a patriot among sheep.  The pro-war republicans in power right now are the only ones who would benefit from an attack.  Hell, they're the only ones gaining from the fear that this rumor causes.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »
Did you just say that OBL died in 2001???????????????????????? Dammit dude, you've lost it :'(!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 06:59:10 PM »
The Bush administration who supposedly is all for keeping us safe from terrorism is leaving our southern border and ports wide open.  But yeah, were safer now.  ::)
S

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »
So your basically saying it's another conspiracy theorie??

Yep... purty much.  Just look at the sources. Of those who have reported this, all but one are discredited news orgs. I use the term "news" loosely.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
The Bush administration who supposedly is all for keeping us safe from terrorism is leaving our southern border and ports wide open.  But yeah, were safer now.  ::)

But yeah...we haven't been hit since 9/11.............hope this helps!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »
Yep... purty much.  Just look at the sources. Of those who have reported this, all but one are discredited news orgs. I use the term "news" loosely.

If I look at your Liberal sources, then of course it going to be a conspiracy, they think everything is a conspiracy. Damn, you people are insecure!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2006, 07:13:20 PM »
Did you just say that OBL died in 2001???????????????????????? Dammit dude, you've lost it :'(!

yes.  osama is dead.  And I have not 'lost it', I have researched it and followed world events for the last five years. here goes-

winter 01 - OBL left Tora bora ala the northern road.  He took a 1000-car convoy, and we allowed them to leave.  We had the path guarded on 3 sides but not on the 4th, and they simply left.  They got on planes and left.  This is all public record - a lot of people went on hardball and OReilly that month to criticize bin laden.  It was all over the news in Dec 01.  When you hear 'we let him escape", it wasn't poor battlefield skills - it was leaving on road unbombed and unguarded.

Anyway, most of his crew went to the border with pakistan, where they are protected by the ISI, the paki version of teh CIA.  This explains why we've only picked up 4 or 5 Al Q guys who mattered in the last 5 years.  They're assets.

bin laden was in late stage kidney failure in 2001.  He flew to egypt and died of natural causes.  he was buried, they had a service, and it was reported in arab papers.

ok, end fact - now, what I *believe* happened next:
No bin laden and the war woudl have to end.  And, forget about Iraq.  So we propagated the rumor he was still alive.  The one fatfaced tape was the confession, the next on election eve 2004 to win the election for Bush. They were fake.  I don't think even you, Mr I, can look at these 2 men and say they're the same guy.  (and, remember how bad he looked in that last tape of his? Very bad shape, crippled left side).  The 2 OBL videotapes were fake, as were the audiotapes that have come out since.

As long as OBL is "out there" we can have wars.  period.  You can accuse me of being unpatriotic for accusing our govt of lying to us about it, but earlier even you admitted that it's sometimes okay for govts to lie, as long as they're doing it in the best interest of the people.  You believe they'll use smaller lies, I believe they'll lie a little bigger.  

here's to peace I pray is coming!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2006, 07:14:10 PM »

Military grade anthrax mailed to democrats and media heads, killing 5 and terrorizing millions - that wasn't terrorism?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2006, 07:15:10 PM »

They attacked in 93 and not again untill 2001, 8 years.................ho pe this helps!
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2006, 07:17:31 PM »
They attacked in 93 and not again untill 2001, 8 years.................ho pe this helps!

Your 18, we were bombed multiple times in the 8 years Clinton was in office.................. .HOPE THIS HELPS!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 07:18:18 PM »
If I look at your Liberal sources, then of course it going to be a conspiracy, they think everything is a conspiracy. Damn, you people are insecure!

LOL.. look at it this way... it takes a lot of courage to stand up and say you don't "go with the floor", whether it be in the workplace, or in the political arena.  People who are insecure are more likely to just do what they're told.  It takes a certain amount of courage to stand up to what you believe is wrong.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »

No, not insecure. I just have a degree in Journalism from a reputable school. There I was taught to read and analyse the news properly, and as well, I learned the "tricks."  So today I read many blogs, etc., and formulate my own opinions. It has nothing to do with my politics.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 07:19:36 PM »
Your 18, we were bombed multiple times in the 8 years Clinton was in office.................. .HOPE THIS HELPS!!

LOL I am young but I was alive the whole time Clinton was in office,  what other time were we bombed on our soil?
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »
yes.  osama is dead.  And I have not 'lost it', I have researched it and followed world events for the last five years. here goes-

winter 01 - OBL left Tora bora ala the northern road.  He took a 1000-car convoy, and we allowed them to leave.  We had the path guarded on 3 sides but not on the 4th, and they simply left.  They got on planes and left.  This is all public record - a lot of people went on hardball and OReilly that month to criticize bin laden.  It was all over the news in Dec 01.  When you hear 'we let him escape", it wasn't poor battlefield skills - it was leaving on road unbombed and unguarded.

Anyway, most of his crew went to the border with pakistan, where they are protected by the ISI, the paki version of teh CIA.  This explains why we've only picked up 4 or 5 Al Q guys who mattered in the last 5 years.  They're assets.

bin laden was in late stage kidney failure in 2001.  He flew to egypt and died of natural causes.  he was buried, they had a service, and it was reported in arab papers.

ok, end fact - now, what I *believe* happened next:
No bin laden and the war woudl have to end.  And, forget about Iraq.  So we propagated the rumor he was still alive.  The one fatfaced tape was the confession, the next on election eve 2004 to win the election for Bush. They were fake.  I don't think even you, Mr I, can look at these 2 men and say they're the same guy.  (and, remember how bad he looked in that last tape of his? Very bad shape, crippled left side).  The 2 OBL videotapes were fake, as were the audiotapes that have come out since.

As long as OBL is "out there" we can have wars.  period.  You can accuse me of being unpatriotic for accusing our govt of lying to us about it, but earlier even you admitted that it's sometimes okay for govts to lie, as long as they're doing it in the best interest of the people.  You believe they'll use smaller lies, I believe they'll lie a little bigger.  

here's to peace I pray is coming!