Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > E-Board - Movies, Music, TV, Videogames, Comics

Upcoming Marvel and DC movies

<< < (3/88) > >>

BIG ACH:

New Green Lantern loosk pretty fucking cool, Visuals look outright awesome!!!

Thor looks silly but I'm still planning on watching it!

BIG ACH:

I'm also excited about the new Spiderman:

mesmorph78:

--- Quote from: dragonfist on April 05, 2011, 10:35:05 AM ---Exactly.  Guaranteed people will show up to see superheroes no matter how bad the movie looks.

--- End quote ---
yep
people are sheep....
the last time they made money from me  was iron man 2...
no more... i prefer to keep my memories of the superheroes were in there original form in comics...
and not the version some dumbfuck hollywood director..who  KNOWS nothing about the character churns out...
eg
1 why was kingpin in the daredevil movie black
2 why is hemeidell in the upcoming thor movie black..
3 why does spiderman not use web shooters as stan lee wrote it and comice for decades have... why is he shoot web out of his hands..
4. why si thor who is one of the strongest beings in marvel universe punching a normal human full force and that human isnt coming out the opposite end of china... why make him weak

how does any of those fuckups enhance the characters or story...
movies like this shouold be bootlegged and copies sold on the street for there real worth..
next to nothing

Nails:

--- Quote from: mesmorph78 on April 05, 2011, 10:45:49 AM ---yep
people are sheep....
no more... i prefer to keep my memories of the superheroes were in there original form in comics...
and not the version some dumbfuck hollywood director..who  KNOWS nothing about the character churns out...
eg
3 why does spiderman not use web shooters as stan lee wrote it and comice for decades have... why is he shoot web out of his hands..
4. why si thor who is one of the strongest beings in marvel universe punching a normal human full force and that human isnt coming out the opposite end of china... why make him weak

movies like this shouold be bootlegged and copies sold on the street for there real worth..
next to nothing

--- End quote ---

But tell us how you really feel mesmorph78  ;D

I really like seeing it for the CG and the story brought to moving action.. But i totally agree.... Story lines are worse then crap... I mean how hard is it to get a story line straight out the comics and transfer it to film

Where did Morgan Freeman come from? cus i sure as hell dont ever recall a black mole face building batman his weapons

BIG ACH:

--- Quote from: mesmorph78 on April 05, 2011, 10:45:49 AM ---yep
people are sheep....
eg

next to nothing

--- End quote ---

New Spiderman movie will have him using web shooters like the comics - hope this helps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version