Author Topic: Sarah Palin = WINNING.  (Read 69656 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sarah Palin Takes Aim at 'Anti-Hunting Hypocrisy' (ABC allows violent threats on website)
abc ^ | 12/5/2010 | John Berman and Mary Bruce

In tonight’s episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” the former governor showcases the Alaska tundra while caribou hunting with her father. Beyond proving she’s a great shot, the episode is giving Palin an opportunity to “proudly” take aim at “anti-hunting hypocrisy.”

“Tonight's hunting episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska ‘controversial’? Really? Unless you've never worn leather shoes, sat upon a leather couch or eaten a piece of meat, save your condemnation of tonight's episode. I remain proudly intolerant of anti-hunting hypocrisy. :)” Palin posted on Facebook and Twitter today.

Palin’s pro-hunting posts began on Friday when she urged fans to tune in to “see how we fill our freezers and feed our families with home-grown tundra-roaming Alaskan wild game. We'll show you how Alaskans hunt. As my friend Sue says, ‘the tundra is the type of landscape that will make a man out of anybody.’ And, PETA...” she wrote on Facebook.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
If she becomes president, will she still  be a victim everyday, or would that change?
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If she becomes president, will she still  be a victim everyday, or would that change?

ah yes.   that won't change.  she'll be the victim of mean world leaders, mean media, mean everyone.

That's what I wanna know.  At what moment does she become tough?  You can pose with all the rifles you want in front of dead moose, but it doesn't make ya tough. 

Ask anyone here - who would you rather have facing down Putin and China as the dollar collapses and the nations are ready to fight - Hilary or Palin?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ah yes.   that won't change.  she'll be the victim of mean world leaders, mean media, mean everyone.

That's what I wanna know.  At what moment does she become tough?  You can pose with all the rifles you want in front of dead moose, but it doesn't make ya tough. 

Ask anyone here - who would you rather have facing down Putin and China as the dollar collapses and the nations are ready to fight - Hilary or Palin?

Hillary is not running and if alens invaded the earth I would prefer Hillary over anyone.  Bama would just hide under the desk.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Nah, she can just follow the current presidents lead in that regard......they talk about him like a dog..... ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Posted on Sat, Dec. 04, 2010
Democrats are creating some fertile turf for Sarah Palin
By E. THOMAS McCLANAHAN
The Kansas City Star

________________________ _______________________

I have my doubts about Sarah Palin as a potential presidential candidate, but you have to hand it to her. Her instincts are wonderfully diabolical. She’s trapped our friends on the left in a no-win debate on American exceptionalism.

Nothing drives liberals battier. Some of them are prone to revolt at the mere suggestion that the United States has any redeeming qualities.

Bill Maher’s outburst on the Larry King show a few years ago is a sample. “You know, this country is — I’ve said this before, I’m going to keep saying it — it’s a pitiful, helpless giant … it’s a stupid country, with stupid people who don’t pay attention.”

Now, Maher is a comedian, a funny guy, and this really makes you smile, although he wasn’t trying to be funny. I imagine he thought that with this little outburst, he could show everyone exactly how smart he is. Memo to Mr. Maher: You succeeded!

American exceptionalism usually isn’t much of an issue in politics, but President Barack Obama changed that his first year in office. During a visit to France, he mishandled a question from a reporter who asked whether the president subscribed to “the school of American exceptionalism that sees America as uniquely qualified to lead the world.”

The answer is now well known. Obama said he believes in American exceptionalism, “just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism.”

As James Q. Wilson dryly noted in a Washington Post interview, Obama “did not understand how Americans feel about this.”

The idea is buried deeply in the national psyche and arises from the language of the Declaration of Independence — and from the notion that the settlers who came here, unlike colonists of other ages, were concerned less with aping the mother country than creating something better.

The French writer Alexis de Tocqueville, who journeyed here in the 1830s, conveyed something of this spirit in his “Democracy in America.”

Obama himself noted the link between the Declaration and the national character in his 2004 speech before the Democratic National Convention. Apparently, when he got the question in France, he forgot.

But let’s consider the other part of the reporter’s question — the suggestion that American exceptionalism implies some sort of warrant to run the world. Actually, it doesn’t, and I don’t think the people that Tocqueville met would have made any such assertion.

