Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board

Tad proofing the drivegate fence

(1/7) > >>

~flower~:
Any ideas on how to Tad proof the drivegate?  He can squeeze out the space where the 2 connect. 

My lil baby tater who at work doesn't even let me go to the bathroom without going with me was just down the street!   :o    Taking a little jaunt. 

Chicken wire attached to one gate so that when it shuts it extends out over the other one? 

Gerbil:
chicken wire will work, pretty inexpensive too.  or you can stick a giant funnel around his head so he couldn't squeeze through the opening

Euro-monster:
Is it a yard where you go through every day or can you do something like this?

~flower~:

It's the 2 gates that go across the driveway that I have to open and shut to get my car out.  So there is a space where they latch that he squeezes through.

Chicken wire is probably the cheapest and easiest, will look like crap though. I was putting a garbage can in front of it, but it can blow over in wind, and that looks crappy too.   :P  It has to be stiff enough too because it will only be attached to one gate and have to overlap to the over one to cover the hole.

I just can't believe he has a fit if I go down the hall at work, he has to know where I am at all times, yet he will go down the driveway and down the street by himself!!   >:(

Like this, (but not as tall)

Euro-monster:
Go here.. http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=howTo&p=LawnGarden/PetFnce.html&rn=RightNavFiles/rightNavHowTo

It was all i could find to give you a solution to your problem instead of that crappy looking chicken fence... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version