Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 41505 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2014, 08:57:54 AM »
yeah I know dude.  that's the point of the damn thread.  we don't want the government to make decisions about our food.  and the First Lady just said that they should.  I don't understand what you you don't get about this?

He is mentally disturbed. I ignore "special people" like strawboy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2014, 08:58:38 AM »
LOL... anyone who opposes the schools offering to supplement incomplete lunches should visit an elementary school cafeteria in a really poor area.

Sure, we getbiggers (many college educated and almost all of us pretty wise on nutrition) have no problem packing a lunch.

But think about dropout parents with 85 IQ, a facebook/drug problem, who can barely take care of themselves.  Their kids are going to school with a can of mountain dew and a nutty bar.  Happens all the time.  they get the free lunch too.  They always enjoy the mountain dew and chocolate snack, no doubt, but they also dive into the hamburger or chicken nuggets that the school gives them, and they usually eat the fruit cup out of boredom.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2014, 08:58:55 AM »
The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.

I think you should be able to figure out from my posts that I'm not a fan of getting nutrition advice from the government

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2014, 09:00:13 AM »
yeah I know dude.  that's the point of the damn thread.  we don't want the government to make decisions about our food.  and the First Lady just said that they should.  I don't understand what you you don't get about this?

no, the point of this thread is that it's Tuesday and our resident OCD closet case needs to get busy making his 50 posts about Obama and his wife

I just look for anything that can shame Obama - don't really read much at all - and race to post it as fas as I can   :D  :D  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2014, 09:03:25 AM »
actually you learn nothing in high school about how what a truly healthy diet is and the same could be said of Harvard Medical School (much less law school where I suspect there is not even one class on nutrition)

even people on this site think it's perfectly fine to eat 300+ grams a day of carbs/sugar and think saturated fat is unhealthy

I wasnt suggesting higj school treaches you about healthy food.  Thats why i wrote more than that. 

You learn to read in high school.  Hopefully.   You then go to a book store and start learning about healthy food.  Pretty simple.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2014, 09:04:09 AM »
no, the point of this thread is that it's Tuesday and our resident OCD closet case needs to get busy making his 50 posts about Obama and his wife

FATASSchelle needs to but out and leave us alone w her bs

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »
yes and so did the FDA and the USDA not too long ago.  when a lot of people knew that the food pyramid and the dietary guidelines put out by these government agencies was not optimal.  there was disagreement.  

that's the point.  we need freedom of choice in what we eat and what we feed our kids.

now i'm a firm believer in trusting hard science first but we all know that someone's hard science now is someone else's punch line to a joke 20 years in the future.  

again.  we need freedom of choice.

Honest question by a guy too lazy to read up on this:  Is she saying take away freedom of choice?  For adults?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »
Honest question by a guy too lazy to read up on this:  Is she saying take away freedom of choice?  For adults?

Her statement about her inability to make proper food choices speaks volumes about her general lack of education and awareness. 

She is an FNG moron and a disgrace just like her wife   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2014, 09:08:20 AM »
To say what she said was pretty moronic.   Dont they teach how to problem solve and research at harvard and princeton?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2014, 09:10:39 AM »
that's all fine and good until you hand over more control to big government and they don't agree with YOUR take on what is healthy and what is not.  what if people in government think that this book is a big pile of crap?  I guess that's my point.

Bears, what are you really worried about here?  Specifically.  

Something along the lines of no sodas and ring-dings (that's a thing, right?) available at public schools?  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2014, 09:18:30 AM »
Her statement about her inability to make proper food choices speaks volumes about her general lack of education and awareness. 

Speaks volumes?  Naw, I disagree.  I don't think this kind of thing is uncommon at all for "high-achievers".

What I mean is that, when working your ass off to get through the course work at Princeton and Harvard, there's an opportunity cost for that. 

The only thing notable here, imo, is that she's being honest about her lack of knowledge where many folks like her would not be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2014, 09:19:23 AM »

Something along the lines of no sodas and ring-dings (that's a thing, right?) available at public schools?  

That fat jaba the slut FLOTUS is soaking up tax dollars like a vacuum cleaner and we have to pay for it while she spreads her bs to the low info voters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20:08 AM »
Speaks volumes?  Naw, I disagree.  I don't think this kind of thing is uncommon at all for "high-achievers".

