Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 41533 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2014, 10:17:35 AM »
you can always rationalize government control.  always.  name something.....anything.. ..and i'll make a perfectly valid argument as to why we should let the government play a bigger role in it. 

I'm not rationalizing anything

schools provide lunches to some kids and given the epidemic of obesity and diabetes (which will costs us all $$'s down the road) it makes sense for kids to eat a few more veggies and a bit less junk food, refined carbs, industrial seed oils etc..

You can still shovel shit down your kids throat when he's at home

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2014, 10:24:18 AM »
I could get that slob in shape in no time at all

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 11:22:39 AM »

schools provide lunches to some kids and given the epidemic of obesity and diabetes (which will costs us all $$'s down the road) it makes sense for kids to eat a few more veggies and a bit less junk food, refined carbs, industrial seed oils etc..

I kind of agree with this.

Public schools should serve only healthy foods.  however, if a parent wants to send their kid to school with a bag of HoHo's they should be allowed to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2014, 11:45:12 AM »
www.breitbart.com

Michelle Obama: I Couldn't Feed My Kids Right–Even with a Harvard Degree

In an interview with MSN.com, First Lady Michelle Obama explained she used to struggle to feed her kids right—even though she received an education from Harvard and Princeton.
“Before coming to the White House, I struggled, as a working parent with a traveling, busy husband, to figure out how to feed my kids healthy, and I didn’t get it right,” she explained, sharing a story about her children’s doctor who pulled her aside to talk about her family diet.

“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

Her personal struggle helped her launch her mission to address childhood obesity, she explains, especially passing a law requiring schools to provide healthier meals for kids.

The First Lady recommended that schools make decisions for children because their parents struggle to feed their children well.

“It’s so important for our schools to make the hard calls for our kids, because parents are struggling enough at home,” she said, pointing out that schools would simply feed children sweet cereal, chocolate milk, donuts, burgers, and fries.

Obama added that parents and school administrators needed to stop worrying about what their kids want to eat and encourage them to act like adults.

“It is our job as adults to make sure that our kids eat what they need, not what they want,” she said. “I struggle with that in my own life, and I tell you, if I let my kids dictate what we have for dinner every day, it would be French fries, chips, and candy, but we don’t run our households like that, and we can’t run our schools like that.”

Instead of rolling back the national school mandates, the First Lady explained that schools just needed more help making healthy food taste better.

“What we need to do is lend a hand to the schools that are struggling, not roll back the standards and say, 'Oh, well. The kids don’t like it so let them eat cake,'” she insisted. “We can’t afford to do that."

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2014, 12:04:48 PM »

right because the government knows what's healthy.  we don't.  OK I gotcha.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2014, 12:13:22 PM »
right because the government knows what's healthy.  we don't.  OK I gotcha.

Well so long as those in the Government didn't go Princeton or Harvard, they would know what is healthy.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2014, 12:17:13 PM »
Funny how FATchelle lectures everyone else when she gorges and cafones herself everytime she can at a party or wherever.  She is the queen slob of pigging out and splurging by her own definition yet wants everyone else starving eating turnips and grass. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2014, 01:39:27 PM »

Public schools should serve only healthy foods.  however, if a parent wants to send their kid to school with a bag of HoHo's they should be allowed to.

the problem lies in the fact that the government's definition of healthy food is most probably starkly different than yours or mine.  remember in the 1980's where anything "low fat" was healthy?  take out all of the healthy mono unsaturated fats and load it up with high fructose corn syrup and now its a healthy food.  and the FDA and USDA were on board with that.  the government thought low fat pop tarts were healthy.  that's what they would have fed the kids in school.

like I said before.  NO.  i'll make my own choices for my kid.  I don't need the government telling me what is good.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2014, 01:41:20 PM »

no that's exactly what you're doing.  and who says they're going to get fresh veggies?  you have no idea what "healthy food" the government will give them.  I can almost guarantee you that fresh fruits and veggies won't be on that menu.  way too expensive.  have you seen the cost of produce lately?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2014, 01:44:10 PM »
She is a moron for staying with her faggy wife

