Author Topic: i honestly think ronnie coleman would beat the shit out of royce gracie  (Read 38533 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: i honestly think ronnie coleman would beat the shit out of royce gracie
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2013, 01:54:46 PM »
lee had the force ;D

force does not work on Meng, only coconut punches.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2013, 12:03:09 PM »
COleman would gas after 2 punches.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2013, 12:06:51 PM »
COleman would gas after 2 punches.
and royce would die after 1

nosbp2

• Getbig III

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2020, 10:50:20 AM »
Big Ron would have picked the twink up.with one hand and smashed him into the concrete

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2020, 12:06:56 PM »
and royce would die after 1

The bodybuilding gym I go to is owned by a martial artist. His dojo is across the parking lot. He keeps a single heavy bag in the bodybuilding gym. Some seriously strong guys work out in this gym.  It's a hard core place. I've seen some of the big lifters hit the bag. It's shocking how softly they hit the bag thinking they are doing killing it. A 450lbs raw bench doesn't translate into punching power. A hard punch is power and not pure strength. Two separate entities. I bet Mayweather couldn't bench 225lbs but could hit the bag like a mule was kicking it. That's power. Same as some power lifters with these huge half squats they do in competition. Think with all that strength they could easily dunk or explode with a great 40 yard dash?  Nope, most couldn't waddle a 40 yard sprint or jump better than a guy that doesn't lift weights. 

Also few mentions of cardio conditioning. Many of the Gracie's run like most fighters. Coleman would be spent if he had to run more than a block. Lastly it goes without saying is that Royce has been fighting since he could walk. He's a grappler with no strike training that was exposed after awhile.  Even with no real strike capabilities his submission wrestling would have Coleman in a world of hurt quickly.

Yes, I have nothing to do but pontificate on who's stronger Tarzan or Flash Gordon.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2021, 10:29:44 AM »
I can't believe this was ever seriously discussed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
When bob sapp fought big nog he was still green in mma, if he had took mma seriously he would have being unstoppable but instead he decided to start throwing fights, if you call him up right now for 30 grand you can fight him and he will tap out in two minutes.

Exactly people don't realize Saap stopped trying to win when he realized he made the same money just to show up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
Bob saap won his first dozen fights and was beating world champions then he started taking dives because they were not paying him enough money to take any damage so he would just tap out once touched. If they had paid him to win he would have been a world champion

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Bob saap won his first dozen fights and was beating world champions then he started taking dives because they were not paying him enough money to take any damage so he would just tap out once touched. If they had paid him to win he would have been a world champion
He did not win his first dozen fights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sapp

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Sapp fears Martyn Ford

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
If 300lb+ Coleman had a couple weeks to learn some basics he would kill 170lb Royce Gracie. Size absolutely matters.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
If 300lb+ Coleman had a couple weeks to learn some basics he would kill 170lb Royce Gracie. Size absolutely matters.
You can't actually believe this.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2022, 09:01:43 PM »
if they were to engage in physical combat around 2000-2004

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2022, 06:29:24 AM »
He did not win his first dozen fights.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sapp

10 out of his first 14 in kickboxing. He beat Ernesto Hooch the GOAT in his 3rd and again in his 4th fight

10 out of his first 14 in MMA as well.

He wasn't getting paid and stopped training and trying the man would literally just fall down and tap out. He didn't care. He has stated this many times they were not paying him enough to actually try and fight. If he was paid enough to train and care he would have been one of the greats.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2022, 10:23:18 PM »
10 out of his first 14 in kickboxing. He beat Ernesto Hooch the GOAT in his 3rd and again in his 4th fight

10 out of his first 14 in MMA as well.

He wasn't getting paid and stopped training and trying the man would literally just fall down and tap out. He didn't care. He has stated this many times they were not paying him enough to actually try and fight. If he was paid enough to train and care he would have been one of the greats.

listen baldy, the only fight skills you have is beating the piss out of 105 pound women then claiming they drank too much and walked into a wall. Only a matter of time til you stick Emilys head through the wall

David121314

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
You can't actually believe this. Fence Installation St Cloud

lamarclark09

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2023, 07:42:42 AM »
The guy is massive and he can take down anyone in front of him.