Author Topic: People riot over the darndest things  (Read 906 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
People riot over the darndest things
« on: September 19, 2006, 09:34:33 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/19/hungary.riots/index.html

The hungarian PM was caught on tape admitting that he lied to the people.  They are rioting and calling for his PM. I couldn't find any good pics on cnn but on FOXnews just now, they showed some pretty intense and messy rioting.

Imagine - I don't care whether you believe Bush was warned by 11 nations about the impending 911 attacks - just imagine the reaction here should it every come out that Bush lied when he said he had no specific knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.  Holy crap. Some serious rioting.  I'd probably stay home and just post about it lol... but there are some peopel who lost family on 9/11 or family in the war that 9/11 brought.  If it came out that Bush knew and let it happen... wow....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: People riot over the darndest things
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 09:36:26 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/19/hungary.riots/index.html

The hungarian PM was caught on tape admitting that he lied to the people.  They are rioting and calling for his PM. I couldn't find any good pics on cnn but on FOXnews just now, they showed some pretty intense and messy rioting.

Imagine - I don't care whether you believe Bush was warned by 11 nations about the impending 911 attacks - just imagine the reaction here should it every come out that Bush lied when he said he had no specific knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.  Holy crap. Some serious rioting.  I'd probably stay home and just post about it lol... but there are some peopel who lost family on 9/11 or family in the war that 9/11 brought.  If it came out that Bush knew and let it happen... wow....

It won't, that's the problem, even if it was true.  No one, in power (the real movers and shakers)  wants another watergate!   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: People riot over the darndest things
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 09:52:36 PM »
It won't, that's the problem, even if it was true.  No one, in power (the real movers and shakers)  wants another watergate!   ;D

Are you kidding?  There are some politicians whose careers have been crushed by Bush who would love nothing more than to unravel the lie he may have hidden.   While some here, and in the govt, might justify letting 3000 people die in order to not disrupt the airlines, most don't.  And most surely wouldn't like it if he turned out to be caught lying.

OzmO, tell me - if Bush knew 911 was going to happen and let it happen - does he still deserve to be our President?  If he let 3000 folks die - whether it be to further his Afghan agenda, or just to keep the airliners flying - would you be okay with him still running the place? 

I mean, how long til another "LIHOP" (let it happen on purpose) comes along and maybe takes a lot more lives this time?

I dunno, it bugs me and it worries me.  I'm a very religious guy - I would think that anyone who condones a person in office who lets Americans die... well... wouldn't that make Bush quite a sinner?  And in turn, how can the religious people here say that they'd still support the guy, even if he let 3000 die?  I dunno.  Seems weird.