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2014, 01:54:34 PM »
the problem lies in the fact that the government's definition of healthy food is most probably starkly different than yours or mine.  remember in the 1980's where anything "low fat" was healthy?  take out all of the healthy mono unsaturated fats and load it up with high fructose corn syrup and now its a healthy food.  and the FDA and USDA were on board with that.  the government thought low fat pop tarts were healthy.  that's what they would have fed the kids in school.

like I said before.  NO.  i'll make my own choices for my kid.  I don't need the government telling me what is good.

jesus christ, do you just live to complain about everything

no one is saying you can't give your kid lunch to take to school

the shit you Repubs complain about is hilarious

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2014, 01:55:10 PM »

Yeah true.  But that was 1980.  Nutrition has come a long way since then.  There is probably a decent spectrum of healthy food that most can agree on.  

And i agree that i want to be one to decide what my children eat.  Which under my proposal would allow you and i to do just that.  

What i don't want is the crap I commonly see being served now and I don't want anyone at some school telling me what my child can bring to school to eat.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2014, 01:56:54 PM »

I was going to make a comment but my brain is now locked up by your mention of delicious ho-ho's.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2014, 01:59:38 PM »

do you need Mobacca to tell you what tampon to wear in the morning? 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2014, 02:06:56 PM »

Be honest, SC.  It is accurate to call you a complainer, isn't it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2014, 02:08:07 PM »

All you done today  is piss and moan like the little closet queer

Why haven't you made any threads about the US capturing a suspect in the Benghazi attack

You know, some actual news instead of this queer shit that you spend every day talking about?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2014, 02:08:52 PM »
Be honest, SC.  It is accurate to call you a complainer, isn't it?

when it comes to the Obama's nothing is off limits,   I told everyone - whether its large or small - I will mock and ridicule them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2014, 02:09:30 PM »
All you done today  is piss and moan like the little closet queer

Why haven't you made any threads about the US capturing a suspect in the Benghazi attack

You know, some actual news instead of this queer shit that you spend every day talking about?

why don't you post it? 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2014, 02:11:32 PM »

when it comes to the Obama's nothing is off limits,   I told everyone - whether its large or small - I will mock and ridicule them

How about Hillary?  You cool with her?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 02:12:16 PM »
How about Hillary?  You cool with her?

No - she is even worse than fatasschelle  Obama

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 02:23:53 PM »
why don't you post it? 

I will need to find a political discussion board first

This board is devoted to a closet queen who needs to spend each day working through his OCD and other mental health issues

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »
I was going to make a comment but my brain is now locked up by your mention of delicious ho-ho's.

been so long since i had one of those lol

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »
“I thought to myself, if a Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman doesn’t know how to adequately feed her kids, then what are other parents going through who don’t have access to the information I have?” she recalled.

What an elitist skank. The only thing she "learned" in school was how to push a corporate agenda.

"Princeton and Harvard-educated professional woman"...please, bitch. Civilized society is under destruction due to people like her.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2014, 07:05:39 AM »

not yet. 

but IF YOU READ what she said, she said that the government SHOULD be making those decisions because parents can't.  you're rationalizing the government sticking their nose in our business because its not a drastic change.  well I have news for you.  government gaining too much power is always done at a slow pace.  they never come at you with a sledgehammer.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2014, 09:30:23 AM »

not yet. 

but IF YOU READ what she said, she said that the government SHOULD be making those decisions because parents can't.  you're rationalizing the government sticking their nose in our business because its not a drastic change.  well I have news for you.  government gaining too much power is always done at a slow pace.  they never come at you with a sledgehammer.

ok, I see you're in the paranoid delusional camp so I'll just leave you to believe that the government is on track to enforce, person by person and child by child what everyone can eat

that's obviously where we are headed

sheesh