Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

Favorite Wrestling Managers

<< < (2/6) > >>

Smokincrazy:
As far as chick managers I gotta go with Elizabeth.  Heenan and Jim Cornette were the best heel managers

gordiano:
Heenan was great. No doubt my favorite.

I also loved his commentary when he teamed up with Gorilla Monsoon. Those two would just crack me up, with their exchanges. I would sit through a shitty match, just to listen to the commentary.

Smokincrazy:

--- Quote from: gordiano on January 19, 2009, 08:55:20 PM ---Heenan was great. No doubt my favorite.

I also loved his commentary when he teamed up with Gorilla Monsoon. Those two would just crack me up, with their exchanges. I would sit through a shitty match, just to listen to the commentary.

--- End quote ---
They were great together  Gorilla really put Bobby over he was a good straight man

cheftim:

--- Quote from: Karl Kox on January 19, 2009, 08:23:20 PM ---Managers in wrestling are almost non existint any more.  Post you favorite.
Mine and to me the best is
Bobby Heenan

--- End quote ---
No one could ever match The Brain. I can remember him entering Nassau Coliseum and MSG and the fans going ape shit everytime. He had one of the best careers of any wrestler. Just brilliant in every single way. When he first came on the air with Flairs belt saying that he was coming to the Federation I was absolutely breathless. Bobby is one of my Favorites.

Karl Kox:
He managed my dad in Florida it is great to watch the old footage.  He would light his victory cigars everytime my oldman would hit the Brain buster. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version