America was still new and hardly a great power. But if I recall correctly from my reading of the book some years ago, those Americans had a very clear understanding that they had something going that was indisputably better than Europe and the rest of the world.

The qualified-to-run-the-world idea didn’t arise from American exceptionalism, and it’s possible to argue the opposite. Prior to World War II, many Americans believed that far from trying to run the world, we shouldn’t get involved at all. We should hold ourselves apart.

Yet the isolationism that gripped the country in those years turned out to be a contributing cause of World War II. After the first World War, we retreated behind our ocean barriers, leaving the British and French — weakened by years of trench warfare — to supervise weak security arrangements that couldn’t cope with the rise of Hitler.

By the time we got involved, things were too far gone to fix without massive sacrifice and slaughter. We learned from our mistake. We were a great power, and everything done by a great power has consequences — including an irresponsible refusal to assert leadership. Better to influence events and try to head off trouble before it festers.

While American exceptionalism doesn’t necessarily “make us uniquely qualified to run the world,” Palin’s emphasis on this theme has prompted some commentators to assert their lefty bona fides with amusing articles exhorting readers to get with it: We’re really just another run-of-the-mill country. Headline on a recent Michael Kinsley piece in Politico: “U.S. is not greatest country ever.”

The genius of Palin’s strategy is that it also hints at the ambivalence many Democrats feel toward the use of military force.

This is a party, after all, that has all but barred the old Truman Democrats —strong-defense figures like Sam Nunn or Scoop Jackson — from its presidential primaries.

Now we have a president who not only makes people wonder if he’s ill at ease with one of the nation’s basic ideas, but makes noises as if he sincerely believes in the fairy tale of nuclear disarmament — and hires people who describe wars as “overseas contingency operations” or invent clanking euphemisms for terrorism like “man-caused disasters.”

Palin is plowing some very fertile political ground.

To reach E. Thomas McClanahan, call 816-234-4480 or send e-mail to mcclanahan@kcstar.com

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Awesome tribute vids

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
lol.. and she quit...for money

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lol.. and she quit...for money

Mal - if she wins in 2012 - will you consider her "your president"?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Mal - if she wins in 2012 - will you consider her "your president"?

Yes.. if i choose to stay in America, Because I'm a real American and thats what Real Americans do

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes.. if i choose to stay in America, Because I'm a real American and thats what Real Americans do

I considered obama my president until he went to Germany and said welcome fellow citizens of the world  at that point he seemed to indicate he did not want to be my president as an american citizen, but the leader of the NWO.   :P  :P

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I considered obama my president until he went to Germany and said welcome fellow citizens of the world  at that point he seemed to indicate he did not want to be my president as an american citizen, but the leader of the NWO.   :P  :P

Shut the fuck up.. no you didnt. You interpret shit to justify your idiotic views and excuse your treasonist talk.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Shut the fuck up.. no you didnt. You interpret shit to justify your idiotic views and excuse your treasonist talk.

KRS 1 & Cornel West idiots too?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Is KRS 1 & Cornel West idiots too?  

No they can comment on an issue.. Same as i have. But you are on a whole different level

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Tribute videos?

Dude, you are now Peggy and Julio.

Tribute videos?  Really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great family. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

LOL!!!  QFT!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL!!!  QFT!!!

Oh lookey here - how cute - lickbigmalsassmore has something to say. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its coming you far left nut jobs - whether you like it or not.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Oh lookey here - how cute - lickbigmalsassmore has something to say. 

Too bad you don't. At least anything of importance or of credibility.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Palin tributes.  Wonderful.  You (and those like you) are going to be the sole reason that Obama gets in.  You're cheerleading a shitty candidate with nice legs because you let your hormones dictate your actions.

Spend some time here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnThune

This man is doing a lot more to halt the Obama regime BS than Palin, who is too busy supporting amnesty on Oreilly factor and propping up unelectable candidates like Sharon Angle, Joe Miller, and Witch ODonnell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Palin tributes.  Wonderful.  You (and those like you) are going to be the sole reason that Obama gets in.  You're cheerleading a shitty candidate with nice legs because you let your hormones dictate your actions.

Spend some time here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnThune

This man is doing a lot more to halt the Obama regime BS than Palin, who is too busy supporting amnesty on Oreilly factor and propping up unelectable candidates like Sharon Angle, Joe Miller, and Witch ODonnell.

240 - Jump on board bro - it is what it is. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You guys can thank me later for this.