Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

GETBIGGERS WITH DOGS (SERIOUS FOOD RECALL) MY DOG GOT SICK!

<< < (2/16) > >>

~flower~:

--- Quote from: chainsaw on March 21, 2007, 04:45:24 AM --- Science diet and Iams, 2 of the best brands are among them (OVER 100 brands). 

--- End quote ---

Science Death and Iams are in the lower half of the crap in a bag rankings!  :-X

Find a food with preferably 4 out of 4, or min 3 out of 4, of the first ingredients are MEAT based. 

If I have to recommend a *hurl* kibble, I go with the "Chicken Soup for the Pet lovers Soul" line. 

Or better yet, go to your butchers or grocery meat department and feed them some REAL food like a carnivore is designed to eat. 

Tapeworm:
I've often wondered about this.

Everyday, our dog gets meat of some kind (real meat, not processed shit) and dry food.  Does a dog need carbs too?  As carnivores, they'd survive on a protein/fat diet, but would they do as well?

EL Mariachi:
im a proud owner of a american stafford. i feed him with hill's science Plan, its formulated with lamb and rice. He hates the food and only eats it when really hungry end of the day. i quess he s spoiled with our real food that we give him from now and then.

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: ~flower~ on March 21, 2007, 06:17:21 AM ---

If I have to recommend a *hurl* kibble, I go with the "Chicken Soup for the Pet lovers Soul" line. 

--- End quote ---

Flower, do you recommend the "Chicken Soup" line over "Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance" Chicken and Brown Rice?

smaul:
Dont feed a dog too much real beef.  Many dogs can develop skin problems similar to mange.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version