Author Topic: 3 Rhode Island Detectives Shot During Drug Raid  (Read 3065 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
3 Rhode Island Detectives Shot During Drug Raid
« on: December 15, 2009, 12:29:29 AM »
The stress in america is going to go BALLISTIC in a moment and people will be killing cops on a regular basis. With the masses worried about losing their job, millions already having loss their jobs, the last thing anyone wants is to be harassed by some clown who feels empowered by a uniform. Line up the coffins...It is going to get UGLY in the states.

3 Rhode Island detectives shot during drug raid

AP

3 Rhode Island detectives shot during drug raid Play Video AP  – 3 Rhode Island detectives shot during drug raid
Tue Dec 15, 12:01 am ET

PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Three Providence, R.I., police detectives have been shot and wounded during a drug raid.

Detective Charles Boranian told The Associated Press on Monday night that the three detectives suffered non-life-threatening injuries. One was shot in the leg, another in the foot and a third was grazed on his arm during a raid in Providence's West End neighborhood.

The detectives were taken to Rhode Island Hospital for treatment. The injured detectives were not immediately identified.

Attorney General Patrick Lynch was among those who visited the hospital to check on their condition.

WJAR-TV reported that one suspect was taken into custody and is being treated for injuries sustained during the arrest.
C

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: 3 Rhode Island Detectives Shot During Drug Raid
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 12:32:59 AM »
You must know I'm an open minded guy?  I don't buy the bull shit "official" 9/11 story, anthrax story, ect...

You take it too far though, WTF drives you to exaggerate and fabricate the way you do?  It's really almost creepy in a way...
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:34:37 AM »
You must know I'm an open minded guy?  I don't buy the bull shit "official" 9/11 story, anthrax story, ect...

You take it too far though, WTF drives you to exaggerate and fabricate the way you do?  It's really almost creepy in a way...

Cause he's a stupid moron.

We are a nation of 300 million.  There's gonna be some murders.  Always will be.  Cops die every day. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 06:24:54 AM »
If they would legalise drugs these things wouldnt happen.The war on drugs is yet another massive government failure.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 07:03:29 AM »
You must know I'm an open minded guy?  I don't buy the bull shit "official" 9/11 story, anthrax story, ect...

You take it too far though, WTF drives you to exaggerate and fabricate the way you do?  It's really almost creepy in a way...

Because this is what happened and happens in countries. Repression, depression, lack of opportunity/jobs, homelessness, desperation, government that doesn't give a shit, economy, cost of products/services etc etc will bring people to the point to where they say "I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE" and right then is where  THEY LOSE IT.

Did you not see what happened in Greece, just recently with Berlessconi in Italy, Russia, France Poland etc etc. What you saw happening in those countries will be happening in america very soon. Or do you want to willingly go into the POLICE STATE????? Your american population is on the tipping point right now and any little thing is going to take them over. american police have been known for years to be the most abusive to its population...we have all see everyone from the elderly to children shot, handcuffed, attacked, beaten, lied on etc etc. Don't you think that pent up anger isn't going to manifest itself during stressful times?

All I can say to you is be prepared. Like what I said or not this is what is going to come to america soon. Your cops will be running from the citizens soon!
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 07:10:44 AM »
"If they would legalise drugs these things wouldnt happen.The war on drugs is yet another massive government failure."

Some of the killings aren't related to drugs at all.  Hell, some of the killings are related, but only because the killer is stoned on LEGAL shit like ambien, xanax, prozac, and god knows what other self-medicating stack.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 07:12:33 AM »
Better watch it samson, HH6 is looking for you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 08:23:29 AM »
If they would legalise drugs these things wouldnt happen.The war on drugs is yet another massive government failure.

QFT

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 08:26:18 AM »
Better watch it samson, HH6 is looking for you

::)  HH6 sits behind a computer all fucking day.  He's not a combat soldier. 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »
Because this is what happened and happens in countries. Repression, depression, lack of opportunity/jobs, homelessness, desperation, government that doesn't give a shit, economy, cost of products/services etc etc will bring people to the point to where they say "I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE" and right then is where  THEY LOSE IT.

Did you not see what happened in Greece, just recently with Berlessconi in Italy, Russia, France Poland etc etc. What you saw happening in those countries will be happening in america very soon. Or do you want to willingly go into the POLICE STATE????? Your american population is on the tipping point right now and any little thing is going to take them over. american police have been known for years to be the most abusive to its population...we have all see everyone from the elderly to children shot, handcuffed, attacked, beaten, lied on etc etc. Don't you think that pent up anger isn't going to manifest itself during stressful times?

All I can say to you is be prepared. Like what I said or not this is what is going to come to america soon. Your cops will be running from the citizens soon!
I disagree I have been to many countries openly worse.
US cops are not bad

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2009, 08:43:39 AM »
::)  HH6 sits behind a computer all fucking day.  He's not a combat soldier. 

And you would know this how, he-who-cleans-bedpans?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »

Did you not see what happened in Greece,

Let me stop you there....  I agree, when/if things get bad here in the US shit will hit the fan.

For now though, everything is fine, everyone is going to work, going to the bank, spending their money.  Things look OK.
S