What I mean is that, when working your ass off to get through the course work at Princeton and Harvard, there's an opportunity cost for that. 

The only thing notable here, imo, is that she's being honest about her lack of knowledge where many folks like her would not be.

False - she didn't do jack shit for her degree - she was pushed through via AA

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2014, 09:25:11 AM »
That fat jaba the slut FLOTUS is soaking up tax dollars like a vacuum cleaner and we have to pay for it while she spreads her bs to the low info voters

Yo, manic one, you ain't Bears.  lol

BTW, is she really a slut?  Do tell.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 09:27:07 AM »
False - she didn't do jack shit for her degree - she was pushed through via AA

Some sort of proof, por favor.   

("Soul Crusher says so" just ain't so convincing to folks I know IRL, don't ya know.)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »

She is hooking up w SS agents as O-fag hooks up w Reggie Love

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:10 AM »

LOL.  I have no argument.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »

Lumberg fucked her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »

worried about?  nothing.  i'm going to eat what i think i should eat.  why?  because the government doesn't tell us what to eat. 

do I think its a good idea to let government make our food choices like Mrs. Obama just proposed?  no.  why?  well because I want to eat whatever the fuck I want to eat.

do you think the government should decide what our children should eat because we apparently can't make those decisions?  because that's what she just said.  I hope she doesn't actually mean what she said.  and I hope you don't agree with her.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 09:51:14 AM »
Honest question by a guy too lazy to read up on this:  Is she saying take away freedom of choice?  For adults?

YES.  SHE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT SHE THINKS GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE THOSE DECISIONS AS TO WHAT TO FEED KIDS AND NOT THE PARENTS.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 09:55:39 AM »
YES.  SHE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT SHE THINKS GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE THOSE DECISIONS AS TO WHAT TO FEED KIDS AND NOT THE PARENTS.

look I get that it may not be a big deal now to let the government implement some laws that will make them put their own food in the schools (by the way, a bunch of their corporate cohorts get real rich off of doing this....huge contracts). 

but the flaw in your thinking is the belief that government control occurs overnight.  one day you wake up and government controls everything you do.  it never happens like that.  the government never comes at us with a sledgehammer.  they chip away with a tiny hammer until they get what they want. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 10:05:12 AM »
YES.  SHE JUST FUCKING SAID THAT SHE THINKS GOVERNMENT SHOULD MAKE THOSE DECISIONS AS TO WHAT TO FEED KIDS AND NOT THE PARENTS.

yeah, when at school and presumably referring to school lunches

the horror !!

It's not like we have problem in this country with childhood obesity and diabetes

The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.
“It’s so important for our schools to make the hard calls for our kids, because parents are struggling enough at home,” she said, pointing out that schools would simply feed children sweet cereal, chocolate milk, donuts, burgers, and fries.
Obama added that parents and school administrators needed to stop worrying about what their kids want to eat and encourage them to act like adults.

“It is our job as adults to make sure that our kids eat what they need, not what they want,” she said. “I struggle with that in my own life, and I tell you, if I let my kids dictate what we have for dinner every day, it would be French fries, chips, and candy, but we don’t run our households like that, and we can’t run our schools like that.”

Instead of rolling back the national school mandates, the First Lady explained that schools just needed more help making healthy food taste better.“What we need to do is lend a hand to the schools that are struggling, not roll back the standards and say, 'Oh, well. The kids don’t like it so let them eat cake,'” she insisted. “We can’t afford to do that."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »
Michelle Obama's wife looks under nourished sick and frail to think of it too.  She is difently correct when she says she don't know jack shit about diet despite going to Harvard.

She probably was on a taxpayer funded meal plan as it was scarfed down as much burgers, sloppy joes, sausage links, mash potatoes, grits, biscuits etc that she could get her greasy hands on. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 10:12:01 AM »
yeah, when at school and presumably referring to school lunches

the horror !!

It's not like we have problem in this country with childhood obesity and diabetes

you can always rationalize government control.  always.  name something.....anything.. ..and i'll make a perfectly valid argument as to why we should let the government play a bigger role in it.